PDA

View Full Version : Company!!

Kris
08-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a friend from here coming to visit me in October.. and I want to know where we should go... see usual sites or something more exciting.

If you were going to see a GG .. and could dress enfemme all week long.. where would you want to go? What would be the most exciting thing to do?

Thanks,
Kris GG

Zee
08-19-2007, 06:28 PM
I suppose I would just do the normal stuff, long walks, movies, dinner at a fine restaurant, shopping at nice stores, sharing an Ice Cream.

But I like the simple things in life. Maybe something else for you?...

highheelqueen
08-19-2007, 07:24 PM
you have to take her to some of the landmakes but also take her to darcel on 3rd st. its a female imposter show great fun also go shopping she'll save money remember no sale tax theres a new store call curvygirl they are cd friendly I have'nt been there yet she has a site on ebay and girl does she have some really nice stuff if you can go to seattle theres a ton of things to do pike market,a boat ride around the city,a underground tour, also should see if she has ever seen the coast that always a good time a walk on the beach that should cover your week so hope you two have fun let us know how fun it was Sarah

Kris
08-20-2007, 12:16 AM
I've been to Darcelles.. and it's loads of fun..

I plan on that....

Thanks though...

Kris

AllieSF
08-20-2007, 12:30 AM
You have such great natural attractions there, like Mt. Hood, Mt St. Helens, the location on the river with the strong winds for river windsurfing, the city itself, the coast. So much and so little time. Visitors are great to help you get to know your own backyard. Go for it and you won't regret it at all.

Karren H
08-20-2007, 09:09 AM
You have such great natural attractions there, like Mt. Hood, Mt St. Helens,.

Engineers sure think a like!! Lol!! Nothing like witnessing an eruption while enfemme!! :D

Besides shoping, museums, art galleries, amusement parks, sporting events, cruises.... Too bad you didn't have one of those Space Needle thingys!! Lol. That would be cool enfemme for sure!!

Karren

Joy Carter
08-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Kris If I were your guest I'm like to be treated like any other. If we shopped that would be great. Movie? Yeah lets see a good one. Mt St Helen's? Oh yeah. But then I'd really just enjoy being with you and some quiet times. How's that ? :D

Dita_B
08-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Kris If I were your guest I'm like to be treated like any other. If we shopped that would be great. Movie? Yeah lets see a good one. Mt St Helen's? Oh yeah. But then I'd really just enjoy being with you and some quiet times. How's that ? :D

I must agree with Joy...

When I would be the (lucky) one to visit you, I would certainly look forward to having quality time with you as my first expectation of the visit.

And I could imagine that I would enjoy all other activities under the same idea: being with you first. That would include having coffee together at Starbucks, shopping in the Mall together, exchanging girls stories over lunch together... Just doing every day things together...and not to forget, since she is dressed en femme... enjoying her being able to be a girl for a few days in a row...buy some sexy silkies together, giggle and be girls ...

And than at night, have fun, go out dancing, have dinner, do a midnight walk through town together...

The possibilities are endless. But my preference would clearly gravitate towards enjoying each others company over the sighseeing thing...

:love:Dita.

AmandaM
08-20-2007, 11:25 AM
You have to go shopping!!!

Emily Ann Brown
08-20-2007, 03:04 PM
If I came to see you I would want to enjoy your typical day and night routine. Keep in mind I go shopping and out clubbing now. If your friend has never been out then she may want to have her first time out in public enjoying your support. I know this is a novel idea....but why not ask her what she wants most to do?

Emily Ann

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
If your friend is new to dressing just you taking her out anywhere is going to be a thrill. I have to admit I really did not get comfortable with shopping and doing things like going out to eat till I was able to go with a GG. Really helps since first of all we blend in tons better when with a GG...then also the GG can do the talking if the CD does not have a good voice yet in certain situations. Ya know like ordering the food or talking to the clerk at the cash register.

So yeap some shopping and going out to dine would be fun. Sight seeing would be good...and you ought to do some clubbing too if you two are party people that is.

Hope you have fun!

Kris
08-20-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't think she is coming anymore :sad:

But it was my choice.

Thanks for everyones input though.. I appreciate it.

Kris

teresa jeen
08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
im sorry shes not coming. im sure its a let down. why dont you get all gussied up and go to the places youd have taken her. take pics and send them to her. not to be mean but to let her know the good times she missed out on?

Kris
08-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Hi Teresa,

It wasn't her decision.. it was mine.

My heart is broken (by another CD on the site) and I am sad.. very :( and things got a little weird between her and I and boundaries got fuzzy on the differences between friends and lovers... and so I called it off.

I can't be a lover to someone that is married. I just don't feel right doing that to another GG...... plus, my heart is still aching for the other woman.

Thanks though.. it would have been a great idea...

Kris GG:hugs: