PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for being there!

NovaScotia
08-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Just a note to say thanks to all of you. Browsing the posts at the end of each day has changed my whole outlook on life. I know this may sound a bit melodramatic, but it is true. Listening and seeing many of you gave me the courage and internal permission to do more as me, in my real form. Today I wore pantyhose, panties and light makeup to work. I was very insecure at first, then gained confidence all day. I actually received a compliment, commenting on how much happier I appeared. I hope it was a combination of attitude and new skills in makeup I have learned from all of you.

I love this place!

Holly
08-14-2007, 08:27 PM
And thank-you for being here as well. Each and every member adds to our strength and the fact that you are here makes us all a bit stronger.

Charleen
08-14-2007, 08:52 PM
And thank-you for being here as well. Each and every member adds to our strength and the fact that you are here makes us all a bit stronger.

Yeah, What Holly said! We're all in this together, sharing, supporting, laughing and crying.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Veronica 1
08-15-2007, 07:48 PM
I will have to agree, thank you all for helping to bring out the little girl that I always felt was there. Since joining this forum, I feel that I have been released of all my previous inhibitions and fears. I really feel that I have found myself.

Angie G
08-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Your welcome and you go girl :hugs:
Angie

gailwisher
08-15-2007, 09:56 PM
I have to admit that I have learned so much about my self , from this group. i feel better about my self and my idea of a woman has changed in that I know I am female but I dont have to have a dress and bra every day and like any other woman i can now dress as I please for my own self.
Further I no longer feel lost and alone . And i just love looking at all the beautful pictures and web pages your girls post. Some of you are just so pretty and others are just wonderful to look at.
I also enjoy the insigths and humor posted every day

thanks every one

Hugs and kisses from
Gail

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Just a note to say thanks to all of you. Browsing the posts at the end of each day has changed my whole outlook on life. I know this may sound a bit melodramatic, but it is true. Listening and seeing many of you gave me the courage and internal permission to do more as me, in my real form. Today I wore pantyhose, panties and light makeup to work. I was very insecure at first, then gained confidence all day. I actually received a compliment, commenting on how much happier I appeared. I hope it was a combination of attitude and new skills in makeup I have learned from all of you.

I love this place!

You couldn't have said it better.

Cindi

Chelseaswpa
08-16-2007, 05:14 AM
I totally agree. I have found this place to my little home away from home. There are so many good people on here and the way everyone "shares and bares" is awesome. Think about it who does anyone know in their day to day life that is this helpful and caring?