I soon relaxed as I felt safe in my car

Well I managed to drive over 100 miles

I was wearing a black blouse and skirt to match

I must say while I enjoyed it it was not as exciting as I expected

Some of the truck drivers and guys in other vechicles did try to get a better

look at me but nothing scary :D

Sharon
08-19-2007, 02:04 PM
The first time out is a momentous occasion, Shelly, and I'm happy that it went so well for you. Congratulations! :happy:

Darlene-VA
08-19-2007, 02:28 PM
That's great news, the first time is hard and can be quite a nervous trip but it gets easier with every step out the door

Deborah Jane
08-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Great 1st step! congratulations:happy:

DanaJ
08-19-2007, 05:10 PM
WTG Shelly!

Di
08-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Big first hon!!! Congrats:hugs:

BeckyAnderson
08-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Shelly, what a wonderful day for you! Doesn't feel it so nice to let go of the door knob to that closet and take in a breath of fresh air? Each time you venture out makes the next time so much easier and more relaxing until it finally feels natural.

Hugs, Becky

Kaitlyn Michele
08-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Yay!

i know how you feel...keep having fun!
:drink:

Chantelle CD
08-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Yaaaaa!! Way to go, I too had a first the other night, want more too now? <giggles>

Sandra
08-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Gald it went well and you enjoyed yourself. :hugs:

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Ya got to love the truckers looking down to see what they can see. I always hike my skirt up and push my chest out so they can get there monies worth.

joann07
08-20-2007, 09:28 AM
:cheer:Congratdulations!
I am very happy for you. :happy:
Now that you've been out, it gets easier.
I must warn you, though, that its addictive.
Once you go out, you can't go back. :D

I was once honked by a trucker and boy was it a thrilling experience.
I'm going on a road trip next month (SCC Atlanta. Woo hoo!!) and I'm hoping to be able drive in femme. We'll see how many honks I get. :heehee:

Keep it up girl. :thumbsup:

Hugs!

Angie G
08-20-2007, 10:52 AM
When I'm on nights I drive home dressed about 25 miles thank God for E-Z Pass :hugs:
Angie

Sherlyn
08-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Hiya Shelly ...way to be g/f:) I do know what you saying about not being excited //driving as Sher I have to be more a defensive driver ...but in guy mode ...just pop the clutch and let er'go ....now thats exciting ...lol

Wendy me
08-20-2007, 11:22 AM
omg ..... omg .... wicked cool out and abought .... for the first time ..... way to go .... i hope that what ever your plans for adventures .... that they be safe and good pleasant times............

Rosaliy Lynne
08-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Ya know, I used to go check my mail late at night when no one was likely to be around or notice me. Then, once I was on my own as a single again, and I started going out at night, the hardest thing was getting out the door. I would look and wait till no one was about. Then I got involved with a local group here and then summer came along with daylight time. Now it was light out, school was out, children were playing and there was no way I could NOT be seen. That first time it took me over 30 minutes JUST to get to the outside of my apartment.

After that it kept getting easier. Now I go out in broad daylight and have even had conversation with a few of my neighbors in the apartment complex.

Yer out there now gf - there's no going back into hiding I can tell you from personal experience.

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Congrats on taking another big step sweetie! I can remember very clearly the first time I drove enfemme...think if memory serves I even posted here about it. Anyway I was nervous as heck and had to kick off my heels since I could not at that time manage the pedals with them on!

Gald it all went well :thumbsup:

teresa jeen
08-20-2007, 10:07 PM
one of my first outings took place at a hunting lodge we were renovating. its location and where i lived was perfect for me too be the one with keys. be there at 7 or so. i would tell the guys just ease in before 8 or so. that would give me about 2 hours of femme time to stretch my wings and be more comfortable being out.i drove tractors,lifts,4 wheelers what a blast to go inside and be in luxury all in the same few hours. some days i would cell the guys and tell them to go to the hardware store just so i could extend my fun. if they only knew.:heehee::heehee:

Charleen
08-20-2007, 10:13 PM
First time's the hardest! As been said, look out, it's addictive! Enjoy yourself girlfriend!
Love and xxxx, Lily

KewTnCurvy GG
08-20-2007, 10:39 PM
You're always so sweet and supportive of me--happy for you Shelly.
Be who you are :)
Kew