PDA

View Full Version : Haven't dressed for months. Lost the desire...

heathr1
08-18-2007, 07:24 AM
I haven't dressed for ages, and when I did dress it was only one or two items or a bit of make-up each time.

My clothes haven't been used for ages.

I am not in a relationship at present, but when I was, having my girlfriend happily dress me in her own items or use her own make-up/initiate the dressing was most of the fun.

Anyone else been/in a similar situation?

DanaJ
08-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Just as long as you don't lose the thread starting desire heathr :heehee:

But yes, it happens to all of us, there have been several threads lately about this. With me, I always slow down the CDing during the summer - too hot!

Karren H
08-18-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm still into the "I could care less if I ever dress again" mindset.... Do figure it will shift back just don't know when.. I did have a 10 year period where I didn't even think of crossdressing... Hope that doesn't happen again because my clothes will me hopelessly out of style by then!! Lol

Karren

Franki Kate
08-18-2007, 08:09 AM
I find that this issue happens more often than not, with myself. Part is opportunity and the other work related. Just last week my wife was out of town for ten days and I only outer dressed one time. I kept thinking that I would indulge myself every evening and even head for the big city of Portland, Oregon, but alas, I fully dressed only the one time. I kept running the idea through my head and felt that it must be the long days and short nights as well as being very tired for having been up sence four in the morning, each morning. The desire was there, but the time and energy seemed to be the big factor.:2c:

Julogden
08-18-2007, 08:24 AM
Yes, I don't dress completely very often, and the full makeup and wig is rare nowadays. I wear women's clothing and shoes around home most days, sleep in a night gown always, but only do full makeup and wig if I'm going to be meeting others, which has been a once or twice a year for the past few years, but I have been getting out a little more lately.

I dressed a LOT when I first started going out, late 1980's through the 1990's, but seem to have lost the desire to do that now, might be due to getting older and gaining weight, just don't see what I want to see in the mirror any more.

Carol

christina marie
08-18-2007, 08:28 AM
i find the desire to dress comes and goes also. sometimes it just gets lost in daily stuff. and, of course, it is always more fun when you have someone to share with!

Mitch23
08-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Havent dressed now for three weeks but thats because not had the opportunity - desire didN'T go away but i was able to supress it.

mitch

angelfire
08-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Right now my CDing desire is in full swing. I have more privacy since my parents are on vacation for the next week and a half, so I want to make the most of the time I have. Usually, when they are around I can't dress, because they will randomly come and knock on my door to ask me something, so if I dress, I will be screwed.

Although I had just gone through a few weeks where I had no desire at all to dress.

Sandy1967
08-18-2007, 12:51 PM
I am in the exact same situation Heather. I have lost my desire to dress and have gone back to my male clothing, I still have in interest in the clothing but have not dresses in a while. I recently got divorced and it had nothing to do with being a cd'r but I am just not into it anymore. I have new priorities in my life like making new friends and being more active. I know my urge to dress will return soon but for now I am comfortable in my guy clothing.

You are not alone, let me know if I can be of any help.:hugs:

Best, Allison

Angie G
08-18-2007, 02:36 PM
It has not happened to me yet and hope it never happens now that my wife is OK with it :hugs:
Angie

Ruth
08-18-2007, 04:40 PM
I can't imagine being without the urge to crossdress. If the desire left me it would make life easier in some ways, but would it be better? I enjoy my CDing and something would have to replace it.
Like most here, I have no expectation that the urge will ever go away, so I'll just wait and see...

cdsteph
08-18-2007, 05:10 PM
my desire to dress comes and goes, usuall y when it comes It'll last a few weeks, then fade for a week or so.
it's never too far from my thoughts, though

Veronica 1
08-18-2007, 06:18 PM
I hope I never lose it. It is the only fun I have. lol

KarenSusan
08-19-2007, 01:58 AM
Sometimes for a week or so I will dress only as a boy, but CDing always comes back with a vengeance.

Sheri 4242
08-19-2007, 02:10 AM
My desire to crossdress is constant!!! In fact, I always underdress -- don't even own one pair of men's underpants. From time-to-time, my desire to dress fully does get lost in the daily shuffle that we call life, especially when things get really hectic, but it never leaves me -- it is always subtending my very being -- it is always right there below the surface!!! I have had hobbies that I loved with great intensity go away, but crossdressing isn't a hobby!!! It is always there -- fifty-something years and counting!!!!!!!