PDA

View Full Version : good thing or bad? (rescheduled shrink visit)

Mariah
08-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Well I got a apt for a psychiatrist for the 16th! but I got a call, A good run (pa to az 2800miles @.25/mile apr $700 plus $20 a night for sleeping in the truck another $100 there). the problem it left today at noon! so I picked the load over the psychiatrist the moved to in nov. :( did I do right? See I start school again on tuesday (21st) so I can't take anymore long loads just pissy little ones (sub 150miles $40 each set rate stuff). I hope did the right thing.

beyond that, I love camies! :)

hopes
Keris

TxKimberly
08-14-2007, 09:47 PM
In my opinion you did the right thing - you gotta bring home the bacon! No job = no funds, no funds = no psychotic . . .err . . . I mean psychiatrist.

Well I got a apt for a psychiatrist for the 16th! but I got a call, A good run (pa to az 2800miles @.25/mile apr $700 plus $20 a night for sleeping in the truck another $100 there). the problem it left today at noon! so I picked the load over the psychiatrist the moved to in nov. :( did I do right? See I start school again on tuesday (21st) so I can't take anymore long loads just pissy little ones (sub 150miles $40 each set rate stuff). I hope did the right thing.

hopes
Keris

Sinthia
08-14-2007, 10:18 PM
No funds, no dresses Kimberly>

DawnL
08-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Got to pay the bills. The Doc will be there when you're ready.

TxKimberly
08-15-2007, 07:11 AM
No funds, no dresses Kimberly>

Thats Exactly the point!~ Gotta have the green stuff. Hard to eat with out it and very hard to get dresses with out it too! OH! Almost forgot, hard to feed and cloth the wife and children too! (ha ha ha)

erickka
08-15-2007, 07:12 AM
Keris, money is money...I would do the same.

DonnaT
08-15-2007, 07:20 AM
As long as the need for a psychiatrist isn't serious, healthwise. Then you did right.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-15-2007, 09:29 AM
You have to prioritize, the money is important and you can calm yourself on the long haul by going en-femme so thats kind of like therapy, isn't it?

Toyah
08-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Save yourself some more dont re schedule !!!!!

Mariah
08-15-2007, 07:59 PM
hehe, thanks everyone. Money is really not a issue... really all my health bills (Save pills) are paid for by the local hosptial so I dont have to worry about that, and my school grants pay the rest of my bills. Really this money is just so I can by another car and more cloths/ pay back some back owed bills. but ya I need the phyc, I go into uncontrolable spasms over the smallest things, and some other things too..

wareing the right coths is a good thing to ease my mind *^_^* I wish I had the money now to by all new robedrobe! but I need to replacd my car that my bro blow the eingine in.

thanks again!
Keris (now ware is that rabbit...)

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-15-2007, 10:17 PM

hopes
Keris

I tried a psychiatrist once. It didn't help. If you are like me,
you will find the discussions in this forum more helpful in understanding just who and what you are. By the way, you made the right choice.

Cindi

trannie T
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I disagree with sexycindi, just because a psych did not produce the results she wanted does not mean that one would not work for you.
If you feel that you need to see a psych the answer is obvious, see one. Your mental health is more important than money. I hope things work out for you.

Mariah
08-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Well my GP refered me to them, after the np at school told me to see one and the Neroaligest and Chef Neroaligest told me I should see one.... is that bad? but yes I need a pysc review. dont know if it will help but it will at least give me a direction to go in. I feel that's I'm fractureing into 50 peaces on a good day :(

I just dont know I can stand the 2 month wait. but what is done is done. thanks everyone!

hopes
keris

Marcie Sexton
08-16-2007, 05:55 AM
chuck---ching....sadly that is what makes the world go round...

DAVIDA
08-16-2007, 06:06 AM
Listen, I can save you a lot of time and money... Just talk to my wife.....and she can tell you everything that is wrong with you......... And what to do to fix it!!!!!!!

jackieo
08-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Every time in my life that I thought there was something wrong with me I saw the head shrinker I think in the past 20 years Iv spent and insurance payed probity 25,000 in bills pulse meds from Xenix to lithium to fix the problem that was relay no problem.
When I did not dress daily I would have social problem's and not play well with others.
Now for the past 8 year I dress daily and Have no problems and life is good and no meds or head shrinker.
And the only thing they told me was just stop.It's hard when you lived most of your child hood as a girl and now you must stop.ya right!!!!!
They mite help you but you will find out it is there just trying to make you fit in to the social arena on whats susceptible and what not.
If people DON'T LIKE THE WAY I LOOK THEY CAN FU#@ them selves!
Jackie:be:
Ps Im sorry that word was not lady like!