PDA

View Full Version : Playing dress-up at 8.

BarbaraTalbot
08-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Our son came in this morning and spotted some Pom Poms in the bedroom (don't ask... ok, do ask!) Anyway he starts waving them around, "Give me a B".....

We cracked up. Then he holds one up and says "Look a beard!" Then he holds them on either fide of his lips and says "Mustache!". Then he holds it to either side of his head "ponytails!" Had us in stitches.

I started a thread in M to F about my 3 out of 5 so-called "crossdressing" children (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64087). The only reason I started in the men's section was because It occurred to me when my daughter was rebelling at girly school clothes. My youngest son those if the one he veers the hardest and with the most joy towards playing dress-up. When he was little he delighted at playing with his two older sisters and insisted on his own Chrissie Doll to style. I am so glad that Dee just treats him like the beautiful child he is just having fun. She always did, of course long before she (or I) really thought of me as an actual crossdresser.

Hippy Chic
08-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Thats really cool, Barbara :). HCC has been on e-bay with her 10yo buying choosing him some nail varnish... (altohugh he wanted star wars lego too :D).
He also wants a "Goth" style vampire pendant...

As for the pom-poms... heehee.... I'm guessing you had a fun night last night :rofl:

angelfire
08-19-2007, 03:43 PM
When I was younger, I had a girl as a friend and we would play dress up all the time. Unfortunately, eventually her mom found out, then told my mom, and made us stop doing it. Didn't even give a reason why.

Dee Talbot
08-19-2007, 04:07 PM
You neglected to mention that after the ponytails, he took the pompoms and placed them in his armpits!!!!! Not very femme that!!!! :p

Dee

Edit*Oh, and for any of those wondering about last night.......

Actually, we were too tired from all of the shopping we did to do anything that those with racy minds might think of. So clean those naughty thoughts up because it was just two old broads too tired to even try!!!!!

BarbaraTalbot
08-19-2007, 04:17 PM
You neglected to mention that after the ponytails, he took the pompoms and placed them in his armpits!!!!! Not very femme that!!!! :p

Dee

Yes, I know that part I found a little disturbing. Since even En Homme I have a habit of generally keeping my shirt on, I have been thinking that my now smooth chest would probably go un-noticed next time I lose the shirt for some sweaty task. The fact that he has apparently taken note of my formerly hairy pits somehow disturbs me.

And speak for yourself you old broad!

Does anyone else think it is strange for a husband and wife to chat back and forth on an open public forum while sitting arms length apart paired laptops a-clickin' away?

Hippy Chic
08-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Does anyone else think it is strange for a husband and wife to chat back and forth on an open public forum while sitting arms length apart paired laptops a-clickin' away?

No, like HCC & I, it's just a bit sad! :lol:

Hippy Chic's Chick
08-19-2007, 04:32 PM
No, like HCC & I, it's just a bit sad! :lol:

I'd never talk to the other half while sitting next to him on a computer, it's tooo surreal!

Oh - hang on...

JamesAlan
08-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Sounds like a fun night y'all had. And about talking to someone on the computer that's an arm's length away...yeah done it with a friend. We were chatting with some friend on SL and started talking about what to have for dinner. Our friends found it odd, but hey we'd been talking on the computer most of the afternoon lol.

nataliecd77
08-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Does anyone else think it is strange for a husband and wife to chat back and forth on an open public forum while sitting arms length apart paired laptops a-clickin' away?[/QUOTE]

LOL we do that alot actually...it is kinda sad LOL
Natalie

Jere Oneil
08-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Quote:

My wife and I do this sometimes. As an older couple, we have seperate bedrooms. This isn't due to marital problems or anything like that. She has "sleep apnea" and has to sleep with a machine, so I would never get any sleep if we shared a bed. Anyhow, we each have a desktop computer and are networked together. We do sometimes wind up on the same forum, and I do on occasion send her an email. But this only when I'm trying to direct her to a website. It's easier to send a link by email than to try and help her find it. She is still running Win 2K and I use XP. When I try to find stuff on her machine, sometimes it seems totally different.

BarbaraTalbot
09-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Little update on my daughters perception of my son's dressing.

I had the 10 and 12 year old girls with me shopping, and thetalk turned to costumes. They debated what would be good for each of them, the 12 year old wants to be Queen Elizabeth, but feels sheis too old to actually go door to door. The 10 year old wants to make her costume, but isnt sure of what she wants to be. I think her ideas are basically Japanese anime cos-play as I understand it, but it isn't what she calls it. She is competely gender neutral about the the underlying character.

Unbidden, she volunteers that the 8 year old will "Probably want to go as a girl!" with a little disdain. Not for his gender bending, but that anyone would want to wear something prissy.

Laurie909
09-14-2007, 03:17 AM

In any marriage....communication is the key!