PDA

View Full Version : What happens after romance

switcheralso
08-17-2007, 05:54 AM
I was reading the thread regarding the GG enjoying the male stamina in bed. I was wondering ring how many of the gurls are romantic with there SO and once finished get back into the gurl mode and clothing.

KandisTX
08-17-2007, 09:21 AM
I'm usually in gurl mode during the lovemaking so there is no change for me :devil: Of course, on those times when I am in male mode I will change into my bra, panties, and nighty afterwards to sleep in.

Kandis:love:

Meredith
08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
At my wife's request we do not make love with me wearing any items of women's clothing. Mentally, I make love to her in gurl mode. Sexually, I tend to think of myself as a butch.

Dee Talbot
08-17-2007, 03:16 PM
Barb can only rarely stay as Barb during intimate times. Usually, Barry has to take over and finish, and as some men tend to.....he stays in male mode, rolls over and falls asleep :heehee:

But on the rare occasion when it's "all Barbara", she does stay feminine and likes to cuddle and all of that stuff.

Oddly, I LOVE cuddling, but immediately after intimacy, I want to be left the heck alone. Being with Barb is bringing out a softer more feminine reaction in me.

Dee

Dragster
08-17-2007, 05:58 PM
You don't know what you're missing Dee (Barb's GG), there's nothing nicer than wrapping your arms around one another and drifting off to sleep just after intimacy. I know I'm not a typical bloke, and that's one way I'm different. My wife likes that aspect of my femininity, but not the dressing! She's got both, but prefers to ignore the latter, unfortunately for me.

Tony

Dee Talbot
08-17-2007, 06:53 PM
That's the main problem.....drifting off to sleep. Intimacy may knock Barb out, but it wakes me up :Angry3: While I enjoy cuddling, holding my snoring SO while I am wide awake and dreaming of a quick post intimacy shower, is not so fun :o

The cuddling is nice, and I cuddle at each and every opportunity. Except after intimacy. But, I have my own issues that make this awkward. I'm working on them....

Dee

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-17-2007, 07:01 PM
That's the main problem.....drifting off to sleep. Intimacy may knock Barb out, but it wakes me up :Angry3: While I enjoy cuddling, holding my snoring SO while I am wide awake and dreaming of a quick post intimacy shower, is not so fun :o

The cuddling is nice, and I cuddle at each and every opportunity. Except after intimacy. But, I have my own issues that make this awkward. I'm working on them....

Dee

Hehe, that's just biology. ;)

I've heard it explained in the following way:

Men are like a TV - you can turn it on and off in the switch of a button.

Women are like an iron - it takes a while to warm up and when you're finished with it, it's still hot.

:heehee:

GMs always take offence when a woman wants 'more', actually they shouldn't. It means that we're on the 'high' setting and haven't cooled down yet.

As to the OP's question...

Do some CDs actually undress for it then? :heehee:

Billijo49504
08-17-2007, 07:33 PM
We play in the nude!!! No clothes allowed!!!...BJ

Dragster
08-18-2007, 08:58 AM
We play mostly in the nude too Billiejo, although it's very rare these days (not because I don't want to!).
I like your TV/iron analogy HCC, but then I'm more like an old TV (I assume you mean television, not transvestite!) to turn on, it takes a little while for the "tube" to warm up! But I'm a bit like an iron to turn off, I don't want to go to sleep immediately, I'd rather enjoy a cuddle first, and that my be another of my feminine sides coming out. And on the occasions that I come first, I don't want to switch off until my wife has had her "turn". I get a lot of pleasure out of "giving" her an orgasm. This GM does not take offence at his woman wanting more, and I'm more at the masculine end of the male-female continuum!
And to answer your question, "Do CDs undress for it?" I don't, because my wife would not even go to bed with me if I was wearing anything femme. The only time she's accepted me dressed in anything has been when I've asked her if she'd mind AFTER I'd warmed her up.....The iron analogy again! But then there's not much time to put anything on before she cools down and loses interest. A corset's not possible, and even stockings and suspenders take quite a bit of time. Can't have everything can we, life would be boring......but incredibly exciting!!!

Tony