PDA

View Full Version : Awesome SO's

cdsteph
08-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Recently my SO had planned an evening of doing my makeup and bought me a new wig, dressed us both up and went for a drive.
we stopped in a small coffee shop ...had a great time.
And no one even looked twice at me.
She really likes having a girlfriend that is so much like her partner..(giggle)
We're planning a trip to Vancouver shopping and partying ...
I just want to say how much I love and appreciate my partner who is so very accepting and encouraging and is truly my 'best' friend.
You go, girl.

BarbaraTalbot
08-18-2007, 01:51 PM
It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. ~Ferris Bueller~

If she hasn't already you might encourage her to join. The truly encouraging S.O. at times can seem as rare as the sealicanth.

We are indeed fortunate as dudes in dresses go.

Hippy Chic
08-18-2007, 02:01 PM
I must add my appreciation too. It's really special to be able to share this part of me with someone special.

summermarie
08-18-2007, 02:10 PM
My wife LOVES Summer and we both enjoy dressing "her' up and hopefully someday we will venture out as Summer And Rachel!

Angie G
08-18-2007, 02:11 PM
I also have one great woman to go through life with and for this I say thank you babe my wife of 39 years :hugs:
Angie

Chelseaswpa
08-19-2007, 09:58 AM
I couldn't agree more. Even though we have seperated (not due to my CDing) we go shopping together and are closer than ever in a lot of ways. I can finally be my self around her and that is a feeling that is indescribable :hugs: to Plain Jane:love: