PDA

View Full Version : My Weekend

SatinDoll00
08-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Hi all!!

I have had an amazing weekend!

My wife has been out of town, and I have had the house to myself all weekend.

Friday night...

Got off work, came home...Morganized! Now, I had a few things to do, but once it was dark...Morgan was out and about. I went for a drive, trying to decide if I should go out someplace. Couldn't think of anything...so I just drove. After about a half an hour, I decided to head home. My car is really noticible, so I was concerned about being spotted. I began to pull back into my driveway and Uh oh!! There were a bunch of my neighbors standing around just outside my driveway. (nothing serious, just outside talking) Ok, so I turn around and head back out. I figure, okay gurl, you have some more time out. So I call this friend of mine and tell him what happened (gay friend, knows about my CDing, etc.) He just laughs and tells me to come over there. I was not sure at first, but decided it would be okay. I get there, and the driveway is full of cars. So I pull in and call. "Umm...what gives, fruitcake? (a pet name of sorts). "There are a bunch of us over just hanging out, DragQueen, come on in, we saw your lights". I tell him no, I am not ready. He says "BS, get in here..." and holds up the phone to a small crowd telling me to come it. So I figure why not! I go in. There are 4 guys and 2 GGs. They are all gay, and all friends. I come in, and they are extremely happy to see me...never gotten so many hugs. The GGs are all like 'wow!!' 2 of the guys were talkative, but I could tell the other two were a little put off. So I come in, and have a glass of wine. I end up talking with the GGs. They wanted to know about my makeup and were really curious about my shoes...the ones in my avatar. After some discussion, they decide they want to adjust my makeup a bit, so I let them. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! They really liked my new wig. It is jet black, with platinum blonde streaks up front. I had so much fun just hanging out and being Morgan...but I lost track of time and it got really late. SO...I invited them all over to my place tonight!!

I have a hot tub and so when I left work today, I came home and Morganized! They showed up, one by one, and we all ended up hanging out in the hot tub. (well, two of the guys from last night did not show up, more later)

So we had a few drinks, and soaked in the hot tub for a while, then people started getting tired, and going home. The two GGs told me they wanted to stick around after everyone left. I said okay. After everyone was gone, they told me that they thought I was hot! That CDing to them was really a turn on, and that they wanted to stay over!!!

Well, I told them that I am married, and that I couldn't/wouldn't. They were cool with that...but they had too much to drink to drive...so I offered them the spare bedroom. They accepted...and are sleeping there now.

So I asked them what the story with the two that didn't show was. They basically told me that some gay men do not know how to deal with CDs. They said that we often make gay men nervous because we represent something that they don't understand. We present as women, but we often are hetrosexual...and that even if we are bi or homo, that they do not know how to deal with us, because finding a CD attractive is like finding a woman attractive.

Personally, this made me think a bit. Perhaps one of the reasons we are not more accepted is because men find us (some of us) attractive...and that bothers them!!

I have no solution to that...but I thought I it was an interesting though.

Anyway...I have had a great time as Morgan, party guest and host!!

Now I must begin going back to male mode...and I must resist the urge to do naughty things with the two hot girls in the next room :) (kidding...I would not cheat!!)

Morgan

Veronica 1
08-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Sounds like you had a great time, and I am glad that you know where your priorities lie.