PDA

View Full Version : 5 oClock Shadow

wannabie
08-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Just curious

Any one ever tried either a fake or real 5 Oclock shadow indoors for yourself or out in public?

the effect would be soo awsome.

Kieron Andrew
08-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Just curious

Any one ever tried either a fake or real 5 Oclock shadow indoors for yourself or out in public?

the effect would be soo awsome.
Jake has.....jake wheres your pics???

xsideburnsx
08-16-2007, 06:10 AM
I wear my "facial hair" out everywhere. No one has questioned me about it. I think I do a fairly good job at applying it.

CaptLex
08-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Well, I have a real shadow - around the clock . . . doesn't stop people from calling me "ma'am", though. :p

Abraxas
08-17-2007, 12:30 AM
I, uh, managed this once:

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5793/n29003762301270719043dl9.jpg

xsideburnsx
08-17-2007, 12:35 AM
I, uh, managed this once:

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5793/n29003762301270719043dl9.jpg

That's awesome man. You are definitely getting the hang of it.

Spirit gum?

Abraxas
08-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Naw. I... have problems shopping around, so I don't like to go to new places like costume shops. I just went to the drugstore and bought a gluestick. I think it's a Scotch brand re-stick thing. Doesn't work as well as spirit gum, I wouldn't imagine, but it does the trick.

I'm much too lazy to do it all the time, though, and I don't really want to shave my head again, so I'm all out of hair. I'll keep the trimmings when I get it cut next, though. :D Need to expiriment a bit, see what works with my face and my general look.

xsideburnsx
08-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Naw. I... have problems shopping around, so I don't like to go to new places like costume shops. I just went to the drugstore and bought a gluestick. I think it's a Scotch brand re-stick thing. Doesn't work as well as spirit gum, I wouldn't imagine, but it does the trick.

I'm much too lazy to do it all the time, though, and I don't really want to shave my head again, so I'm all out of hair. I'll keep the trimmings when I get it cut next, though. :D Need to expiriment a bit, see what works with my face and my general look.

Yeah I bought my spirit gum online. Got a few bottles of it because I didn't want it to run out. I find that zauders and ben nye work the best. I've used others and the hair falls off fast or doesn't really stick at all. So stick to those when you. The glue stick seems to be working thus far though.

I don't wear sideburns as often as I use to as well. I was sick for awhile and it's been hard snapping out of lazy mode haha. As far as trimmings go, I always advise that as a first choice to applying facial hair. Have you considered crepe hair though? Might be another alternative for when you run out of hair.

Tamara Croft
08-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Oooh... is it me, or does Benny look a bit like Jason Behr (Roswell) from the last season.... well I think so :D

Kieron Andrew
08-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Oooh... is it me, or does Benny look a bit like Jason Behr (Roswell) from the last season.... well I think so :Dyes he does!!! dang i didnt notice that