PDA

View Full Version : I really need to be more careful....

Jill
06-10-2004, 11:57 AM
So this morning, all my room mates were out of the apartment. (I am a college student.) I figured I had another hour to dress up, so I got into a mini-skit, black over the knee stockings, and a black top. I hadn't put on my heels yet, I wanted to double check the apartment. I opened the door slowly and peaked around the corner right into the eyes of one of my room mates that must have quietly slipped in. I ducked back into my room, freaking out. I don't think that he saw that I was wearing, I only made eye contact.... I think. I'm sure everything is ok but really, I need to be more careful.

jamie
06-10-2004, 01:10 PM
One of the things that exite me is the fact that I might get caught.
Of course I think I would die if I did is a different story, but none the less, the idea of getting caught has prompted be to put myself in the position of being caught.

Believe me, an old man like myself, beard and all, in nylons, heels, blouse, skirt and wig, is nothing even I would like to see.

Live on the edge, thats were you are, enjoy it.

Jamie

Amy
06-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Holy crap that would feek me out. I don't know how you can do it knowing they could come home at any time.

Julie
06-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Jill,

I don't remember how many times I was in that postiton but I do rmemeber the heart pounding! Still, I don't know if I wanted to be caught and just get it over with. I know my life today would be much easier if everyone knew. Maybe that's what this is all about, teaching the uneducated about who we are so they ultimately accept us.... and everyone else.

Nice thought...

Jules

girlyboy_1981
06-11-2004, 07:16 AM
I to take more chances than i should, i often dress with my parents down stairs and there's nothing quite like the feeling when i hear someone coming up stairs, panic and sort of excitement rolled in to one.

Like most of you i dont know what i'd do if i was caught.

diane
06-11-2004, 07:33 AM
I have no desire to be caught ... that would be terrible. I just want to have fun and play. If I ever decide I want to be caught I'll get dressed and walk down the street. But don't hold your breath for that one. This is a very private game to me.

Tamara C.
06-11-2004, 07:53 PM
I'm with you Diane, I could'nt imagine what would happen if I were caught. I usually go at great lengths to make sure it does'nt happen. I did something very crazy(for me anyway) last night, I was fully dressed with white blouse, red slacks, and med. heels, I walked outside at about midnight just to get some air and for some reason I got in my car. I sat there a minute listening to the radio then I started it up. I live on a dead end street so I was feeling brave and decided to drive up and back, I got to the top of the street and pulled out onto the main road, my adrenilin was flowing as I met a car coming towards me. It went past and I turned around quickly and went home as fast as I could. I was laughing when I reached my driveway but it was pretty scary. I know I will do this again but don't know what I would do if I were pulled or my car broke down. It was my first venture out, hope I will have the courage to do it again soon!!...........Tamara

Vivian Best
06-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Several years ago before my wife knew I dressed she left the house going somewhere. Of course, I immediately got my femme things out and had put on a bra, panties, hosery and girdle when I heard the security system signal that a door had opened. Of course, there I stood in the bedroom with line of sight to the door that opened. In came my wife to get something she had forgotten, she looked directly at me, got the item and left.

If it registered what she saw she never said anything about it. My heart was going 90 mph and was booming every beat. She knows now, but has not seen me dressed except a bra under a tee shirt.

Vivian :o

Rachel_740
06-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Tamara,

Thats not far off how I started going out - I would take a skirt out with me in the dark evenings and once I had done my bit of shopping would put the skirt on to drive home, but first, drive round town a couple of times wearing it. Your at the thin end and it gets easier the more you do it ;)

Tamara C.
06-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Rachel, thanks, I am planning to try it again tonight, I would love to drive around some but I have this fear of being stopped and don't know how I would handle that. I will probably play it as safe as I can until I get bolder.
Tamara

jenny_k78
06-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Tamara, I know the feeling as a couple weeks ago I decided to go for a drive. The hardest part is I had to walk 2 blocks to myy car and somehow managed to accomplish this fully dressed. At the end of my trip, I watched as a guy looked toward me as he drove by. If only I could've read his mind. My biggest worry was I drove by the police, not by choice, a few times and can only wonder.

I was also almost caught by some friends when they came over to invite me out to the local coffee shop. I was sitting in my livingroom when there was a knock at the door, earlier than anticipated. I took off to my bedroom and then heard the door open. I now make sure my door is locked even though I parade around with the curtains wide open. Guess I am just tempting fate.

Tamara C.
06-12-2004, 03:18 PM
Jenny, I think that the chance taking is just part of the process we go thru as we try to be ourselves. At this point, I don't want anyone to know, but I still enjoy the excitement. It seems that I could sit around for days not dressed and not see anyone, but as soon as I get dolled up, my front door turns into Grand Central station. I make sure to keep evrything locked and the shades closed.......Tamara

Marissa_CD
06-15-2004, 07:46 PM
I have been caught before strait out. I was at home living with my dad I was about 23 at the time and he left to meet someone I thought for dinner. I got all dressed up in a black camisole, black thigh highs, black 5.5'' heels and sat at my computer to play a game when I hear the door unlocking.......Uhhhhhhh as I gasp for air, do I go out the back door or try to duck into my bedroom which is a direct view from the front door?..... uh.... uh......... I can make it to my room? No I dont make it so I try to duck into the dark kitchen thinking he didnt see me as if he wouldnt hear the heels on the lanolium anyway. "hey..is that you?" as he walks down the hall to the kitchen, so I run to the doorway thinking the closer I get to him the less he can see. So he turns on the light and I run right into him and he says "what are you doing?" I go "oh nothing getting ready for a masquerade party" (uh yeah right you know the one I never told you about) he goes "oh" I went right in my room sat on my bed and started thinking up a whole back story. long/short I went into his bedroom knowing I had a 60's hippy vest and he goes "I had a feeling you would be coming in here" and I go "yeah I changed my mind I am going to be a hippy my vest is in your closet" I grab it and split and came back after he went to sleep. He never brought it up again nor have I and I know he knows but who cares as long as we dont talk about it the better off we both are.

Since then I am now 26 and am married. My wife does not know, I hide it from her and am sure one day I am gonna get caught . Here I am now dressed posting on this site while she is out at her cousins house.I also go out in public wearing Capri pants with pantyhose my guys vans shoes a tshirt or tanktop no makeup or hair and do just about anything. I also live in an apartment complex and have a comunity laundry and all my neighbors know I am a guy yet I go down to do laundry wearing mini skirts, hose, and camisoles and dont even care what they say or think and my wife never talks to any of our neighbors so I am not worried. I have gotten to a point where I am gonna be happy reguardless of what is "Acceptable" by others. Sometimes I am completely done up with hair, makeup, heels and anything else I can conjure up thats pretty. I also live in LA so its more common in public to see crossdressers or TS. anyway chat with you all later. -Marissa-

Lee
06-15-2004, 11:36 PM
I have one that just happen last week (6-10-04)
I get off from work at midnight(I have told you guys that I drive to work and back again wearing a skirt and sports bra.I change in the car.)Well on my way home ,on the freeway I get behind two slow drivers,yep one in each lane,so when I seen a chance I can get around,I drop to a lower gear and did a quick pass.As I got around them both I was doing 90mph so I slowed to a normal speed and got off at the next exit which My exit anyway,I noticed another car coming fast.
Well as soon as I made my turn,on came the lights!!!!I pulled the car over and keep saying S**T ...I sat there waiting as he came up on the passenger side and tapped on the window.I rolled it down,he asked where I was going so fast.I just said home.The whole time he was talking to me, he had his flash light looking things over saw me in a short skirt sports bra(no forms).with a purse in the front seat.Well to make this long story a little shorter He let me go.All he said was slow down.I said yes sir I will.I do drive a little slower now.

Jenny
08-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi everyone,

Kind of skimming some threads on a lazy Friday. This one reminded me of an event that took place about 3 years ago when I was still in college. I had a girlfriend at the time and had actually spent the night with her at her small apartment (you all are eventually going to hear the total sum of my sexual experiences if you read all my threads :D ). She had a class early the next morning;my first class was later in the day. So I was kind of lazing in bed while she got ready to go to class; she just told me to close the door when I left.

After she left, I got a little curious about her wardrobe. So after a while I got out of bed and found the pair of panties she had worn the previous night. I slipped them on and was walking around her bedroom when I heard the door to her apartment open and she called out my name. Her class had been canceled due to a sick professor!!! I quickly pulled her panties off just as she walked through the bedrom door. I was standing there "at attention" ;) as she walked into the bedroom. When she saw my little guy bobbing out in front of me, she immediately wanted to get frisky. I was so nervous about almost being discovered that I could not perform. I made some lame excuse about just having a "morning pee erection" and got out of there as quickly as I could.

It was the closest to being discovered (by someone other than my mother) I had ever come!!! :eek:

odelay
08-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Hello everyone.. I'm new to this site and a little new to this entire thing of talking with others. Hell, for a short time I believed I was the only one that cross dressed in the world ;). Anyways, this thread caught my eye and I couldn't agree more with it. I've been 'amaturely' and timidly cross dressing for a couple of years now and I've run into a few close encounters. For example dressing when no one else is home and then hearing the front door open as my parents walk into the house. That had me a couple of times and I've found myself bolting it into the closest bathroom to change again :p

I'm way too shy of a character to do this sort of thing in the open, but I love it. It's sort of tormental that I can't do it whenever I feel like it, but I'll have to live with that for awhile. Perhaps I'll have to wait a couple years and move out into my own place where I can cross dress anytime I feel like it. I have been, however, upping the anti's with the whole thing. Sleeping completely cross dressed in lingere at night has been my latest venture. However, I still have that alarm set early and door blocked off during night, just in case ;) I still do my best at wearing panties etc. under my normal cloths around the house, but I just find myself getting a bit too paranoid at times. Thank god no one has x-ray vision :p

One thing I wish I had the guts to do is to go out and buy clothing... Like I said, I'm much too quiet/shy of a guy to walk into a woman's clothing store to buy anything. Plus, living at home, I'm running out of hiding spots. There have been one too many encounters with the parentals finding clothing when I was younger... I pushed the accusations off as a teenage "I don't know..." phase. That sure had my heart pounding.

Anyways, glad to know I'm not the only one out there with these sort of experiences. :D

klinger
08-17-2004, 09:07 PM
The fear of getting caught feels great to me.
Getting caught feels awful.
It definitely helps to have someone supportive of you.
I used to dress up and get caught by my girlfriend on purpose!
Not as exciting, (because she approves) but the fantasy gets to be realized.
:)

Emily Black
08-17-2004, 09:24 PM
but I don't want to find out either! Jill's story is a fright dressed or not....home alone, open a door and someone is there looking at you. Yipes! I've wondered about this idea of being exposed or caught dressed for some time - like years girlfriends! Here's my best thinking: I'm caught - it's shocking - everyone gets over it. For the most part that's the routine...most people just don't care what I do. Oh, but shock, my heart be still - the idea is.... well, shocking!