PDA

View Full Version : Closet Dressers-Close Calls-Getting Caught?

Suzannecd
08-16-2007, 02:38 PM
This was brought up once before but I could not find the posting.

How many of you ever got caught while dressed or had a close call?
Wanting to describe the experiance and hope to share a laugh.

Just a couple of months ago, my wife had went on a trip for a few days. She had sent her sister over to help take of her mother. I had taken the opportunity to stay up late and read the posts in, of all places, crossdressers dot com. I decided that it would be a nice quiet evening in my panties and bra and do a lttile reading & posting. Everyone had gone to bed by then.
Then low & behold, my sister-in-law decides to come downstairs to have a ciggarette and chat with me. Now as she is coming down the steps, I conceal my bra under my bath robe that I was wearing, heart beating 100 miles an hour and quickly take the crossdressers window down, not off, but still running. Now as she is talking to me, I just look at the computer, hoping it doesn't glitch and suddenly the window reappears, like it does sometimes, said to the computer "damn stupid thing is messing up" and did a quick hard shut down. I continued to talk to my sis-in-law like nothing ever happened, although it felt somewhat a girl chat to me, but omg, my heart was about to have an attack! didn't get caught, but I know she thought something was going on :heehee:
Come on girls, share your stories!

Suzanne

BarbaraTalbot
08-16-2007, 04:11 PM
This was brought up once before but I could not find the posting.

How many of you ever got caught while dressed or had a close call?
Wanting to describe the experiance and hope to share a laugh.

Just a couple of months ago, my wife had went on a trip for a few days. She had sent her sister over to help take of her mother. I had taken the opportunity to stay up late and read the posts in, of all places, crossdressers dot com. I decided that it would be a nice quiet evening in my panties and bra and do a lttile reading & posting. Everyone had gone to bed by then.
Then low & behold, my sister-in-law decides to come downstairs to have a ciggarette and chat with me. Now as she is coming down the steps, I conceal my bra under my bath robe that I was wearing, heart beating 100 miles an hour and quickly take the crossdressers window down, not off, but still running. Now as she is talking to me, I just look at the computer, hoping it doesn't glitch and suddenly the window reappears, like it does sometimes, said to the computer "damn stupid thing is messing up" and did a quick hard shut down. I continued to talk to my sis-in-law like nothing ever happened, although it felt somewhat a girl chat to me, but omg, my heart was about to have an attack! didn't get caught, but I know she thought something was going on :heehee:
Come on girls, share your stories!

Suzanne

She most likely thought that you were online of looking at girls out their dresses, not talking to dudes in them.

Suzannecd
08-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Barbra,

I bet you are right, although if she was, she was way off base.

I can :rofl: about it now though. I am sure if she had seen the screen or bra, her sister would have already said something to me.

Christen3042
08-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Almost got caught one day by a close friend. He's a big ex-Marine type and I doubt he would have handled it well. :eek:

I was walking thru my living room (large picture window with no drapes facing the driveway) on my way to take some en femme photos on the back deck, when he pulled into the driveway. I bolted into the bathroom, turned on the shower, stripped down, threw my femme clothes into the linen closet, and jumped in. Once I had my makeup off, I "heard" his knocking and answered the door wrapped in a towel. I managed to scoot upstairs and throw on some drab clothes before he could notice any strap marks that may have shown.

I hate when people drop in unannounced!

Angie G
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Never got cahught but lots of close calls but now my wife knows so it's cool
to dress now :hugs:
Angie

Veronica 1
08-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Never been affronted, but I know I have been made a couple of times. Oh well. :drink:

Beth785
08-17-2007, 02:10 AM
Dressed one day, with makeup and wig, then a friend of mine dropped by to return something of mine. I had no way of cleaning up that fast or changing, so I called him on my cell and told him I was in the loo, and was going to be a few minutes. He just dropped off the item in my truck and left. I said I would call him back later.

Sheri 4242
08-17-2007, 02:50 AM
She most likely thought that you were online of looking at girls out their dresses, not talking to dudes in them.

Ditto!!! Barbara's right!!! You know what you were doing, so you are thinking with a guilty mind, as the saying goes. BUT, as with so many in life, she probably (A.) didn't think a thing about it, or at worse (B.) thought you were taking advantage of "the wife's away . . ." syndrome and "window shopping" the adult sites!!!

At least you had your bathrobe handy!!!!!!! :lol2:

MORAL of this story: if you've got a smoker for a guest -- especially if smoking is only allowed outside -- always be prepared for middle-of-the-night cigarette urges!!!

JoAnnDallas
08-17-2007, 08:30 AM
When we lived in WV, my wife belonged to a woman's group. On their meeting night, I usually had 3 hrs to let JoAnn out. I was down in the basement fully dressed with wig and makeup, when I heard the backdoor open. We had alarm pannels on all the outside doors, so the one downstairs started beeping. Lucky I keep a pair of pants and a shirt in the downstairs bathroom. I got into the bathroom almost at the same time she walked down the stairs. I quickly undressed, stuffed my fem clothing in the sink cabinet, scrubed my face, and put on the spare pants and shirt. It turned out that they deciede to cut the meeting early because it had starting snowing really hard. Darkness, snow, and mountain roads are not a good mix. LOL

Charleen
08-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Last week I tied my dogs out in the back yard so the could have their morning constitutional. I'm in a very rural area and just opn fields in the back. I was posting in the Lounge when both dogs started to raise a ruckus. I went out back to see what was going on. I was still wearing my baby doll and panties. What they were barking at was the woman that owns the property behind me. She was putting something in the compost heap. She saw me, though for modesty I got out of sight. Don't know them, they keep to themselves, so as I said it was modesty because I was in my nighty rather than being caught being myself.

Deidra Cowen
08-17-2007, 12:22 PM
I posted about this already in a thread...but 2 maintenance/plumber guys came to my place Saturday afternoon while I was enfemme. They proceeded to stay just about all afternoon working on a water leak. It went fine and they were totally kewl.

I saw one of them Sunday up by the garbage collection compactor that like 3 condo complexes share. I was in boy mode and he proceeded to tell me he had been at my place "All afternoon." He did not realize that had been me!!! I could tell by his facial expressions and by the way he told the story. Made me feel really good that people that see me out in public are not going to connect my guy and tranny looks...and bust me! :thumbsup:

Kikacd
08-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I have had to do the quick change several times when I though I was going to be "Home alone" and one of the older kids shows up unexpected. I have 4 kids and a nephew living at home still and my CDing is only known to my wife. I do think my 9yr old daughter caught me wearing a bra once. I under-dress with panties daily and sometimes bra's (depends on weather & shirt I am wearing). but anyway she ran up and gave me a hug and I am sure she felt the bra straps. She never said anything, but she ran up and hugged me again later and did rub her hands where the bra would be. After the first hug I went and removed the bra, so there was nothing for her to feel the second time.

Kika

KandisTX
08-17-2007, 06:04 PM
I have had to do the quick change several times when I though I was going to be "Home alone" and one of the older kids shows up unexpected. I have 4 kids and a nephew living at home still and my CDing is only known to my wife. I do think my 9yr old daughter caught me wearing a bra once. I under-dress with panties daily and sometimes bra's (depends on weather & shirt I am wearing). but anyway she ran up and gave me a hug and I am sure she felt the bra straps. She never said anything, but she ran up and hugged me again later and did rub her hands where the bra would be. After the first hug I went and removed the bra, so there was nothing for her to feel the second time.

Kika

Kika,

From your description sounds like the wee one did feel it the first time and went back for a double check ;) Careful, that's how my daughter figured it out when she was nine years old.

Kandis:love:

Suzannecd
08-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Deidra,

You are right hon. yours was the story I read first and how much I do love it.
I just didn't think of my close encounter until later, then I thought, omg I need to tell!!
I just couldn't find the post the second time.
PS: You are just one beautiful lady. Those guys should be so lucky to see you.

Great stories gurls. Keep them comming.

Suzanne

Jodie Wexler
08-17-2007, 06:33 PM
My daughter caught me working on this little book cover project. She knows that I love the artwork of old cheap detective novels. I store all of my girl projects on compact flash cards and never on the hard drive. I was helping her with a school project when the legs portion of this picture poped up. Apparently the new version of photoshop was automaticallyl downloading them to the picture file. "Whose legs are those?" she said "Ah ... I got them off the web." I said and closed it real quick. She did not notice it was shot in the front room of the house. I printed her picture and she left.
You don't want to know how I got the chief of police to pose for the gun part
of the cover.

Billijo49504
08-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I was dressed one night, when my dad showed up. My wife told him I went to the factory I retired from, even though I was in the bed room....BJ

phyllis47
08-17-2007, 07:54 PM
So...... I have family staying overnight and i am up early on a Saturday checking crossdresser, transglobal, yahoo messenger, and other sites. After awhile i sign out go about my business... My daughter comes in to use the computer and bam, i leave yahoo messenger on, a pop-up comes up real quick with a PIC of me in one of my dresses.... She jumps and says whats that.... I am right there so quickly remove the site...... Whew.... i still wonder if she recognized me in that instant...So I am waiting for out of town company to leave this weekend to find out if she really saw ME.. Same thing happened to me with my wife, seems like I would learn eh, but she did recognize me and we had a minor confrontation but managed to smooth it over... I think she is more worried I will run off with one of you lovely girls...

Lilith Moon
08-18-2007, 07:55 AM
When I worked as a techy for a large telecoms outfit I had a job that gave me plenty of privacy and opportunities to dress. Regretfully, I squandered most of those years...denial and guilt ya know ? However, toward the end of my career I did come to terms with my needs and started to make use of the situation. I had a few favorite premises that were quite private and also had washing facilities. I say private, but other employees would occasionally turn up without warning and I had some close calls...in fact I'm sure I was busted several times but never heard any rumors after these events. Here's a few that come to mind....

I had been wandering around the shops during my lunch break and saw this great clubbing outfit in my size..a sheath dress in shiny black latex ! I just had to have it and retired to one of my favorite sites to try it on. It looked and felt fabulous and, as you do, I just had to put on my heels/wig/makeup and had a quick stroll outside. After a couple of minutes of heavenly mincing around I realized that my bosses boss was walking up the site access track toward me. We locked eye contact momentarily. He stopped in his tracks and I walked as quickly as I could in my tight skirt back into the building with my heart almost bursting. How I got that latex dress off without tearing it I shall never know...quick splash of water on my face..furious wiping with a towel...emergency tracksuit and trainers on..wigs/heels into my stash bag...compose myself...calm down...and wait for my fate.

I waited and waited for that doorbell to ring but he never got that far. For the next few weeks I expected some odd looks during my weekly visit to the office or, at least, a call for a "little chat". But nothing happened and I still wonder what the guy made of that fleeing figure in the shiny latex dress, maybe he thought he saw a gg friend of mine, I shall never know.

The next time I was surely busted was at the same site. It was long past normal working hours and I felt confident that nobody would turn up. I had my entire stash of CD goodies set up, full length mirror, makeup, heels, skirts/dresses...all arranged on full view. I forget what I was wearing but I was in full femme mode when there was a knock on the locked door of my room. This time I was well and truly trapped. The washing facilities were elsewhere in the building and I had full makeup on. Panic stations ! Again, I tore off my clothes, tried to get everything into my bags, hid the mirror behind a cupboard, while calling "Hang on a sec, be right with you" every few minutes. This felt like it took forever and the guy must have known something was up from the frantic sounds of stuff being packed away. Then I had the problem of my full makeup which must have been smeared all over my face with my efforts to wipe it off. I had no choice...I just opened the door, walked straight past him to the washroom with no comment and cleaned up. I can't remember much of the rest of that event...I was in a sort of red mist. The guy did whatever he had come for and left without much comment. Again, I would have expected him to have told his colleagues about this but there were never any come backs as far as I know.

That's just two of several heart stopping busts that I have experienced. :heehee:

Alice460
08-18-2007, 08:17 AM
I was relaxing one morning wearing a camisole and panties, when the doorbell rang. I quickly put a robe on and went to the door. It was two neighbor ladies that wanted to talk to me about the bible. They did not mind I was wearing a bathrobe.

I was half tempted to let them in, but I thought it would not be a good idea. When they were talking, I kept thinking if anything showed. They said they would come another time. I did look down and there was a little black lace showing.

juliek
08-18-2007, 08:56 AM
I have been caught several times dressed in lingerie in my hotel room by the maids. Only once did I get a negative reaction. I am a bit of an exhibitionist so I actually enjoy it.

One maid asked me if I wanted her to go ahead and start cleaning the room and I said sure. So she made the bed and vacummed while I finished up my makeup. I was only dressed in panties, bra, hose, heels, corset and wig. I put on my skirt and top after I was done with my makeup. She even had to nudge me out of the way to replace the towels in the bathroom while I primped.

She was very nice the whole time and told to me to have a great evening. Oh, and she had to keep the hotel room door open the whole time she cleaned. I heard a couple people walk by but they couldn't see me in the bathroom.

rhayna
08-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Getting caught. Busted. Outed. All of the above.

I used to store all my clothes in locked boxes in the basement. My gf insisted I keep them in the walk-in closet. She said if we spend that much money on clothes they don't belong in a box. She does not live full time with me but does keep some of her clothes in there. Over the past several years I have managed to accumulate more gurl clothes than mens.

Three weeks ago her younger sister was visiting for a week from Seattle. We were lying on the bed watching TV and her sister walked in and plopped down beside us- which is not unusual. She said, "oh my god this is such a HUGE closet. I am so jealous." She got up and walked in and started examining the clothes hanging on three sides. She started looking at shoes that were stacked in the hanging baskets. "These are too cute- but who in the world wears a size 11?" Then she started pulling dresses. " And who's a size 14?" (My gf is a size 8 with size 8 1/2 shoe) Argh...

We tried to simply uninvite her from snooping by telling her the closet was private....No such luck. "Are these your clothes? They are aren't they? Oh my gosh....Oh my gosh..Oh my...." She then proceed to put all the pieces together as if my life as being unraveled in slow motion. She noticed that the vanity had lots of makeup, false nails, etc., etc., that she knew her sister didn't wear. The wigs. The everything..

Thankfully, my gf simplified the issue and said, "we like to play in private." In typical fashion her sister said, "play in private hell..can I see you dressed up? After three relentless days of asking we made dinner at home with me dressed. Not exactly the way I wanted to come out to anyone else. She said I looked "hot". Whatever that meant.

When she left there was a package on the counter. It was a silk scarf and some earrings from a local boutique. "Rhayna. Thank you for a great stay and look forward to 'seeing' you again at Christmas." Love, Mary..

maxine68
08-18-2007, 10:44 AM
my catch was minor. i was at home and my wife was at work. i was wearing shorts. i had just finished painting my toe nails and they were still wet when a knock at the door it was the biweekly home delivery guy with are order. i had to prop the door with my foot while he handed me the order. i don't know if he looked down or not i think he did cause he smiled and said thanks.this was my first close call and my heart wasrunning 100 miles an hour but after it felt pretty good.
maxine68

KandisTX
08-18-2007, 12:21 PM
I think I have recounted this previously, but here is one time when I was "caught" by my wifes ex.

Friday nights I would usually sit around the house and dress just for me, (I wasn't out to anyone yet except for my mother and sisters). Well, I was all dolled up full make-up and went to bed that way. Next morning, I was still wearing the make-up and decided to polish my toenails. I'm sitting in my apartment in a bra and panties polishing my toenails when the doorbell rang. WHOOPS.. Okay so I run quickly to the bedroom stripping off the bra and throwing on a t-shirt and some jeans and a pair of socks (totally trashing my still wet nails), then I go and open the door. (Notice, I did not say anything about REMOVING MY MAKE-UP), so he and I are standing there talking and I am still wearing full make-up. He says NOTHING about it, just continues on the conversation as if nothing is wrong.

Next morning I get a message from my current wife saying "Um.. call me as soon as you get this message, I have GOT to talk to you NOW". Okay, so I call her back and she says "You forgot something yesterday when "B" came over and I had to tell him that you weren't gay". I'm like "OH NO, I guess I had better come clean with him and tell him the truth".

So, I went over there that night and talked to him and explained the situation to him, which in turn leads to my coming out to our circle of friends as well. There were a couple of them that were so "holier-than-thou" with thier attitudes I figured that if they were like that I didn't need to associate with them anymore. Which was fine with me, (If you look up the definition of white trash redneck, you'd see their pictures).

Kandis:love:

Deborah Jane
08-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Long before my ex wife found out about my crossdressing she used to give me bags with old clothes in to use as rags in my garage.One time there was a black satin corset dress in one of the bags, and i just had to try it on. About 2 weeks later she went shopping with one of her friends, so as soon as she had gone i went out to the garage and retrieved the dress, i took it up to our bedroom and proceeded to transform myself into "Debs" complete with black lingerie, tights, blonde wig and full makeup[my own ,hidden in the loft]! The time flew by and before i realised it, it was 5`30 and i heard her car pull into the drive! I have never changed back so quick in my life,[ in the rush i ripped the dress ] and was in the toilet claiming to be sick while i was scrubbing my makeup off. After that i allways kept an eye on the time, but i wish i still had that dress!!:(

Sinthia
08-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Recently I was having both bathrooms in my condo remodeled and I was not paying attention to the time when the doorbell rang and the contractors were at the door. No time to change. I had to let them in, wearing panties, a bra, short skirt and top. Seeimg as how they had already seem me, I stayed dressed like that while they were here working. Nothing was ever said, and they were both as nice as could be.

rachael devry
08-19-2007, 06:36 PM
ir remember years ago i might have been in high school. it was a saturday because both my parents were home. i had just puchased a couple of magizines and went to my room to read them. on the way to my room i stopped off at my sisters room and helped myself to panties, a girdle which i still have pantyhose, a nice lace bra, and a short red dress. so i head back to my room and get dressed. for maybe the first 10-15 minutes i just posed in front of my mirror. i felt so pretty. so for whatever reason my mom decided to check up on me. im glad i locked the door. all of a sudden the was a tug at my door. my mom wanted me to open the door. i was trying to stall but i wasnt removing any clothes. i thought she would just go away. i was wrong she started to pick the lock. in a panic i started to remove my clothes and put my boy clothes on. i tried to hide my other cothes under the bed. it almost worked until at last glance she checked under the bed. it was kind of hard to deny since the bra still had my socks stuffed in in. a look of disgust followed. i think she knew before hand. but nothing was ever said.

Pretty Heather
08-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Many years ago....My mother visited. I forgot about the brown paper bag I left on the kitchen table. My mother opened the bag and removed HER bras, panties and a short silk slip!

Nothing like the feel of a short silk slip rubbing against my tight pink panties.:love: