PDA

View Full Version : An "intamacy" question

Jaquelyn
08-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Many of us here are married or have long time girl freinds. Those of us that have understanding ones are indeed very lucky. I am one of those. She recently posed a question to me about dressing and our sex life. She wanted to know if I wanted Darlene to make love to her. She brought this up because she is not bi in any way, and is not turned on by women whatsoever. Again, she knows Darlene, and is cool with it. We have had slumber parties (very fun) and the such, but, when it comes to intamacy, I have always been in male mode. I do like the idea of fooling around as Darlene, but never really brought it up. So, my question is: how many of you make this part of your love life? Was there any problems? Akwardness, etc.? We are just kinda wondering. Thanks.....

SandyR
08-16-2007, 10:53 PM
My wife and I have talked about one night when she crawls in bed and finds "Sandy" there next to her. I must admit it excites both of us. Well, maybe someday. But for now I am just glad the kitchen is done......hehe

SandyR

jennCD
08-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Neither of us are into bringing my femme side to bed in that way. My wife is accepting and understanding, (I believe mainly because I do not have the need to make it something to constantly push into the foreground of our relationship), so we're not any different as a couple now that she knows of jenn from what we were like prior to me finally talking to her about my CDing...

Kikacd
08-17-2007, 12:13 AM
My wife is accepting of my crossdressing. I underdress in something fem daily(panties & camisole). With the busy life I have, I rarely get to fully dress. my chances are early in the morning before the kids get up I will wear lingerie under my rode. And i the late evening when the kids go to bed. If I am wearing my breastforms and a lingerie and start to get frisky my wife does not stop me. I would say it is about 50-50 on how often we are intimate while I am in fem.
she has made the comment a couple times "that I am a kinky animal, but I am her kinky animal"

Kika

BarbaraTalbot
08-17-2007, 03:15 AM
But the male side has a habit of jumping into the sack and finishing the job so to speak. Men are very action and results oriented.

Its really fun to lounge about and canoodle as Barb though.

I don't think I could imagine trying to integrate my femme side into that venue if I did not have enthusiastic feedback that it was mutually attractive. I'd feel silly I think.

Angie G
08-17-2007, 04:45 AM
It happened to times once was spontaneous but it's not something she is into and that OK it'a not a gig need :hugs:
Angie

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-17-2007, 06:02 AM
I guess it depends on how she percieves you when you are dressed. I for instance, see HC as male whatever he's wearing. Also, perhaps the amount of dress makes a difference.

I can understand where she's coming from. While HC only wears lingerie, we have discussed him in full dress and I honestly don't think I'd find him attractive then (we have found a way to incorporate it for if/when the time arises, fnar fnar ;)).

If she's nervous and isn't sure how she'd feel, start small and work up from there. Perhaps a pair of plain knickers would be a really good starting point as they're easy to mistake as uni-sex and the next time, something frillier? I know the only problem I ever had was having never experienced fumbling with straps and stuff, not knowing what to do with them, lol. She'll figure out how she wants to use what you're wearing eventually. :) Let her know even, that should she prefer, she can always take them off you...

Reassure her that while you might be wearing clothes usually associated with females, that by time you get going, it's all man she's getting! :D

I'm not lesbian or bi in any way, shape or form, the clothes don't change the fact that I want HC - he's my man!

If your SO would like to PM, I'd be happy to talk to her and put her mind at rest. :)

Marcie Sexton
08-17-2007, 06:38 AM
That is something we have never discussed, and we have discussed a lot...and to be honest I have never thought about it either...although it might be something we may talk about...

She has and always will make it very clear that she has no desire to be with a woman although she enjoys the time with her "girl friend".

I'll have her read the post to get a feel of what she thinks...

JoanFlores
08-17-2007, 07:05 AM
My SO has no problem with me being in fem mode when we get intimate, it turns her on. So when ever we can she enjoys that we both be in fem mode.

Sally24
08-17-2007, 07:13 AM
No, my wife definitely does not find Sally sexually attractive. We can't even talk about her or the rest of the evening will not end in any romantic mode. She is very heterosexual and doesn't find any need of a lesbian encounter of any kind.

sissystephanie
08-17-2007, 07:54 AM
My wife and I were married for 49 1/2 years before she passed away. She knew of my CD activities before we were married and was very supportive. In that 49 + years we did a lot of different things. But lesbian sex, at least as I understand that kind, was not something that we tried. We did switch genders on occasion, with me as the female and her as the man (completely!) We both enjoyed that very much!

Otherwise, I would start off wearing lingerie in bed, but it didn't stay on very long. Gets in the way of being a man!!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Dragster
08-17-2007, 07:58 AM
I've posted elsewhere about my desire to make love to my wife with one or (preferably) both of us wearing lingerie, the more daring and sexy the better! My wife has indulged me on a couple of occasions, but only if I blindfolded her first and undressed before the blindfold came off; she really does not want to see me in anything femme. She seemed to have a great time though! I'm not a "Wham Bam Thank You Mam" guy, I love lots of foreplay, a long cuddle after and I make sure she also reaches orgasm at least once. In spite of that, I didn't feel a little bit like a woman at the time. I only wish she could overcome her reluctance to let go of her inhibitions of accepting that I really am a CDer, it's an integral part of my character and that it's not going to go away. All other aspects of our 38 year marriage are fantastic, so we're not going our separate ways, no way. I can always live in hope, and keep trying, little by little.

Tony

Holly
08-17-2007, 08:04 AM
Holly stays out of the bedroom by mutual agreement. My wife is very understand and supportive. It didn't and still doesn't seem all that important. Being able to enjoy one anothers coimpany and encourage one another to grow is more of what we're into.

heatherM
08-17-2007, 08:08 AM
My wife finds heather a turn on, she is by nature a control freak as are many woman, she likes being in control of the action and makes it very clear whos the bitch in bed.
This is a funny question in that it most of the married couples I know and most women for that matter are clearly in charge of the relationship "always right", " men are such pigs" etc etc, but if you show them a submissive or fem side your queer, so you can't win one way or the other, we have found a way to please us both, she gets to her way most of the time, I do alot of of asskissing, she gets to be in control and I get to be heather.
She recently took me a wig shop and had me fitted for a long auburn wig telling the nice little Korean lady that she found that color very attactive on me, I have never been happier in all my life, and that night was a night to remember.

KandisTX
08-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Kandis is part of who I am, and GlitterGG knows this, she is very accepting and this of course follows us whereever we are. That includes the bedroom. Many times has kandis been the recipient of a passionate session of lovemaking. Just as GlitterGG was as well, it was a mutual thing, we both love it when Kandis comes to bed with us.

Kandis:love:

(I've only had a little coffe this morning and so my posts my not be 100% coherant)

Meredith
08-17-2007, 10:55 AM
I see myself as Meredith regardless of clothing. To me this is a state of mind rather than clothing choice. In general, I see myself as a fairly atractive person with strong male and female attributes. Sexually, I see myself as a lesbian. To the world, I project a male, although not macho, image. In other words, I am what I am and identifying as both male and female is a part of that. This isn't exactly androgyny, but not exactly not. Am I making sense?

Slip Affinity
08-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Both my wife and I wear a nightie when we make love.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-17-2007, 01:33 PM
My wife has her momewnts when she is OK with Sandra in bed and other times when she is not OK with it. At any rate we have several matching nighties so you can infer what you want from that.