PDA

View Full Version : mmm wish i could put on wat i want

OC-crossdresser
08-18-2007, 06:53 AM
i have this cute short jean plated skirt i have in my bath room so when im alone and take a bath i wear if around home...but i wish i could get ready and go have dinner with mum or go off roding and button on this skirt and no one would notice...mmm dreams..

Karren H
08-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Well no ones stopping you but you...IMHO I wear what I want when I get the chance... Just don't get the chance that often.. Lifes too busy!! Lol

Karren

JenniferMBlack
08-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Here is the thing if you want to do something bad enough do it forget what others will think. Yesterday I spent the whole day out in a skirt and got only one remark. Didn't even hear any laughing, and the one remark came from two very attractive girls who asked if I could show them some more leg. Ok I got the occasional odd stare. But so what? I had fun and to me thats all that matters. just my :2c: any how.

By the way I look like a guy in a skirt especially with my gotee.

Angie G
08-18-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm hoping for Halloween I can dress all day and go shopping at the outlet mall with the wife other then that I don't see a wey to do it :hugs:
Angie

dakota_ann69
08-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Go for it, why not I have been in male mode several times on the way home from work in my fav mini!! Even gone to the drive through and had someone ask where I got my skirt!! Be proud of who you are!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-20-2007, 09:32 AM
You can wear whatever you want, your the only one stopping yourself from wearing that skirt. I stop myself most of the time because it doesn't work to dress en-femme for me all the time, but when it does work it's great to be all dressed up with somewhere or nowhere to go.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
except at work I wear my normal boy mode stuff of course.
I never go out half dressed though - boy mode in a skirt for instance. I dress completely because I am who I am and who I want to be.

When I was growing up, we had school clothes and play clothes. We didn't have all that much then so school clothes, and church clothes too, were only to be worn then. The rest of the time it was play clothes. Well, girl mode is my play - though it is serious play for me. Be who you are and smile. It disarms thpse who look at you funny. As for those who disaprove - too bad - smile more and laugh.

I was once out with a man somewhat shorter than I (I am only 6'1.5) and as we left the pool area going back into the hotel, this older woman said to her husband, "OMG!!! Did you see that?" I could not help myself - I broke up laughing so hard I almost cried. And of course I continued into the hotel otherwise ignoreing everyone around me.

Be yourself and have fun. Life is too short not to.

kassandra richard
08-20-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm with Rosaliy in that if I dress to go out, it's all the way. At home, when I get the chance, I'll put on the clothes and forms, but not the wig or makeup -- well, if I get lots of time alone I will ;)

So, my advice, just go for it and have fun.

Stephenie S
08-20-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm hoping for Halloween I can dress all day and go shopping at the outlet mall with the wife other then that I don't see a wey to do it :hugs:
Angie

The way you do it is to just do it.

That's the way you do anything new and strange. There's a first time for everything and if you spend your lifetime saying "I can't", you will never.

Stephie

See the post below, hon. There is a learning curve here. We all have to do that "first time" once. After that it gets easier and easier.

Emma England
08-21-2007, 04:10 AM
The only reason I am not wearing a skirt today is that the weather is on the cool side.

When I first wore a skirt in public, sure I was nervous.

So what made me get out of the car to go shopping?
I thought if I don't do it today then when?

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 06:48 AM
The only reason I am not wearing a skirt today is that the weather is on the cool side.

When I first wore a skirt in public, sure I was nervous.

So what made me get out of the car to go shopping?
I thought if I don't do it today then when?

and so true. If I don't do it now when will I. It stopped being difficult to go out of my apartment when people could see me once I got to that point.