PDA

View Full Version : best week ever?

Kelsey2
08-19-2007, 02:51 AM
nevermind

Sandra
08-19-2007, 06:40 AM
No you shouldn't share the clothes it is one of the worst things you can do and at 18 why can't you get your own clothes?

Veronica 1
08-19-2007, 08:08 AM
No you shouldn't share the clothes it is one of the worst things you can do and at 18 why can't you get your own clothes?

That came across a little harsh, dear. While I agree that sharing the clothes without their knowledge would be a gross invasion of privacy it is something that is up to the individual.
Honestly, though, it is not hard to go down to the store and get your own clothes. It is embarrasing the first couple of times but you will discover that the sales clerks do not care who they sell to or what they are buying as long as they get their commision.

Jodi
08-19-2007, 07:55 PM
I don't care if this sounds harsh--it is meant to be. Not no, but hell no! To enter their house would violate the trust that they have in you. To wear their clothing is wrong.

Your best bet is to lock the house door, and inform them that you found it open, and secured their house for them.

Taking the high road is always difficult. At age 18, it is the right time to know when to take the high road.

Jodi

Angie G
08-19-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm sorry but that's not right would you like someone going through and using your things without you knowing :hugs:
Angie