PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Veronica 1
08-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Well, it has been finalized. My son and his family will be arriving home on Wednesday afternoon and probably living with me for a month or so until they can get back onto their feet and get a place of their own. I have a 2 bedroom apartment, but one is full of fishtanks and the other will be given up to them so they can have a little privacy. This places me onto the couch in the living room and no privacy. I am sure to be caught as I will not give up my shaved body, my panties, or the painted toes. Of course I will be doing everything in my power to avoid this, but I am sure that it will happen. My biggest problem is that I have a dresser full of fem clothes with about 6 dresses hanging in the closet. I do not have a suitcase to put them in and really do not want to just stuff them into a bag and get them all wrinkly. Also, the only really safe place for me to stash them is in the crawlspace in the fishroom, but then they would all smell like fish, eww. I have thought about the other places that I could stash them, the tool room (smells like oil and my son is sure to be in there a lot), the bathroom closet (where I store my smelly empty beer cans) or the furnace room (smells ok but pretty sure my son would be in there too and a bag of clothes would be sure to be investigated). The worst part is that I will not be able to put on my bra and won't be able to wear my comfy new shoes, Oh, what is a girl to do? Well, whining over, I am off to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show, (haven't seen it in years). tehe