PDA

View Full Version : Styles and Feelings

Pantieboy
08-20-2007, 12:59 PM
I have often wondered why I have definite feelings about what mode of dress I most like to choose. When I dress there are styles/occupations(?) that I become very involved in, that I find myself becoming very excited about. The business womens approach to her dress, is most appealing to me, also the nurse. The nurse I find is copied quite frequently, can anyone offer an opinion of why this is so? For myself, when I was young, my mother worked as a business women. I remember watching her dress in the mornings, she being a fairly large (not overly fat) women, I remember the girdle and bra, the stockings, and heels. Always a womens suit, winter or summer, under which would be a most feminine blouse, cotton or nylon. Then of course the heels, necklace, earrings, etc.. I wonder if those days now dictate my own feelings of how a women (myself) should dress. I take forever when I dress in this mode, everything has to be perfect. I don't mean that other times, I'm sloppy or don't care, it's just in a business womens attire, it all has to be right!! Even to taking a scented bath, using the different creams and lotions. Preparing myself to enter the female work force..even though I won't move out of the house!!! There are definite modes of dress that mean much more to me. Do others feel as I do, is there a special you waiting to be dressed?

Jillian

KandisTX
08-20-2007, 01:21 PM
I think that many of us tend to find a specific "niche" where we tend to focus more on the preparations and dressing in that style. I myself tend to do that when I am dressing more "business-professional", but then I also take time when I am going for that "superduper uber****" look. Many times we try to do what we know or think we know a GG does when she is getting ready.

Kandis:love:

TerriM
08-20-2007, 03:12 PM
I also like the business look. Love to dress like a professional secetary or bank manager. I love dressing like that and browse in the mall during the day or go to lunch with the ladies or a well dressed man

Terri

Karren H
08-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Well there's what you like to wear vs what looks good on you vs what's appropriate when going out.. Usually not the same look at all.. Lol. And who know why we like what we like!! And basically who cares.. Spend too much time trying to figure that out when you could be out dressing!! IMHO..

Karren

sissystephanie
08-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Well there's what you like to wear vs what looks good on you vs what's appropriate when going out.. Usually not the same look at all.. Lol. And who know why we like what we like!! And basically who cares.. Spend too much time trying to figure that out when you could be out dressing!! IMHO..

Karren

As usual, Karren said it all! Dress to look good, and feminine, and forget the rest. More time to get feminine!.. LOL

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes