PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye from Sam for a while

tall sam
08-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Hi all my friends! I have just had a great three weeks - the kids were away on summer holidays (fist time really) and we were basically alone and had the house to ourselves. My wife even went shopping with me although I was in drab. Anyway, I have been fully shaved for the whole time, even wore a thong or panties to work most days and have managed to get fully dressed - makeup and all more times than I can remember. Even managed to get some great photo's and posted them with some lovely responses thankyou all!

But alas, tomorrow it all comes to a end until the next time the kids are away long enough to allow me to be Samantha for more than just a few hours late at night.I will also have less time to spend here on this site reading and responding!

Anyway - for those in the same boat as me - we look forward to next time!

LOL
Sam

Noel Chimes
08-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Why does Carol Burnette and Barbra Strisand suddenly pop into my mind? If the kids are old enough to fend for themselves, you 2 can always take a weekend for yourselves in some cozy hide-a-way. It does wonders for togetherness.

Angie G
08-18-2007, 02:29 PM
See you on the next go at it Sam will miss you and will keep a light on for you hun :hugs:
Angie