PDA

View Full Version : Pushing my limits

Noel Chimes
08-18-2007, 02:07 PM
The weekend is always my time to get dressed and enjoy being Noelle.( I changed the spelling and love it) So i spent Friday evening putting on my face so that I could start the day fresh.
So the Mrs. and I made a deal; she'll do the shopping and I'll do the housework. So I grab my little housedress and dive into cleaning the house. then it hits me I have to go pick her up.:blushing: And I am fully dressed. My decision, GO FOR IT.:evilbegon So I change again to slacks and crew neck top, jump in the car and off I go. I get to the store where she is waiting, and without thinking I get out of the car like I always do and start loading groceries. When I realized where I was and how I was dressed, I took a little look around. No stares, no pointing, no laughing, no derogetory remarks, not even a whistle or cat call.:OMG: I got to thinking, hey I can do this. Maybe I don't "pass" but no one seems to be concerned. Perfect.
The car loaded, we get in and drive off. Now she wants to stop at another store. I figure you hit the store and I'll take the groceries home. Now I'm thinking about getting a nap in and then hitting the night scene. After starting the day like this why not go out and celebrate.:Party:

Talon DeRojo
08-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Noelle - Great story! Thanks for sharing. Your SO was not at all surprised at you driving up en femme?
Talon:happy:

Veronica 1
08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Way to go! You should have went shopping with her at the other store. I guess that it only proves that people see what they are accustomed to seeing, if you look the part, they will not notice.

Noel Chimes
08-20-2007, 06:12 AM
The Mrs. knew that I was dressed but didn't know what i would have on. And as far as the other store, been there too many times "en drab" so to avoid "stuff" I let her go on her own. Besides already been questioned about buying nails and pantyhose there before.