PDA

View Full Version : working en femme

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Well yesterday was a great day as I was able to dress for most of the day since my wife is out of town and I took off work early. I went shopping and also went out to eat. I told a customer of mine that I would help her hook up a car trailer to her truck when she had finished loading, she was not able to do it by herself and had nobody in town that could or would help her. I am a strong believer in Karma so I offered to help. She finally called me at 9:00 p.m. which was the time I really needed to be on the road to go to a crossdressers get to-gether that I frequent. I told her that I was dressed as a woman and that I did not want to put her son and daughter in an uncomfortable position, she said they would be fine with it. Well I had all sorts of problems hooking up the car carrier but got it done finally, her kids were pretty good about it, with just a little giggle here and there. They were 10, the boy and 12 the girl. I told them they would have to talk to mom for there questions but I also told them they would have plenty to think about on there trip. All things considered I now am able to hook up a trailer in full fem mode and not even break a nail. She asked me how she looked when she was getting ready to pull out on the road and I told her "your fine", I asked her how I looked and she said you look great and have a wonderful time tonight. Isn't life just grand???

Shelly Preston
08-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Wow

She must be a real good friend

Not many people would agree to you just turning up enfemme

How ever that said its good she did and was happy for the kids to see you as normal

She deserves a big :hugs: for her attitude

Great to hear is was such a good day

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Not a friend at all I just met her yesterday she wanted to rent a truck to move to Kentucky and that is one of my business concerns. She was very good about it, thats my Karma I guess.

joann07
08-16-2007, 02:38 PM
That is great!
It's good that you had a customer who was accepting of who you are from the SA point of view.

Hugs!

Wendy me
08-16-2007, 03:30 PM
what???? no pictures???????????????????.................

Angie G
08-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Way to go hun it's nice to do good things for others :hugs:
Angie