PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught by neighbors kid

Miranda33
08-14-2007, 06:22 PM
OMG I was so close to getting caught today. This morning after I sent my son off to his summer school I got dressed in a medium length red sundress fishnet stockings makeup and wig. After about an hour I heard a knock on the door and my heart almost stopped (I live in the country). I hear a little peeping voice from the other side say,"Is danny home? Can he come out and play ? I almost fainted. Then I replied, "No Toby go home he is at school." Wheeeoooo. I then proceeded to freshen my lipstick and have a beer to relax. Any one had a simial type of experience?

DAVIDA
08-15-2007, 06:14 AM
Only every time someone knocks at the door!

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Many times! Just open the door and let them know that "no I am home alone"
I have been caught several times and it is so much fun you really ought to try it.

rebeca_abigail30
08-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Just the other day, I think Monday. I guy in a suit rang the doorbell. I didn't answer it considering it the middle of the workday. He didn't leave anything either. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that he looked like he was a Jehovah (sp?) Witness. Like I said, I didn't answer the door and he just kept going.

Sasha Anne Meadows
08-15-2007, 01:58 PM
I would like to answer the door when the religion peddlers come calling but my wife won't let me. Darn

dakota_ann69
08-15-2007, 02:30 PM
A week ago Friday, I had just finished getting dressed and came downstairs to get my wig, and I had left it on the couch. Of course the blinds were up and i heard a knock on the door and turned around terrified to see my son's best friend looking in the glass at me. OMG there i am in plain view so i answered the door and told him that my son was not home and had gone camping for the weekend with his Grandpa. My sons friend did not even bat an eye to my wearing a skirt, heels, blouse and just having finished my makeup. He smiled at me and I knew that I had better say the first word, I told him Halloween was coming up and I was just dusting out my outfit for this year, how pathetic am I?

Syndi
08-15-2007, 02:33 PM
I would like to answer the door when the religion peddlers come calling but my wife won't let me. Darn

Oh I have:D and it was fun to see them get shocked.

Mary Morgan
08-15-2007, 05:11 PM
One of my most memorable near disasters occurred when I was about 14 or 15. I stayed home from school because I was "sick" and since the house was otherwise empty, I proceeded to dress fully in my mother's clothes as I always did when I was "sick". At about 11:00 AM, as I was prancing around the house being beautiful, I here a key in the front door, and as I am in the Living Room, I make a dash behind the sofa, we called it a devonport, anyway, I get hidden just in time to see the milkman come in load the refrigerator and leave. Talk about your close call.

ManInBra
08-15-2007, 06:31 PM
About 10 or 11 years ago I had a roommate just moving in, male, I worked swingshift and he worked days, I had got out of bed one day and since I usually slept in lingerie things (bra with my breast forms and a long silky night gown my ex-wife had given me) I walked out to the living room to watch a bit of tv and try and wake up a bit, well as fate would have it I didnt wake up, in fact I fell back to sleep in my recliner in the living room, and so unknown to me also my roommate who was not really moved in yet but had a key decided that day to come home for lunch, normally he didnt, well I woke up about 2 hours later and found a note that said "nice dress", needless to say I was very embarrassed, and I didnt even know how to discuss with him later on about it, but he told me he thought I was waiting for him, and it was pretty much dropped and not discussed, then a year later I find out that he had proceeded to tell everyone he knew about what he had seen, so the next day I had to go have a discussion with him and let him know what an attitude adjustment felt like, and now these days we are still friends and hang out,

anyway thats my story that I wont ever forget

shauna 9
08-15-2007, 07:18 PM
It was five years ago. It was raining that night I decided not to go home. instead I spent the night on my 40ft boat. at time finish polishing my toenails and my airings in. just laid out my lingerie and my breast forms on the couch. I hear a knock on the boat they said Sheriff Department. I opened up the door there was to Sheriff's standing next to my boat . I asked them yes. they said they had a 911. I told them no 911 call was made. One officer said they had to come in and inspect to make sure nobody was hurt. One officer flashlight shining a on my feet. There was my polish toenails and he just grinned. The other officer went inside the boat looked around . sure he saw my lingerie. sitting on the couch and my makeup sitting on the bathroom counter. They left about 20 minutes after they came . He told me have a nice night and they went on their way. I was so embarrassed . that was the first time I've ever been caught. Now I disconnect the phone line from the boat. When I dress up. I told my wife about it. She thought that was funny. It jokes about it.

Glenda58
08-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Once you start going out you don't get caught. I always answer the door when dressed. I have been working out in the yard dressed. Have only 1 neighbor that watches for me to be out then he goes in and starts calling my phone to try to get me to go back in.