PDA

View Full Version : Omnisexuality or Pangender!!!

switcheralso
08-16-2007, 12:11 PM
I saw a post on the female to male side. I could not find a post from the male to female side. So if I repeat the post have it removed or send me a link.

Sandy

How do you see yourself?

Pansexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love and/or sexual desire for people regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.

Pangender individuals are able to live with the majority of the physical characteristics they were born with but frequently display the outward appearance, behavior and/or clothing of the opposite gender.

Transsexualism is a condition in which a person identifies as the gender opposite to the sex assigned to them at birthx assigned to them at birth

LindaTS
08-16-2007, 02:27 PM
I have no doubt, I'm a TS, plain and simple. And I love it.

dakota_ann69
08-16-2007, 02:30 PM
I live the majority of my life doing very masculine things in my job and my personal life, but i still have the extreme desire to let my feminine side out almost everyday whether that be a peticure or simply wearing a feminine garment.

Marla S
08-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow, the day will come when we have more categories than persons concerned.

Out of this three neither really fits. Closest is pangendered. but maybe I am just a transdresser or whatever.

RobertaFermina
08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
My modes of being may show up here and there on the gender and sexuality spectrum.....but I do not SPAN it in any way.

Not a TS, either.

FYI...I'm a crossdresser.

you might want to rework your question and/or provide some context.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Sheri 4242
08-16-2007, 09:31 PM
you might want to rework your question

IMO, Roberta is dead on correct -- what you've given is far too constrictive and non-inclusive. Too many people are really going to be like what Marla said . . .

Out of (your) three (categories, none) really fits.

So, either potential respondants are not going to answer, or people may answer what they believe is closest, which will give incorrect results from those responding.

Tina Dixon
08-16-2007, 10:02 PM
What was the qustion again? Oh I guess I'm number two.

Robin Leigh
08-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry, Sandy, you just can't cover the complex fractal, multidimensional continuum of gender & sexual orientation with just 3 choices like that!

But having made that disclaimer, I do feel somewhat pan-gendered, and more than a little pan-sexual, even though I've been celibate for many years.

Robin

Meredith
08-17-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't know, I'm just me.

Karren H
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
I see myself plain and simply as a guy in a dress..

Karren

Toyah
08-17-2007, 02:58 PM
I see myself plain and simply as a guy in a dress..

Karren
Ditto hun none of this TG PG or any other crap for me:tongueout