PDA

View Full Version : Imma is girdled up for a long work day

Imma
08-19-2007, 10:03 AM
To Group::love:

Imma got dressed for a day of housework, unpacking from week long trip, and office work. :o

Imma is dressed with a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Nude pantyhose, one Rago 9357 all in one, a Rago 1294 High Waist Open Bottom Girdle, a Rago 6210 High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago panty brief, red Vasserette panties, one pair of new National 4517 Black garter stockings with eight garter grips on each leg, a long line bra, inserts, a pink slip, a wide two hole black leather belt, a red Muumuu, women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings, and tan Mary Jane flats.:eek:

Pantyhose, all girdles, panty brief, and panties are prevented from sliding down by attachment of elastic suspenders.:D

To equal yesterdays girdle time, Imma will have to be girdled up for thirteen hours!:happy:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:rolleyes:

rachael devry
08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
imma i with you girl. i love girdles. i still have an old panty girdle from years back. i always wear one over my pantyhose. ill wear a corset or garters when i wear my nylons.

Imma
08-20-2007, 12:35 PM
To Group and Rachael Devry::love:

Thanks to all you two hundred an nine viewers that read Imma's post.:happy:

Thanks to Rachael Devry who shared my love of foundations, pantyhose, and gartered stockings.:o

Next time, Imma will show some photographs of my legs and stockings for comments, and "wolf calls!":D

LOL:heehee:

Imma:thumbsup:

Shelly Preston
08-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi Imma

While we dont all share your love of girdles it is always interesting to hear on your choice of attire

Thank you for sharing with us :hugs: