PDA

View Full Version : Boob Job!

JuLo
08-20-2007, 05:43 AM
OMG!!!! I am just so excited! My first silicone forms should be delivered today! After all the years of rolled up socks, foam balls cut in half, water balloons, and bird seed, I'm finally getting real forms! I just can't wait!:D

DAVIDA
08-20-2007, 05:59 AM
Good for you!
Now you just have to go through "I wish I got them bigger!":heehee:

Noel Chimes
08-20-2007, 06:01 AM
I hear you girl. Mine should be here today as well, and I can't wait.:D Looking forward to wearing those ball gowns without bra straps always popping out at the worst time.:eek:

Karren H
08-20-2007, 06:18 AM
Silicone... The ultimate accessory!! lol

Karren

Rachell
08-20-2007, 06:18 AM
You are so lucky, I can't wait to get mine someday soon.
R.
PM me sometime

erickka
08-20-2007, 06:35 AM
Ain't boxed boobies wonderful? I won't leave home without 'em! hehe

Phyliss
08-20-2007, 07:01 AM

Karren

Truer words have not been spoken.

I can very well recall when I "got mine". Thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Emma England
08-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Whoever said that diamonds are a girls best friend was wrong.

It really is that silicone is a girls best friend :heehee: :D

KandisTX
08-20-2007, 02:50 PM

Karren

I thought that was "Internal Combustion, The Ultimate Accessory". :ROFL:

Kandis:love:

Stephenie S
08-20-2007, 02:50 PM
You girls are gonna just love 'em.

You will wonder why you didn't do this long ago. Although I no longer wear forms, I remember the absolute sheer joy at my first wearing. They are sooooo much better than birdseed and water balloons.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 08:39 PM
I hope you have fun with them sweetie!

ronni
08-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Bird seed!
I thought I had heard them all.
You can't go outdoors in those, can you?

Heather_Marie
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Today 04:43 AM
JuLo OMG!!!! I am just so excited! My first silicone forms should be delivered today! After all the years of rolled up socks, foam balls cut in half, water balloons, and bird seed, I'm finally getting real forms! I just can't wait!

You lucky girl I can not wait until I get some of my own. Have fun.

Robin Leigh
08-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Come on Julo & Noel, tell us all about it! I guess you are both too busy playing with your new toys. :D They are such fun, aren't they.

:hugs:

Robin

vivianann
08-21-2007, 01:30 AM
You will absolutely love them. I got mine 3 years ago, (DD's) I went to a store that specialized in them, and tried on different sizes, and the DD's looked just right on me according to the lady who helped me. The silicone breastforms are the right weight and look so natural, most peaple I encounter thinks they are the real thing until I tell them otherwise. You will have to find the right kind of bra that will hold them apart from each other, because they will join in the middle if the bra is not tight enough. Again you will really love you new breastforms.:D:thumbsup:

Mollyanne
08-21-2007, 02:00 AM
You won't leave home without them, I got mine three years ago and wondered why I waited soooooo long. I am thinking very seriously of getting a larger size(D). Enjoy!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Chantelle CD
08-21-2007, 02:04 AM
Yaaaaaa thats great.....your going to just love them !!! pics later ???? <wink>

Stephenie S
08-21-2007, 05:20 AM
Bird seed!
I thought I had heard them all.
You can't go outdoors in those, can you?

Sure you can, if you don't mind the flock of birds following you down the street, LOL. Better bring a stick.

Stephie

JuLo
08-21-2007, 05:32 AM
OMG!!! I can't belie:happy:ve it! The forms are sooo wonderful! I called in sick yesterday and layed in wait for the mail. It was so nice to spend the day enfemme. When the package came, it was all I could do to keep from tearing the door off it's hinges! I ran to the bathroom, tore open the box, took out my old fakes and slipped the girls in! Instant heaven! Why didn't I do this years ago!

Darlene-VA
08-21-2007, 09:34 AM
I have been gluing my breasts on for several years now and once you have reached this point it is one of the best things in life to feel them move with your every step and the weight on your chest, pure heaven

Daphne Renee
08-21-2007, 01:26 PM
sounds great.. I wish I could afford them. Unforuntley it might be awhile before I can do that.

paulaN
08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
For anyone that does not have them. Shave your change, it adds up fast and you won't regret it.

Veronica Fallon
08-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Oh good for you sweetie!! You're going to love how real they feel when you move & how very feminine they'll make you feel!

Mine are among my most prized possessions!

Congratulations & enjoy your new "enhancements" dear,

Veronica

Kristen Kelly
08-21-2007, 04:32 PM
I always think of them as an add-on accessory they forgot at the factory.

Noel Chimes
08-21-2007, 05:11 PM
They have arrived!!!!!!! :jumping: The package was sitting on the porch when i got home from work. Don't worry ladies, they were in a U.S.P.S. shipping box that is quite secure. ( trust me I use them often) And it was the best $54.00 and change I have ever spent.0.02 I didn't want to take them off. I even slept in them.:c9: They have a self adhesive but they will come loose after a while if you try to go topless or without a bra.:cry: If i didn't have to go to my grandson's football practice, I would be wearing them right now.:frustrated: However, just wait till I get home, take a shower and get comfortable, and you can bet that they will be stuck to me like glue. Will fire up the old web cam and post a few shots later on this evening.:OMG:(after 9:00p.m. central daylight time) So try to stay awake all you east coast sisterz. If you want to check these people out , it is: Truekare.com AND THEY DO ORDERS VIA CHECK SO YOU DON'T NEED A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.

stefi
08-21-2007, 06:30 PM
What kind did you buy ? What size ? Were from ? Stefi :happy:

RobertaFermina
08-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Yay! HOW ARE THEY?

I love mine....and yes...I do wonder what it would be like to have true C, maybe even D Cups..I have C-, or B+ cups.

The texture is so wonderful, and girls (and guys) are so appreciative of the improvement.

I still like my A Cups for really slinky dresses....sometimes B+ is too much!

I kinda like to wear a bra that has a little give in the straps, and just stand and shimmy and bounce. They bounce so nice !

Enjoy all your discoveries and sensations !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

lexiegirl619
08-21-2007, 08:53 PM
I know my first set left me thinking "if only they were bigger" enjoy- have a great time

Noel Chimes
08-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Well girls here they are. I'm sorry about the quality of the pics, but this is an old web cam and i am no photographer52429

52431r.Your opinions appreciated.

P.S. My apoligies to the staff if these pics do not meet your standards of good taste.

camera_laura
08-21-2007, 10:01 PM
OMG!!!! I am just so excited! My first silicone forms should be delivered today! After all the years of rolled up socks, foam balls cut in half, water balloons, and bird seed, I'm finally getting real forms! I just can't wait!:D

I'm sure you'll love them. I love both my pairs (A-cup for wearing under male mode clothes when weather is cool enough for wearing a jacket outdoors and D-cup for wearing around the house)

They improve any girls look :yippee:

Niya W
08-21-2007, 10:37 PM
funny thing. About a 3 months ago I left my forms at home( get dressed some else other than home) I was already made up so I just went with out them. One the girls was like YOU NEED A BRA. I was like hun for these itty bitty things. She then stuck a pencil under breast and it stuck. Other than a wierd moment I was like wow.

Robyn2006
08-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Julo,
Took me a long time too, to finally get up my nerve and buy forms. Funny how long so many of us go with the socks, balloons, and birdseeds... so funny, and so sad! But once I finally realized that I was in for the long haul, as it were, I took the plunge... and then I was in such heaven, as I'm sure you will be too! Though, I must say, it took me a few time before I found ones that felt right (although I luxuriated fully in all my trials!). For me, Transform Classic 1 from the BreastFormStore did it, size 8 (for my desired 38D cups). They are so wonderful!!! I wear them attached with Hollister's Spay adhesive, which works so great! They feel so much a part of me these days... they're what I'd reach for first if there was a fire!!! : )

Robyn

P.S. Oh, were the attached only me!

RachelDenise
08-22-2007, 05:02 AM
I just love my breastforms! When I slip the girls into my bra I feel like they are real!!! How I wish it were so........

Dawn D.
08-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok!! All this talk convinced me, so I ordered mine yesterday afternoon! Now I can't wait!!!!!

Dawn

Marcie Sexton
08-22-2007, 12:40 PM
You go girl...

I now use medical adhesive and go bra less, that can be your next step...

vivianann
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM
For those of you who do not know where to buy your breastforms, if you dont want to get them delivered, you can go to a prostetics store, if your town has one, or you can go to boutique/sex store, they usually have the silicone breastforms. that is where I got mine from

MsPriscilla
08-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Julo, Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine. At last you will have realistic figure. And you have that lovely sensation to come; when you first put them in, they are cold to the touch, but in no time they warm to your body temperature. And the weight is just right. I hope you'll share pics of you wering them when they arrive.