PDA

View Full Version : A little update

jsoto81
08-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Hello everybody,

I haven't been around for a while, works been nuts and it's been to hot to be on the computer. But since I have the ac on I thought I'd write a quick little post on how everythings been going.

Lets see, I got a promotion at work. I'm now a official a Creative (I teach people how to use their computers and the software that we make). I had to interview for it, I was so nervous about it, but it didn't take very long. Afterward my manager and I sat there and talked about my transition, I told her I didn't have a solid date yet on when everything was really going to start, but we talked about how we were going to tell the rest of the employees.

I then went to wedding on Sunday, I got all dressed up in a suit and tie (and as a child I never liked dressing up but this felt so comfortable, I'd love to do it again, to have another reason to wear a suit.) and went the whole day by Ben. Everyone referred to me as "he" "him" it was so nice. No one questioned it and no one gave me a funny look when I did say Ben was my name. It was absolutely the best time.

So all in all things are going well, not necessarily as fast as I'd like but I want this done right.

xsideburnsx
08-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Wow man. Things really look on the up and up for you. Congrats on the promotion and on everyone at the wedding calling you he. Nothing better than that man. :thumbsup:

Holly
08-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Ben, that is so cool. Congratulations on the promotion! It sounds like the wedding was a very positive experience for you as well. Rock on!

happyfish
08-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey, welcome back. It seems a lot of us went away. Promotions are awesome! Have a drink. :drink: :D The wedding sounds awesome, too. I'd love to have an excuse to wear a suit.

CaptLex
08-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Congrats, Ben, sounds like things are going great for you. :D Just one little problem . . . we need to see pics of that awesome wedding suit. :heehee:

ZenFrost
08-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Nice to see you around again Ben. That's awesome that you had a great time at the wedding. And yes, I want to see pictures too. :D

Kieron Andrew
08-16-2007, 05:02 AM
Congrats, Ben, sounds like things are going great for you. :D Just one little problem . . . we need to see pics of that awesome wedding suit. :heehee:
:yt: what he said!!

jsoto81
08-17-2007, 10:09 PM
One of the wedding photographers took a picture of me with this really cute girl that was at the wedding. I'll see if I can get a copy of the photo, if not I'll get dressed up again and take a photo of the suit for you.

Kieron Andrew
08-17-2007, 10:27 PM
One of the wedding photographers took a picture of me with this really cute girl that was at the wedding. I'll see if I can get a copy of the photo, if not I'll get dressed up again and take a photo of the suit for you.yay! we cant wait :)

Felix
08-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey well done Ben it's great to look here and see people's good news!! xx Felix :hugs:

bi_weird
08-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Duuude congrats on all that! I'm so jealous of the suit...maybe we need to get together sometime and go suit shopping for me. Know any cheap places?

Tamara Croft
08-21-2007, 09:40 AM
yay! we cant wait :):yt: and what he said :bs:

jsoto81
08-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Duuude congrats on all that! I'm so jealous of the suit...maybe we need to get together sometime and go suit shopping for me. Know any cheap places?

I got mine at H&M at the Irvine Spectrum, it was like 80 bucks for the jacket and the pants. And then shirts, cause I'm small I just went to the boys section of Kohls and got a tie there too. Kohl's always has sales so it was like 10 bucks for the tie.