PDA

View Full Version : Another one for GGs, Can you occasionally accept sex with your SO dressed?

Dragster
08-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Having noticed that the vast majority of GGs answering Hunny's recent question about whether "sex was better when he is dressed" had replied that they wanted their man in bed, I tried to parachute in to ask a supplementary question, and my post got swatted. I'm sorry if I incurred the wrath of "The Queen of Sheba" from Nottingham, so I'll apologise and do the right thing by asking the question again in it's own thread.

For those of you who said you wanted a man in your bed for intimate moments, how would you feel about occasionally having your man dressed, and how occasionally? Speaking personally, I'd love to make love to my wife wearing lingerie (preferably both of us) about once a month. Would you enjoy the effects at this frequency, or would you really do it only to please him without getting pleasure out of it yourself? My wife has only accepted this if I blindfolded her first, and undressed before the blindfold came off; she did not want to see me wearing anything feminine. It only happened a few times; I didn't get much enjoyment out of doing something she hated, even though I was turned on by it, so it went back into the closet! How would you feel about it?

Tony

Sheila
08-15-2007, 07:53 PM
well we have several times with him dressed, and I will say the same here as on the other thread
give me my naked male anyday I prefer him naked as the day he was born, don't mean that I haven't enjoyed it when there has been a piece or three of clothing between the two of us but there is just something about the feel of bare skin on bare skin that is a huge turn on ......... well for me at least.

Dee Talbot
08-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I enjoy times with Barbara, however.......There is no way that Barry isn't going to jump in at some point. His choice.

Dee

Rhonda480
08-15-2007, 08:29 PM
If my SO suggest i dress and we cuddle up I know it is going to be fast and wild. I do not know what it is, but there are times she wants me dressed and then she takes control and boy is it good. Other times when i am in male mode the passion is down a level and it may last longer but it is not the same. I am not sure i understand or can explain it, but i'm not trying. I know if she comes home with a new pair of panties for me it is going to be an early nite.

Tamara Croft
08-15-2007, 08:33 PM
:p cheeky bint :p and rhonda... are you a gg now?

Rhonda480
08-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I was reading the new posts and got carried away....

Laney GG
08-15-2007, 09:38 PM
No, at this point, I wouldn't even consider letting him "dress" during intimacy. Besides, all clothes come off at some point. I want a man in bed--that's what I married. He is very understanding of this and would NEVER guilt me into this, including "blindfolding"???? I can't believe she even went along with this, let alone you letting her. It was obviously very uncomfortable for her. How sad......... :thumbsdn:

Ema1234 GG
08-16-2007, 04:32 AM
The way it is now no, I'm not emotionally ready for that yet. I don't think he wants us to either, but simply because he knows how much it would upset me.

However, we have discussed and I'm open to the idea of dressing with me present as a prelude to sex but I'm afraid it would all have to come off before we did anything. And even then, I don't know how I'd handle it. We haven't given that a go yet but I'm definately prepared to try it when we have the time to do it.

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-16-2007, 09:17 AM
HC dresses a lot or not at all, lol. He goes through phases were he's all man for weeks, even months and other times he's never out of frilly knickers and stockings. So over all, I get my share of all man as much as he gets his share of sex while wearing whatever he fancies.

At the moment he's dressing daily and it's great fun, I think a lot of that comes from the openess and acceptance he's found from my asking him to take a look at this forum. He's experimenting more and enjoying doing so. I'm enjoying making suggestions and encouraging him to try different textures and so on. The enjoyment and relaxation itself is enough for me to 'want' him.

When he's dressing less regularly and he comes downstairs in a basque and stockings, I know I'm in for a good night, lol.

I don't mind either way, the sex is different when he's dressed as opposed to when he's not. When he's dressed it's more raunchy, he's more confident and experimental. It's the fun element, sex for the absolute sake of it.

When he's not dressed, it's more about being with each other, I suppose it's 'making love' as opposed to shagging (if I'm allowed to use that word). It's more intimate, nice. I like that too, just as much.

I think we have a great balance and even though at the moment he seems to be dressed all the time, I know that the time will come again when he's hardly dressing at all.

The other nice thing is that for him, he doesn't actually mind who wears the lingerie, as long as he can feel it - so we both get a go at that too. :D

kittypw GG
08-16-2007, 05:42 PM
I do enjoy making love with "Dannielle" once a month. (once a month is about the right frequency for me by the way) The rest of the time sex is all boy and girl with me being the girl. I look at the sex with "Dannielle" as playing a role. It takes me a little time to gear up for it, there have been times that it has been extremely hot and memorable but I would not want to increase the frequency because it takes more mental effort than when he is just himself. I would actually miss "her" if she went away for good but on the other hand if it were to drop down to 3 or 4 times a year I would be ok with that. :happy:
I gladly indulge his ultimate crossdressing fantasies because he would indulge my ultimate fantasy in return. I don't think that he would be able to give in kind if the shoe were on the other foot though which is why I am always saying that you should only ask for what you yourself could and would give.
Hope this helps, Dragster. :hugs: Kitty

Dragster
08-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks for all your replies girls (and Rhonda), it really does help me to understand my wife's attitude to it. She's obviously not alone, even among those of you tolerant of CDing partners!
Laney, it was a couple of nights where she first wore the lingerie and I'd already brought her to orgasm once. I then asked if she'd mind if I wore some things (stockings, suspenders and a silky slip) for my "turn" (and her second!). I didn't change roles, I'm still the man in bed (and that's how we both like it) but it really turns me on when she caresses my body through satin and nylon. The clothes don't have to come off either, I love falling asleep cuddling her satin clad body after a night of passion; I cuddle her naked body every other night.
HCC, What sort of happy pills are you on, I want some for my wife!!!
Kitty, You've made a few useful suggestions to me in the past to help me get my wife to accept my CD side; unfortunately they've not yet been successful, but I'm still trying.... but very slowly! I too would love to indulge her ultimate fantasies, if only she'd tell me what they were. She either genuinely does not have any, or does not feel she can tell me what they are. Maybe sex does not mean as much to her after 38 years of marriage as it does to me.

Thanks again for your thoughts, please keep them rolling.
Tony

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-16-2007, 07:52 PM
HCC, What sort of happy pills are you on, I want some for my wife!!!

:D LOL

No happy pills (vodka doesn't count right? ;)), but am happy with the honesty, openess and all the other stuff that a CDing man brings. :)

HC insists I tell you that the real reason is that he's good in bed...

Nah, seriously, CDing is fun, lots of fun. Hence the smiles. :)