PDA

View Full Version : My first ever night out!!!!!

Chantelle CD
08-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Ok!!! i said i would never go out dressed...... and just did!!! My sister and I went to a drag show in my own city, not 8 blocks away!!! and i never knew it was there!!!! So i got all dressed up at home, and had to muster the guts to go out that door!!! I did and drove to my sisters place to pick her up. We got there, and had the time of my life!!! I danced, talked to a few people, made a few friends, and every one thought I looked great!!! I felt so femme, went into the roll perfectly aside from my voice. Can't wait to go out again. It was so fantastic seeing so many people just like myself!!! I just got a so much closer to accepting myself for this beautiful woman inside of me!!! My Sister is so great I thank her so so much!!!!!

A few pics of the night, let me know what you think kk <hugs>

Veronica 1
08-19-2007, 05:16 AM
That is fantastic, girl, way to go. I am so glad that you had a good time. You look great.

Carroll
08-19-2007, 05:47 AM
I was already to get ready to go out friday night, but my cousin was going on a trip. I am not ready to go to a local "LBGT" bar alone. It looks like it will be next friday. The best thing is that I will be on a double date, Me and my cousin (he's gay) and me and my wife! Should be fun

Mitch23
08-19-2007, 05:57 AM
You look absolutely fab - a real sparkle in your eyes. Now you know you just want to do it again!

Mitch

Tamera
08-19-2007, 06:07 AM
Nice,
I'm sure you will be gettin out more now that you got your feet wet.

Nice job on the makeup too I must say.

Hugs,
Tamera

Deidra Cowen
08-19-2007, 06:21 AM
I am gald you had so much fun and thats just great you could go with your sister. You look really nice in the pics too.

carie
08-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Nice to know u had a great time and i'm sure u wanted to do it again :happy:

Shelly Preston
08-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Lovely to hear the evening out was a success

I'm sure the support of your sister helped greatly :)

Jillm
08-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Good for you, you look great. Just a word of caution, once you go out in fem you’ll want to keep going out in fem. I can guess in the near future you will be posting about a shopping trip in fem, I bet your already thinking about it.
Good luck
Jill

Sabrina Flowers
08-19-2007, 09:12 AM
You look great Chantelle, hope your outing was nice too.

Michelle S
08-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Congratulations! You look marvelous!

nikki_t
08-19-2007, 11:08 AM
You look fabulous - glad you had a great time.

Get ready for more though because, as you've just discovered, it's the thrill of a lifetime and VERY VERY addictive!! :heehee:

PaulaJaneThomas
08-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Sounds like you had a good time. Nice photos too but you ought knock the oily rags on the head.

wilbur131
08-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Wish you were here we culd be such " GOOD FREINDS ":love:

tinadcd
08-19-2007, 07:42 PM
You looked fab and the giddy feeling never goes away!

Love the new avatar pose; very glam with a cigarette and French tips.
(Oops, my fetishes are showing)

Anyway, I wish you many more enjoyable excursions!

Tina

Joyce1702
08-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Congrats on your outing, you look great!

Joyce

Dayna
08-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Chantelle, very proud of you and happy for you! I know that, despite your stated apprehension, that this was a night you had been looking forward to (and shopping for!!) for a while now, and I am glad that it met your expectations!

Be safe, have many more nights out, and continue to share your experiences!

And give your sister a big hug and a kiss from all of us!

christiecd
08-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Looking forward to my first night out as Christie. I hope I have as much fun as you did! You look great by the way.

Christie

Pretty Heather
08-19-2007, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=Chantelle CD;975166]Ok!!! i said i would never go out dressed...... and just did!!! My sister and I went to a drag show
A few pics of the night, let me know what you think kk <hugs>

Terrific photos! Be proud of your photographic presentation.

I ONLY go out in public, when I visit New York City-Where relatives and friends will not know. Love my pink fishnet stockings and cute, very short, girly tennis outfit. I sort of blend in with the crowds when walking about Times Square.

surfdoc
08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
I wish I had your guts. You look fantastic!!!
Summer

Mary Morgan
08-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Congratulations, I'm so glad you had a great time. Give that sister of yours a big hug for me. We should all be so lucky.

Laurie909
08-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Great pics all.

teresa jeen
08-19-2007, 10:07 PM
i wish i could do it... louise said it right.

trannie T
08-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Betcha can't go out just the one time.

SatinDoll00
08-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Great!!

I am so glad you had a good time!

You look perfect BTW!! I would never know you from a GG!!

I hope you had a terrific time!!

Morgan

Chantelle CD
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Thank you all for the lovely replies :)

You are all right, i cant wait to do it again!!! And yes thinking of a shopping trip dressed!!!! Yaaaa a total dream come true!!!! So many times walking threw the mall afraid to show interest at what was in those shops, dieing to go in and look around freely!!! But never doing it, OHHHH but i will soooon <giggles> i SO cant wait!!!! I have to thank all of you that replied to my posts, and helped me with my confidance!!! You all did so much for me!!! It was a big part of what pushed me threw that door!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart <hugs>

When i went out and walked down the hall of my appartment,hips a swaying, purse over shoulder, my heart was in my throte, i felt alive like i never felt before!! I walked down the stairs and towards my car, there was a man on the other side of the street, and i sure my heart jumped out of my throte at that moment, but then i remembered some advice i read here, i think it may have been Karen Huttons words, just fit in, and no one will notice, feel yourself and just be that woman!!! so i did, a few cars drove buy no honks, no bad looks, i got in the car, and giggled like a school girl LoL first time ever driving with 4 inch heals on, took all of 10 seconds and it was easy, like i have always done it, it all seems so easy always has, like its all just so normal....has anyone felt this???? Anyways got to my sisters place, the whole drive there was awesome, looked in the rear view mirror a few times and seem M'Lady looking back at me, i damn near cried te hehe When we got to the cafe where the show was held, i was standing outside and a couple was walking to there car, they got in and the woman was staring at me.... i looked at her and smiled, and see looked away, not laughing, and looked at me and stared again, I don't know if she was looking at me as woman do, checking each other out, or if she was thinking hey he does not look to bad as a woman, not sure, there was a fair few of us there that night, so i don't know really. i can already feel a sense of i don't car what anyone thinks if they peg me, my attitude will carry me threw those times, i just WANT to be OUT there !!!!!! Yaaaaaa, i'm still on cloud nine <giggles> i didn't get to bed that night till 6 am, i didn't want to change, and was so hyped up, i didn't yawn a once. Odd thing too.... its been 2 days now, since the outing, and haven't really felt a desire to dress in those 2 days, its like Chantelle was so fullfilled that night, she is not poking me right now to come out again te hehe, has anyone eles felt this too after an outing???? I think she totally knows there is going to be lots more in our future :D I have never felt this kind of calming happiness in my life EVER!!! Thank you all again, and im so so glad for this forum!!!! I love you all !!!!

This pic is on my desktop now rofl

Chantelle CD
08-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Went out again 2 more times this past weekend!!! Went to the club on sat. night again, and out for a coffee and a few errands. I think i got spotted a few times though no one said anything directly to me te hehe, no pics this time though, on sat i wore a nice knee length white and black flower print skirt, a tight black 3/4 sleeve low cut top, and heals. Out for coffee i just wore jeans, and a nice top, a jacket and sandals.

I feel most of the time when people look at me they spot me right away, its mostly my fear, i have a long way to go for that confidence. It id getting better the more i go out though, so far no one has said anything outright rude yet, i imagine that might happen some day, bahhh not gona worry bout it :) I keep trying to remember all your words of wisdom. :D

Margot
08-28-2007, 07:43 PM
What a great night, Chantelle! Has your sister always supported you in this way?
:hugs:
Margot

JULIE33362
08-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Look Great Nice Going

TxKimberly
08-28-2007, 08:57 PM
WAY cool! Now your hooked huh? It is so cool to be out and about and talking to people as female! Being a guy is such a drag by comparison. :-)

raleighbelle
08-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm very impressed, and jealous! I have not heard your voice, but based on the pictures I would never begin to question your gender. Even your posture and the way you use your hands is very effective. Congratulations!

Mara JamesCD
08-28-2007, 09:37 PM
You both look GREAT
:love::love::love:

Wendi {LI NY}
08-28-2007, 09:48 PM
You look awesome and very femme to I must add .:happy: Now nail shut that closet door and enjoy your new journeys out and about !:cheer::cheer:
hugs,Wendi

Baley
08-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Looks like someone had a good time:thumbsup::thumbsup: