PDA

View Full Version : Early mark from work and home alone

michelle_2771
08-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi All

Had a bit of a tough week this week as i am a furniture removilist by day and this week i ahve moved people in and out about 20 times this week..

but today the boss said i could leave from the work site and i was home 2 hours early then normal

so that gave me the relaxation i really needed to be able to come home and dress up for an couple of hours before my partner got home

arrrgh I enjoy these moments specially after doing the blokey thing all week...

but my work has its advantages as i can can look at all those boutiques as i drive by and think of my next shopping spree

Michelle

Jolene
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
There are times I enjoy dressing after a hard days work. It is such a nice way to relax and gives me a feeling of peace and contentment.

Jolene

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-17-2007, 01:49 PM
There is nothing more relaxing than a shower after a hard days work and getting comfortable in my favorite fem clothes. It really takes the edge off.

carie
08-17-2007, 03:03 PM
couldn't agree more ..

dakota_ann69
08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Agreed definitely!!

Veronica 1
08-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I did basically the same thing yesterday. It was deadly slow at work so I took the afternoon off. I was planning to do some housework and ended up going shopping. Bought some make up and lingere and ended up spending the remainder of the day painting my nails and experimenting with the makeup, I definately need all the practice I can get in this area. It is definately relaxing and as soon as I put on my bra I find the stress disappearing and it only gets better from there.

rachel_rachel
08-18-2007, 12:13 AM
After dealing with the people i deal with during the day at work, i to come home have a shower and get dolled up, theres'nothing better than after a hard day at work, coming home and shedding my masculinity and putting on something soft and sexy.

I took my wife to work with me for the last 2 fridays and she has seen what i have to put up with out on the road, and the customers i deal with... while most are really good for a laugh and a chat you get some real arseholes who change the whole day in the blink of an eye.

One particular one that comes to mind was a friday, i had the wife with me, and my 2nd last job was a fairly big order to a place i don't deliver to on that run... anyway, i got there and the shopkeeper told me she didn't know who the company i work for was, and the stock wasn't hers.

Not in a good mood by this stage, as someone now has to pay for this mistake, I made an off the cuff comment to the wife about now you know why i wear women's clothes..

So a 50km round trip and the pallet load of stock still on the truck at 3.30pm on a friday afternoon.. yeah i was impressed, and the worst part was i couldn't do a thing about it.