PDA

View Full Version : Wild Hair

Marcie Sexton
08-19-2007, 02:12 AM
Its 3:00 AM and I'm off to work...

I just got a new pair of glasses that are slightlytinted, so...I am going to try something just to see if I'm noticed...

I got out some neutral eye shadow and put it on with just a touch of foundation to wear into the office...guess I'll see how well I put it on and if I'm noticed...

Will up date you gurls later in week...

Sheri 4242
08-19-2007, 02:34 AM
Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes!!! I've got some MAC eyeshadow that I have worn in public from time-to-time that nobody has ever noticed!!! Just the other day I was out of town and bought some new MAC foundation . . . boldly told the consultant it was for me and that I couldn't remember the name/number of what I had last bought. She looked me over for a while, then got out some liquid foundation and asked if I minded if she put some one me. I said no, thinking she'd just put a bit on. Next thing I knew, she had covered my entire face, working it in well -- then held up a mirror and asked how I liked it?!! Like it??? I LOVED IT!!! It blended so very well -- if you had seen me you would never have known I had foundation on!!! I left it on!!!