PDA

View Full Version : tension release

Victoria Anne
08-19-2007, 02:42 PM
As I had just posted I have been seriosly worrying over my wife worsened medical condition. I have been out on the road away from her for 10 days now,I have to be able to pay the bills. I need a day for Viccy , so herenI sit in Kansas City , Ks and I have the day to myself. Just called to check on my wife ( Mrs.M...GG ) as she is ....well she is dealing with it and taking a nap now so for Viccy.... I went out and bought a new skirt and top , a new pair of shoes and an anklet . They all fit lovely and I am dressed , ,somewaht less stressed and enjoying being dressed , being myself . I do believe I will have to bake a cake have some wine , salad and dinner this evening to put a cap on the day. I do hope all of you lovely ladies are haveing a good day.

Viccy

Toyah
08-19-2007, 02:52 PM
My heart gows out to you hunny I have been through this with my sister and now my father I wish you and your wife all the best :hugs:

sissystephanie
08-19-2007, 03:33 PM
My prayers will be with you and your wife! I went thru much the same thing a little over 2 years ago, but at least I was able to be by her side most of the time. It is good that you can find relief from the stress as Vicci. Since our kids did not know of Stephanie, I could not do that, except at home alone in the evening. I really needed it then!

I wish all the best for both of you, and do keep us informed about her condition!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Shelly Preston
08-19-2007, 03:55 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife at this difficult time

I am so glad you got the chance to relase some tension

Darlene-VA
08-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Glad that you were able to find some time for you and praying for some good karma for you and your wife

Victoria Anne
08-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Thank you ladies , it means a great deal to us to know your thoughts and prayers are with us, thank you.