PDA

View Full Version : The friend I blindsided came by

DAVIDA
08-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Last week I wrote about a friend coming by and saw me dressed.
Well, I talked to him the other day on the phone and I apologised for doing him that way. He just said again that he does not care.
Yesterday he called and asked if it was OK to stop by. I said yes and that I would change. He started laughing and told me that I didn't have to. So I didn't. We talked about things and I showed him my shoes! He said "All of these are just your's?":heehee:
Things could not have worked out any better! He made the comment that we should have told him a long time ago because Christmas shopping would have been easier!
This is just the way I hought things would go if I told him earlier, but I just chickened out every time I started to say somthing.
Things are good here!!!!!

Marcie Sexton
08-16-2007, 06:25 AM
Sounds as though you've got a true friend...

carie
08-16-2007, 06:37 AM
yeah . agree with marcie. you got a true friend there . and now, i know what he gonna give ya for christmas .. :p

chatnat GG
08-16-2007, 07:11 AM
wow your friend sounds amazing. my bf doesnt ave any close friends as he was always worried that people would find out about the cd. oh he has me and our son now...

Chelseaswpa
08-16-2007, 07:35 AM
That is fantastic Davida! I bet most of us wish we had TRUE friends like that- I know I do. You are blessed my dear.

Kate Simmons
08-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Sounds great Davida. You have a very cool friend.:happy:

Kandi
08-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Hey davida!!
You showed him all those shoes???

Sounds like it turned out ok.

Looking forward to the SCC!!!!

Mollyanne
08-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi Davidia, I would be very careful of showing him all those shoes, he may want to borrow a pair or two!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Rachel Morley
08-26-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't have any guy friends except for work colleges and that's not the same. However, if I did have a guy friend I'd want one like yours.:happy:

Wenda
08-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Sounds like a true friend, Davida, a keeper. When my youngest son was staying at my place when I was away, my closet door came open. It is old-style, with a latch that doesn't always catch. So, it gently swung open, displaying twelve pairs of shoes, nicely sorted according to colour and heel-height. When he closed it, I can only assume that he saw the collection of boots. He talked to his oldest brother, who also dresses, and knows that I dress. He apparently told him it was no big thing, just me "finding myself", which is a nice term covering pretty well everything.
My eldest son left me an email saying that his baby brother had come across some shoes etc, so I immediately emailed my youngest, apologizing for the surprise in my closet. He replied that he had spoken to his older brother and agreed that it was not a big deal. He said he didn't dress but had lots of friends who did, and it worked for them, didn't hurt anyone, so what would be the problem. Love my kids, w:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Trinni
08-26-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm glad everything worked out just as you wanted. There is nothing better than a true friend.

Deidra Cowen
08-26-2007, 06:57 PM
I am very gald it all worked out and he is so nice.

GACountrygal
08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
YAHOO!!! Congrats hun!! :hugs:

Angie G
08-26-2007, 07:31 PM
That is great Davida glade you keep a friend :hugs:
Angie

Alice B
08-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Great! That is a true friend.