PDA

View Full Version : other men did not notice

loardata
08-17-2007, 08:02 AM
hi girls; just thought i would tell you how little other men notice what you are wearing. this summer the wife and i went to holiday world(a theme park in southern indianna) and went directly to the water park.i went into the mens changing room with bright red panties on underneath drab clothes and toenails a bright red.i proceeded to disrobe and when came time for me to take the panties off no one even looked at either the panties laying on the bench or my toenails:Angry3:-lol.perhaps i should have worn a bra. i noticed that the other men dont look arround when they change. mmmm but some of the men put me to shame, but that's another story:blushing:-hugs from michille

JoAnnDallas
08-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Men don't look at other nake men. It would signal to others that they are gay if they did.

Marcie Sexton
08-17-2007, 09:36 AM
I think that by the time males become adults they could care less about the other guy...

its the high school jock who wants to flaunt or try to see how the other guy measures up to him...I would hope most mature adults have grown way past that...

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Men don't notice anything. I recently went on a golf play day and we had a meal afterwards and there was supposed to be table cloths on the tables. I know this because the woman that were manning the food line told me afterwards that the caterer forgot the tablecloths and they were dispiting his fee because of that. We polled all the men that were on the play day and only 3 men said they did notice there were no table cloths, this is 3 out of 84 We also asked the 16 woman and all but one of them noticed it. Woman are just hard wired for this type of thing and men do not have the wiring to pay attention to these things. Men don't look at other men in the shower because they don't want to be embarrassed, we all thinki ours is the biggest and baddest. I wish I could have been born a woman so I wouldn't be this screwed up, to have these thoughts.

carie
08-17-2007, 03:03 PM
wait wait .. do u want those men to notice ur bright red panties ? i know i dont!:p

DanaJ
08-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Not noticing and not saying anything to you are two different things ;)

Men don't look at other nake men. It would signal to others that they are gay if they did.Please tell me you aren't serious with this statement.

Billijo49504
08-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Gee, I'll probly be in the gurls changing area. With my bra and panties laying on the bench. waiting to put on my one piece suit, with the little plastic piece, to keep the little feller down....BJ

Rachel Morley
08-17-2007, 08:38 PM
I do agree. When I'm dressed in fairly obvious girly clothes as a guy, it's always the women who notice and smile. The guys ... they seem oblivious. :happy:

Kim_Bitzflick
08-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I was in the health club and after my shower, I put on my pink panties with the words "this butt is so cute" :D embroidered on the back. The other man in there noticed. He asked me what it said. We talked while I dressed. He was very nice about it.

Jennaie
08-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Ok, let me tell you this, When I was in junior high and high school, the school I went to (and I know you won't believe this but is true) made us swim naked in gym class. In addition, when I was in the boy scouts, we would often go skinny dipping in a pond or lake or stream that we were camping at. So being naked around other men became a natural thing for me.

As an adult, I find that men are very shy to be naked around other men.

And yes, I do look at other men when they are naked. I don't stare, but I remember being in a gym a couple years ago and this man came out of the shower naked. His body was absolutely perfect. I remember looking at his butt and thinking, why can't I have a butt like that. :sad:

trannie T
08-18-2007, 01:35 AM
What do you say when you see another man wearing panties? "Oh those are just sooo darling, where did you get them?" Men do not acknowledge other men when they are naked or partially dressed. Sombody must have seen the panties but was afraid to make a comment for fear of being thought of as a peter gazer. If you want to make someone uncomfortable look directly at him at the urinal and speak to him.

chucks
08-18-2007, 02:02 AM
perhaps you did not notice someone who noticed. lol

carie
08-18-2007, 03:09 AM
i know i would .. :p eye catching colour ..

Angie G
08-18-2007, 03:34 AM
Way to go hun I don't do my toes in the summer with the grandkids and all :hugs:
Angie

JenniferMBlack
08-18-2007, 08:32 AM
All I can say is I would have seen them not sure I would say any thing.