PDA

View Full Version : Caught by the delivery man

karencd23
08-18-2007, 11:48 AM
I had a hilarious experience yesterday. My wife was out for the day so I put on my best dress, make up and nail polish to enjoy a relaxing day browsing the web. My wife knows I dress but doesn't want to know, if you know what I mean. Otherwise I confess to being a closet CDer.

Any way, around noon the doorbell rang, the dog barked and I saw a delivery van through the window. I went through the usual thought routine: "I ought to answer the door, it won't be anyone I know. Well maybe next time." Then the dog barked again and rushed into the back room where I was sitting at my desk by the garden window. Oops, the delivery man must be coming round the side of the house, I must draw the window blind. Oops, the blind has stuck and there is the delivery man staring at me through the window. I'm not sure who was more surprised, him or me! This was real pantomime stuff.

Oh well, there's no point in hiding anymore, I might as well make this my first public display en femme. So I opened the door and guess what, the delivery man didn't react in any way. Just asked me to sign for the parcel and went on his way. This is the normal reaction of course. I found the same the first time I went shopping for girly clothes.

Anyway, here I am sitting here thinking: one more barrier overcome, let's hope another delivery man calls today so that I can display myself again -must wear my heels this time though.

The other great event yesterday was that I discovered crossdressers.com and this forum. What fun!

Sandra
08-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Most people don't care they just go about their own business, glad it went ok though.

Shelly Preston
08-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum

I think you handled the situation very well and the good news is you wont have to hide the next time

KandisTX
08-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Having worked as a delivery person, I can tell you that seeing a man dressed like a woman is NO big deal to them. They've seen it before, and more ;)

Kandis:love:

Angie G
08-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Well welcome to the family enjoy your stay :hugs:
Angie

chelle
08-18-2007, 03:23 PM
And just what name did you use when you signed??
Chele

Emma England
08-19-2007, 04:22 AM
Welcome!

Well, if you would like to see another delivery guy, you can always buy some clothes from ebay. I am suggesting ebay, as bargains are to be had.

Most people do not really care. As far as couriers are concerned, they normally have so many deliveries to make in any one day, all they are interested in is getting your signature and making their way to the next drop-off point.

Deborah Jane
08-19-2007, 04:46 AM
I did courier/delivery work for a time once, and most of the time unless you were completely outragious he probably forgot you about ten minutes later. [No offence, but you see so much in that job and your so busy trying to get through your workload, you don,t remember a lot of things that happened]!

karencd23
08-20-2007, 08:40 AM
Emma, that's a great idea. The fascinating thing is that, after just one experience, I have changed from being too scared to answer the door to really looking forward to it.

However, I still need to be sure it is not a friend or neighbour because I don't want the experience to get back to my wife. She knows about my dressing but gets upset about it.

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Way to go girl! You did well....most of us are going to get caught sooner or later. I found like you it really did not turn out to be a bad thing. Gald you found the forum...I remember the first time I spotted it too and joined...it is a nice little place, well most da time! We have a dust up every once in a blue moon! :tongueout:eek:

Glenda58
08-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Had the same thing happen about a year ago. The mail lady had come to the door while I was doing my nails. I was excepting a package and didn't want to go to the post office to get it. But she walked back to the van to leave after leaving a note to pick up my package at the post office. So I walk out to the street and got my package. It was mid day and the neighbors where out. That was a start of many times out.

Alex!
08-20-2007, 11:04 PM
I used to work for FedEx. If the guy suspects you to be a crossdresser, the most that will come of it will be an interesting lunch conversation. No biggie.