PDA

View Full Version : Fetish?

CarrieAnneEvers
08-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Confession time: My CD-ing started with shoes and hose. I also have a fetish for women's feet and shoes. I'm curious as to whether any of you have a similar...um... situation.

Cyndie
08-20-2007, 08:24 AM
I started with wearing lingerie. I have been fascinated with lingerie as long as I can remember. I own a lot of lingerie and also love buying it for my wife. So I may qualify as have a lingerie fetish.

TTFN
Cyndie

Tina Dixon
08-20-2007, 08:26 AM
I don't know if it's a fetish or not but I'm a freak for nighties or nightgowns.

SatinDoll00
08-20-2007, 08:48 AM
I started with wearing lingerie. I have been fascinated with lingerie as long as I can remember. I own a lot of lingerie and also love buying it for my wife. So I may qualify as have a lingerie fetish.

TTFN
Cyndie

Ditto!

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-20-2007, 09:27 AM
I just can't get enough of walking in heels, I have 40+ pairs and try to wear them all out as much as I can.

joann07
08-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Confession time: My CD-ing started with shoes and hose. I also have a fetish for women's feet and shoes. I'm curious as to whether any of you have a similar...um... situation.

Hi Carrie,

I'm on the same boat as you. My CDing started with my fetish for pantyhose and women's feet and I love to see nylon covered feet.
These days, it's rare to see women wear pantyhose and there are so many beautiful ladies out there who, IMO, would look sooooo HOT in pantyhose.
One of my favorite places is Hooters, of course, because the waitresses all wear pantyhose.

Hugs!

juliek
08-20-2007, 09:40 AM
My wife told me I have a shoe fetish the other day. She doesn't know about my CDing (no lectures, please). We were at Macy's and she was trying on some killer shoes. Of course she was looking for sexy shoes and enjoyed my input and comments. They didn't have my size (12w), but if they had, I would have tried on a pair.

If I can get her to Payless (she doesn't like to shop there) I think I will try on a pair and get her reaction. If it goes any way like the two times she let me wear her panties, she giggled, then freaked out right away and made me take them off. And both times it was her idea.

Julie

Joy Carter
08-20-2007, 09:45 AM
No fetish here. I'm into the whole package.:D

Karren H
08-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Nahhh... Wearing womens clothing is (was) my hobby!! My real fetish is playing ice hockey!! Lol. As the sticker on my office door says.....

"Hockey is where we live. Life is just a place where we spend time between games"

:D

Karren

Darlene Dippy
08-20-2007, 09:51 AM
A suspender belt and a pair of nylons started it.

But collecting lingerie is not a fetish or a way of life, its more important than that!:happy:

Darlene

cosmolovesph
08-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Carrie,

I'm on the same boat as you. My CDing started with my fetish for pantyhose and women's feet and I love to see nylon covered feet.
These days, it's rare to see women wear pantyhose and there are so many beautiful ladies out there who, IMO, would look sooooo HOT in pantyhose.
One of my favorite places is Hooters, of course, because the waitresses all wear pantyhose.

Hugs!

Count me in as this would describe me as well! :thumbsup:

Sky
08-20-2007, 03:42 PM

Only 100.00% of the cd population.

We are soooo predictable...

Dressing up
08-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Interesting thought, I am in to nails. It was the first thing I can remember trying when I first started. Of course if I have the time i like to dress up completely, but if I don't have much time I just paint my nails.

Perhaps there is a reason I am into nails.

Charlene Ogden
08-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey Carrie,
Atlanta CD Charlene here.
That's how it started for me. I've had a nylon/foot fetish since I was a boy. I frequently refer to my fetish in many of my posts because it was directly responsible for my CDing.
I've always admired women's nyloned feet. I started going to dominatrix in my mid 20's to satisfy my nylon/foot fetish. One dom told me that I should try wearing hose since I liked them so much.
I tried them and became addicted to them. The feeling was awesome. I'm sure we can all recall the overwhelming pleasure of feeling ultra sheer nylons on our legs for the first time. Need I say more?
From there, things took off and eventually led to full dress.

Paula G
08-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Shoes are my fetish:D. If I could only have one article of feminine clothing it would be shoes.

Heather_Marie
08-20-2007, 07:57 PM
I would have to say lingerie I can not get enough of it. Me and my wife shop together for it.:happy:

ronni
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
CarrieAnne, this is the end of your curiosity.
That's exactly how it happens to the best of us!

Amber CD
08-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I have a special fetish for bras and silky lingerie.

Kieron Andrew
08-20-2007, 08:38 PM
i hope you dont mind a guy posting, but i have to say i have a serious Tie fetish or addiction whichever way you look at it lol

charlie-50
08-20-2007, 08:49 PM

YES!!.......i dont care where im at if i hear the click of a heel . im all over it. i love to ware hi heels and i realy love to look at other girls waring them (thats us girls too by the by)LOL........charlie ......:D

BarbaraTalbot
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Oh you weren't offering...

yes major shoe/calve fetish. I never understood why. When I was young and semi-dateless I used to go over to the apartment of a couple of GG friends of mine. Id find myself putting up with Tom Cruise for the 18th time. (I really liked Top gun the first 3 or 4 times I saw it.) The payoff was nice clean little white socks in my lap for a foot rub.

RobertaFermina
08-20-2007, 09:27 PM
My fetish is "the whole tamale"......or is that "the whole Tomato!"...."Tomatoe?".....oh bother!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

andreaattimes
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
I started with a thing for nylons and then wearing them. Now I like the whole package.

teresa jeen
08-20-2007, 10:34 PM
i guess panty hose was my firs thing to wear. with panties of course, so then i guess panties were first,, heck i dont remember back that far. love em both! then, then, then, i found garterbelts and stockings!! whaaaahhhhhoooo!!!!!!!:devil:

Misty_cder
08-21-2007, 02:55 AM
My fetish started out with wearing my mom's blue one piece bathing suit and white nylons. Now its heals and skirts.

Crissy Kay
08-21-2007, 08:29 AM
Yes, its petticoats for me!!!

Ashly
08-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Can't get enough of them...especially the vintage Vanity Fair slips....then there are bras! What is better then a sexy full slip over a sexy bra :)

Sky
08-21-2007, 09:40 AM
i hope you dont mind a guy posting, but i have to say i have a serious Tie fetish or addiction whichever way you look at it lol

Funny. I have a bunch of ties colecting dust in my closet. Every time I have to wear them for a meeting it feels like dragging an iron ball. Just like most girls must feel when wearing 5 inch heels.

StephanieH
08-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Always had a special thing for garter belts, black stockings, anything with garters for that matter. Guess things got out of hand! I think there are a lot of us in the fetish boat here!

Take care! :2c:

Ashly
08-21-2007, 10:29 AM
.... I think there are a lot of us in the fetish boat here!

Maybe we are deeper in it then we like.
Does anybody feel it is like a burden sometimes????

michelleinhighheels
08-21-2007, 11:25 AM
well i do love to dress as a woman and when i get all my clothes on or just half dressed i must all ways have on my highheels. so for me i guess it would be highheels (shoes or boots):happy:

MsPriscilla
08-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Anything frilly, soft and feminine, but especially shiny see-thru rainwear. How odd.

nephthyr
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Boots all the way. Kind of moved onto stockings, skirts and corsets from there!

Veronica Fallon
08-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Hmmm... I dunno if I'd call my favorites a "fetish" or not (sigh, more labels...) because my femininity runs so much deeper than merely the clothes, etc. For me the clothes & extras are just one of the most tangible ways to express my female-ness.

Having said that, I'll probably now contradict myself by listing the particular things that still give me a feminine "thrill".

~Heels: love the look, feel, & sound!

~Stockings: soo smooth, silky, & sensual!

~Nails: growing them looong provides a constant reminder of my femme-self!

~Breasts: the bounce & jiggle of my silicone forms feels so real & natural!

~Lingerie: OK, yes, I feel my sexiest in soft lingerie!:rolleyes:

~My femme voice: Surprisingly I feel my womanhood quite profoundly when speaking as a female. I just naturally seem to use different syntax, choose "feminine" words/phrases, & enunciate more. It comes straight from my femme-side, makes me feel sooo girlish, & even turns my male-side on some:D.

Now, if ya wanna talk about fetishes... let me break-out my collar, ropes, whips & paddles!!:devil:

Hugz,

Veronica