PDA

View Full Version : Office Girl

wannabie
08-16-2007, 09:04 PM
I was going to write this earlier but didn't get the chance. Last Saturday was the best I've had in a while. Most of you in this forum know that I haven't dressed in a while, except for the girl Jeans and shirts; but last week I went full femme.
I needed to get a report out and i knew no one worked over the weekend, so I bought a change of clothes with me. when I got, in the office was empty and completely mine, so I went into the ladies restroom (not as special as I thought) and changed. an hour after changing and makeup, I came out and I was the new girl in the office.
short black mini skirt (business attire), a black suit that I bought a while back that bought out my bust line nicely, my white blouse and pearls and hoop earings.
I went about my business. typing my reports, printing them, loaded the copier in the copy room, all the while working (or rather balancing) in 3" high heals. (those things are murder on my calf's), went down the hall to the snack machine, took the elevator down one flight to the record room etc...eight hours straight. When I was done I went into the meeting room and put my foot up on the table to relax just taking in the day and admiring my legs (should have posted pics of them after they'd stopped hurting).

it was getting late and I didn't want to take off my outfit, I really wanted to leave with what I was wearing, go dancing being that it was a Saturday, but it was time to take them off and go back to the blah.

Monday, when I came in I looked around and it was business as usual. the girls were there and I wanted to say so much but I kept quiet.:love:

Hippy Chic
08-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Awe wannabe,

Thats awesome. I'm sincerely happy for you. Must have been so liberating.

wannabie
08-16-2007, 09:14 PM
It was. can't do it anymore for a while since they just got some new business. but I'll remember it.
I have to postpone my LA trip though things aren't going as I thought they would.

Hippy Chic
08-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Just relish that moment as a special one & keep looking forward to the next

Noel Chimes
08-16-2007, 09:18 PM
So now that you have had a chance to expirence the office first hand, do you think you're ready for the executive wash room? Better yet take over the board room. First order of business, skirts required at all board meetings.:heehee:

Cristi
08-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I've considered doing the same thing... but then they installed security cameras that record 24/7 :sad:

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
08-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Good for you! You are so brave and I know that must have felt so good,
now you will always have that special memory to get you through even the worst possible day.

Ladies leading the way for us all!

:heehee:

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Hey wannabe, I am wondering what you would do if the boss called you in and showed you a recording of your day at the office. Or what you would have said if someone came in and saw you. The cat would really be out of the bag then wouldn't it? I guess you could choose to be a wannabe no longer and just be a B.

Karren H
08-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Wonder if you remembered to turn off the hidden security cameras!! Lol

Karren

Linda Daniels
08-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Hi Wananabe!

I'm sure that adventure took quite some courage!!! Congratulations! Now you can be at work and imagine what it could be like for reals...I think that quite a few of us have had similar thoughts...hmmm? OH YEAH!!!!!!

Linda

Deidra Cowen
08-17-2007, 03:06 PM
You are quite the gutsy girl! Way to go. Honestly a couple of times I have thought about going to my office on a Saturday while out shopping and already femmed up. But I just chicken out since there is that very long shot another co employee might also show up at the office to work on something on a saturday.

Plus we got those magnetic card readers to get in the bldg during off hours and pesky cameras that record who is coming in.

jennifer ann
08-17-2007, 03:12 PM
way to go girl!!!. I rent a warehouse in back of an office that I share with may kay. I have built an office in the loft above theirs so for the last couple of months I have been spending 1 day a week in the office in fem mode getting all my paperwork done. I even went out and bought a couple of business suits (slacks and skirts). In October my business partner will be back in town, so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

wannabie
08-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Wonder if you remembered to turn off the hidden security cameras!! Lol

Karren

One of the advantages of working in a small business is that you know where the cameras are and how to avoid them.

Darlene-VA
08-21-2007, 09:56 AM
I am one of the lucky ones I work in my ex-wifes (long story there) office in the evenings and she is glad to have Darlene as her secretary

paulaN
08-21-2007, 03:06 PM
CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!glad you had such a good time.