PDA

View Full Version : better than sex?

ronna
08-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Now I've heard it all, after spending so much time reading posts on this site.
I'm just wondering if anyone else gets more pleasure from dressing than from sex.

(I get the first vote)

hunny67
08-20-2007, 05:23 PM
How can it be better?

Jennilouise
08-20-2007, 05:26 PM
how can dressing up be better than sex as it is not on the same playing field

SatinDoll00
08-20-2007, 05:29 PM
Yeah.

Crossdressing lasts as long as you can remain dressed. Sex, at least for me, doesn't last more than say an hour or two...and that's on a good day!!

Dressing, for me at least, heightens my sexual urges. I would love to experience my wife as Morgan. That would be close to the ultimate in sexual experiences.

Morgan

I would love to experience my wife with me as Morgan, not her as Morgan.

Hmmm...actually, I would like to see her as Morgan as well!!! I have some hot outfits! :)

Morgan

kayla_cd_va
08-20-2007, 05:31 PM
For me I desire sex much more when I'm dressed. The feeling of being fem makes me feel so sexy.

huggs

Kayla

hunny67
08-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Yeah.

Crossdressing lasts as long as you can remain dressed. Sex, at least for me, doesn't last more than say an hour or two...and that's on a good day!!

Dressing, for me at least, heightens my sexual urges. I would love to experience my wife as Morgan. That would be close to the ultimate in sexual experiences.

Morgan

I would love to experience my wife with me as Morgan, not her as Morgan.

Hmmm...actually, I would like to see her as Morgan as well!!! I have some hot outfits! :)

Morgan
You should really give it ago as morgan, when my SO is enfemm its fantastic.

Alex!
08-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Better than sex? Not by a long shot.

Paula G
08-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Sorry, but sex IS better!

raleighbelle
08-20-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure I can answer that, as they are different things. Dressing up certainly heightens the sexual experience (at least the desire and for masturbation - I have never actually had sex dressed up), but a lot of the dressing up, at least for me, is not sexual, it is part of some other basic need. The dressing up still satisfies immensely, even after ejaculation, while I tend to lose at least some interest in sex after that.

MarinaTwelve200
08-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Well, its at least as good for me as I consider CD as another form of sex.

But. As an artist and a writer, I can tell you that there ARE things better than sex===But you have to be creative beyond a certian "Threshold" level that is beyond the skills of most non-artist people.

I have done paintings and writings that triggered this---and I tell you SEX is NOTHING compaired to the high one gets from a successful creative project.

I think its because if comes from the HEAD rather than the sex organs---a head orgasim! and it can last for days.

Perhaps this is the reason we artists are a minority--- we dont reproduce as much as normal people as we have found something better than sex.:D

Deidra Cowen
08-20-2007, 08:04 PM
If you gave me the choice of having sex with some hottie or me dressing up and going clubbing. Clubbin with my friends wins every time! :tongueout

Of course I am getting older and the sex drive is not what it used to be. I had a good friend ask me if I had ever met anyone at the big SCC convention and gotten naughty. I honestly told him heck no! I was way too busy socializing and havin fun to worry about the fuss and muss of sneaking back to my room for sex. :heehee:

chucks
08-20-2007, 08:28 PM
on any given day if i had a choice between dressing or having sex, i would choose dressing.

ronni
08-20-2007, 08:34 PM
chucks you seem to understand the seriousness of the situation
the importance
the relevance

Carla4Guage
08-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I have to say that they are two different things. There were elements of sexual feelings when I first started dressing, but not so much any more. Dressing is an experience for the mind, sex for the body. Both extremely pleasurable, but indeed different sources and different results.

sissystephanie
08-20-2007, 10:02 PM
If you gave me the choice of having sex with some hottie or me dressing up and going clubbing. Clubbin with my friends wins every time! :tongueout

Of course I am getting older and the sex drive is not what it used to be. I had a good friend ask me if I had ever met anyone at the big SCC convention and gotten naughty. I honestly told him heck no! I was way too busy socializing and havin fun to worry about the fuss and muss of sneaking back to my room for sex. :heehee:

Deidra, you don't look old enough to say that. You are a "hottie!"

Unless that "hottie" was one certain GG, I would have to say dressing! But that is now. When my wife was alive, we both had many enjoyable times while I was Sissy Stephanie as well as when I was her man!:love: Sometimes when I was Sissy she was my man!:heehee: So dressing was good, but so was sex with her!!:happy:
BTW, if the "certain hottie" happens to read this, you know I feel that way!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man somtimes

teresa jeen
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
there is nothing better on a cold winter night than get under a quilt and make whoopie, when both of you have on nightys... oh what a feelin!!!

Emma England
08-21-2007, 03:58 AM
Sex is a physical need.

Dressing is a mental need.

Different, but both enjoyable.

My sex drive is the same whatever clothes I am wearing.

For some, dressing is a turn-on (something that does not happen for me).
Sure satin feels nicer than cotton.

Suzie S.
08-21-2007, 04:25 AM
As enjoyable as CDing is, it is no comparison to sex! :devil:

TreKidation
08-21-2007, 04:44 AM
I think to compare sex-v-crossdressing makes it clear that someone thinks crossdressing is only a fetish - thus sexual in nature. The comparison is exactly what a sexual fetish is ...

To be honest, I get the impression from this board that it is not really a CrossDressing forum - it is simply people who are gender dysphoric and use crossdressing because they are not prepared to move on to a full time transgendered life.

This is most obviously seen with such language here as calling each other 'girl' and acting as if you are a female and not male - THAT is NOT crossdressing ... that is gender reversal

Sally24
08-21-2007, 05:38 AM
There's nothing better than sex!

MsJanessa
08-21-2007, 06:30 AM
There is one thing better than sex and that's having sex when you are fully dressed and made up enfemme---there is absolutly nothing, repeat nothing, hotter.:dom::doll:

Darlene-VA
08-21-2007, 09:23 AM
For me sex is good, but being able to be dressed almost all of the time is the best that life can be, so I have to chose being an almost full time woman

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-21-2007, 09:37 AM
I guess it all depends on your partner and your mindset. As for me my partner is the best and when I am with her it's all good. I do like the sex the best when we are wearing matching nighties though, it makes it so much hotter.

Dita_B
08-21-2007, 10:40 AM
I have to answer that if I had to chose between being dressed and sex, I would chose the dressing...hands down.

There is no feeling in my life that even compares remotely to the intense happiness and excitement I feel when dressed. I would chose a week en femme over a week sex so fast that your head would spin...

No, for me the sex sure is exciting, but it's over in a relatively short time, but the dressing is a thrilling experience that can last the whole day long...and longer. It is almost comparable to the euphoric feeling that accompanies the sex, but than as a lasting experience. However, I am not sexually aroused when dressed, unless the cloths that I chose to wear are very provocative...

But the choice would be an easy one for me...

:love:Dita

Suzy Harrison
08-21-2007, 10:51 AM
I have to answer that if I had to chose between being dressed and sex, I would chose the dressing...hands down.

:love:Dita

Once again I have to agree with Dita ( I think she must be my twin as I'm always agreeing with her! )

Sex is fantastic, always has been, no doubts. But for me dressing and feeling totally feminine goes beyond that - it is a spiritual feeling for me - everything is just right and I'm whole again - How is an hour of sex going to compete with that?

carie
08-21-2007, 11:03 AM
sex are better when cd'ing .. :p

Dita_B
08-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Thank you again sweetie...

As a matter of fact, you ARE my twin, and I am so happy that you finally came to realize that. We may live each on opposite sides of the Pacific, but we share the same feelings and ideas, as far as dressing concerns...

I love you for it...and thank you so much -again- for your kind words.

:love:Dita.

PS: Let's go for a girls afternoon out together and have some fun!

Angie G
08-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Some times I'd rather dress :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
08-21-2007, 11:17 AM
I can't even remember what sex is soi its not on my radar screen.. But remembering way way way back there were tons of things better than sex!! Like chocolate!! And scoring a slapshot from the point to win the big game..

There's truth to the old saying that there is nothing more over rated than sex and nothing more under rated than a good crapp!!

:tongueout

Karren

Emma England
08-21-2007, 12:01 PM
I have not voted, but looked at the poll results.

I am shocked to see that the highest percentage is the last one (where dressing makes you want to have sex).

That means that some people on here regard cding as sexual.

I never feel sexually aroused when dressed.

prettieboy
08-28-2007, 02:30 AM
im a believer i only cd to replace the gg that i dont have but hopeing

Rachell
08-28-2007, 02:56 AM
Being dressed in a sexy outfit and haveing your partner take it off is absoluty the best feeling. I always wanted to experience what I did for my partner before during and after sex. Being dressed and haveing sex makes it a whole lot more interesing, and if your as lucky as me and your GG is all around accepting it brings a whole new meaning to sex.
R.

switcheralso
08-28-2007, 07:10 AM
For me sex is nice. The best would be able to be C/D and have sex. I am working on my wife to allow C/D in bed and then being taken by my wife.

Jennaie
08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
I think you have lost your mind. Nothing, nothing is better than sex.

BarbaraTalbot
08-28-2007, 08:55 AM
...that it feels even better than sex...you are NOT doing the sex part right.

ronni
09-03-2007, 08:43 PM
There seems to be a large variation of answers here.
What is interesting to me is that most of them fit into one category or another.
Now I think you all have the right answer!

battybattybats
09-04-2007, 08:25 PM
For me it depends on the quality of the sex.
It isn't as good as really good sex but it's better (when the dressing is good) than under average sex.

Joy Carter
09-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Sex is between two people who love one another. I'm not happy that I had ever confused the two. Dressing to me is on a level of being myself.
I'd say it's a matter a maturity that makes you realize the difference.:2c:

Paula T
09-04-2007, 11:03 PM
as I quite agree with you:2c:

There is one thing better than sex and that's having sex when you are fully dressed and made up enfemme---there is absolutly nothing, repeat nothing, hotter.:dom::doll:

Lisa Rose
09-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Isn't it interesting how sex becomes more important that all other things we do in our lives. Given the amount of time that is spent 'having sex' vs what ever else we do, sex is a very small amount of time. I'd much rather have a 'perfect' relationship with just one other person (no matter whether sex is involved or not) than all of of this other psuedo stuff.

Khriss
09-05-2007, 12:40 AM
as I quite agree with you:2c:

I find the choices rather limiting as ...
I too enjoy the mellow contentment that being "dressed" gives me ..
While there is an erotic component that gets me increadibly excited too (or still) :D:eek:
Wild Fantacies and thigh High Boots abound !!! :D oops xx"K"

Chantelle CD
09-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Sex is between two people who love one another. I'm not happy that I had ever confused the two. Dressing to me is on a level of being myself.
I'd say it's a matter a maturity that makes you realize the difference.:2c:

Couldn't have said it any better, and is why i just cant find a answer to the pole to click on.

DawnRodgers
09-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Dressing gives me a sort of inner peace, contentment and of finally being who I am. Sex while dressed is fantastic, makes me react, relate and feel like a woman.
Sex, to me, is an important part of CDing.

vivianann
09-05-2007, 02:21 AM
I love sex, but if I had to choose between sex and wearing a dress, I would definately choose wearing a dress all daylong, wearing dresses and makup just feels right to me, I feel free when I am in a dress, it is how I am supposed to be, however it is not a sexual turn on to dress like a woman.

Slip Affinity
09-05-2007, 10:20 AM
I never feel sexually aroused when dressed.

I'm just the opposite .. always have been. Perhaps lately to a lesser degree, but I attribute that to age.

Melinda G
09-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Sex is OK. Maybe this sounds selfish, but when CDing, you can devote all your time and energy, to pleasing yourself, instead of someone else. And it lasts as long as you want it to.
When I'm in between girlfriends, I have bought myself flowers, lingerie, and perfume, for Valentines Day or other occasions, and had an entire mind blowing evening, starting with a full shave, dressing up and going out, candles, music, etc. And I'm very appreciative of my efforts.:D

How many times have you planned a special evening for some woman, and she didn't react the way you wanted, or it didn't work out like you planned?
Treat yourself. Life is short!

sfwarbonnet
09-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Why choose, have aex fully dressed. It is thrilling when a GG feels your bra, pulls down your pantyhose, and raises your dress (or skirt or slip) to get in your panties, and it's even better to drill her when en femme.

Deborah Jane
09-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Depends who you have sex with:heehee:

sfwarbonnet
09-10-2007, 11:28 AM
As I am not gay, I prefer to get it on with a GG, Since I like to be fully dressed, I guess that makes me a lesbian!

LaurenS.
09-10-2007, 11:48 AM
To me, nothing can compare to spending the day in the world of femininity. The only thing better than turning myself into Lauren is having sex as Lauren.

Katie T
09-10-2007, 11:55 AM
sex while dressed IS the way to go:2c:

ronna
09-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Can I vote again? Probably not.
To me nothing compares to the excitement of dressing up!
There. I did it anyway.

paulap
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Andrea,
I just saw you flickr pics. You are unbelieveable! I wish I looked so good!

Rearranged
09-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Sex en femme is fantastic.

I read somewhere that for many, crossdressing takes on a sexual element in youth and this fades gradually with age. I'd definitely agree with that, but the thread shows there are plenty who don't find it sexual in the least.

Ironic that commonly sex is about getting your kit off, whereas (even now) I like the idea of putting my kit on...

Bonnie D
09-11-2007, 07:52 AM
I really like sex and don't have to be dressed because I am female in my mind. I find it more sensual and exciting when I am dressed but it's not necessary.

Bonnie

Audrey34
09-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Dressing up, just like my bondage fantasies make mewant to havesex. Sometimes (but not always) I really do get turned on when I see myself all dolled up in a mirror. I don't know if that's a normal reaction but it doesn't happen often.
-Audrey

Ashly
09-12-2007, 08:06 AM
.....but when CDing, you can devote all your time and energy, to pleasing yourself, instead of someone else. And it lasts as long as you want it to.

Couldn't explain it any better :)

sfwarbonnet
09-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Crossdressing started in earnest for me because sex was too infrequent, and it is thrilling. My wife doen't want to wear "girly things" but I do! I would call her wardrobe masculine, mine is more feminine as I usually wear women's pull-on pants, nylons, panties, and a slip in "boy mode". With cooler weather coming, I'll wear a bra too.

susie evans
09-12-2007, 10:52 PM
when i was younger sex was at the top of the list now dressing is more fun when i'am out and about shopping :hugs:

susie

Rachel Morley
09-13-2007, 12:03 AM
How about dressing a little bit (like a little eye makeup and a silky chemise) and sex together? I do this with my wife on a regular basis :happy:

But dressing on it's own better than naked sex? ....not a cat in hells chance my friend!

Mitch23
09-14-2007, 09:12 AM
I'll have to take your word on that for now Janessa - but not for too much longer ....

Mitch

helenr
09-14-2007, 09:24 AM
What a good question. I think the answers separate a transvestite from a transgendered person. I mean this as no put down. I am 60 and prior to starting anti androgens and estrogen this year, it was always about getting sexually aroused with the fetish aspect of lingerie,etc. That is not a bad thing. There is a true 'frisson' (Sp?) (i.e. thrill)as the French say that goes along with pretty undies, sheer hose,etc, but as I type this and am dressed 'all feminine' there is no sense of eroticism , just wearing what I feel is appropriate. I am not cute enough to go out in public, and I so respect the courage and effort that is required (makeup,etc) of others. Maybe one of these days. One thing about being older, it's easier to look like an older woman that some young cutie. So, at this point, while I can still get aroused,albeit different than before Rxs, I am in the dressing camp. hugs to all, helen

CDBarbie
09-14-2007, 12:43 PM
For me.. No comparison.. If you had my wife you would understand. Making Love with my wife takes me where nothing else can. CDing is a part of me and I enjoy it when I can. Sometimes when I dress I want sex even more, and yes, we do make Love sometimes when I am dressed. But my wife and the relationship we have is everything.

jsavage
09-14-2007, 11:41 PM
While sex dressed can be fun, I enjoy sex far more than dressed. I have sex 4-5 times per week but only 1 of those times will be dressed.:hugs:

celice
09-14-2007, 11:55 PM
my thoughts are sometimes you dress just to feel good
then there are times you dress to get sex

Roxi Loh
09-14-2007, 11:58 PM
I vote for sex while dressed up. Its the perfect compromise.

sfwarbonnet
09-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Sex is best if you are en femme and your GG partner in OK to have sex with another girl. Otherwise turn yourself on when you are wearing's women's clothes, or perhaps being dressed does it...

Imogen_Mann
09-15-2007, 04:10 PM
I cant vote.... Dressng up and sex are both good, and sure... The one does not preclude the other... But I can't draw a comparrison either.

As close as I get is...

Dressing up and sex are only as good as you make them.

smoothbikini
09-28-2007, 06:10 PM
the two seem hand-in-hand more times than naught :o

trannie T
09-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Dressing is fun, sex is funner.

Tina Dixon
09-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I voted :heehee:

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 12:19 AM
What a good question. I think the answers separate a transvestite from a transgendered person. I mean this as no put down. I am 60 and prior to starting anti androgens and estrogen this year, it was always about getting sexually aroused with the fetish aspect of lingerie,etc. That is not a bad thing. There is a true 'frisson' (Sp?) (i.e. thrill)as the French say that goes along with pretty undies, sheer hose,etc, but as I type this and am dressed 'all feminine' there is no sense of eroticism , just wearing what I feel is appropriate. I am not cute enough to go out in public, and I so respect the courage and effort that is required (makeup,etc) of others. Maybe one of these days. One thing about being older, it's easier to look like an older woman that some young cutie. So, at this point, while I can still get aroused,albeit different than before Rxs, I am in the dressing camp. hugs to all, helen

I guess that makes me a TV. I'm an older man and when I look at that sexy young woman in the mirror, I feel like I'm 18 again! For me, dressing and sex are the same thing. I can't recall having one, without the other!

Kristen Kelly
09-29-2007, 06:15 AM
:heehee:

At first I would be quick to agree, I would not abandon my friends but I can always go out with my friends, I have my own GG GF and she is my hottie for after sex I could dress up and WE would go clubbing with my friends :D

annekathleen
09-29-2007, 06:17 AM
How about "dressing up" for sex!?!?!?!
Sounds like fun for me:devil:

Renica
11-10-2007, 02:51 PM
You forgot to put the best choice with your question!

Dressing up, going out clubbing! Picking up another hottie like self dressed enfemme. Bringing them home for the wildest sex while still dressed. I only lost my panties! *giggle*!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only my fantasy at this point! But I keep the faith!

Delilah
11-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Since I suffered a stroke 9 years ago, it has been difficult for me to perfom sexually. I used viagra for awhile and it worked, but now I am basically impotent. I still please the wife by other means and she is very understanding. The other side effect is I have difficulty speaking when I am tired. She does not know about my CDing. I get no sexual satisfaction from it. I enjoy the feel of womens clothes and lingere. To me it is a stress reliever. I would give anything to be able to have sex, but I have learned to live with the handicap. At least I am alive and am able to work and enjoy life.

Delilah

Lisa Golightly
11-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Bah! No-one wants to have sex with me... :(

jessicacd43
11-10-2007, 04:37 PM
I vote for dressing!!!
I would give up sex to become a GG!!!
Or at least dress every minute of every day!!!

sfwarbonnet
11-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Delilah,

FYI, I was diagnosed iwith MS in 1986, and have used canes, a walker, and, for the last several years, a wheelchair (both powered and manual) so accommodations that work have evolved. Although I am a male, the department of origin of apparel is not important to me, and eomen's clothing often is suitable. I hope that my experience may be helpfol.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Briefs: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly men’s briefs, women’s full-cut cotton briefs work just as well.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants and a bare back is usually unconfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a tank top full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also they are usually made of a slippery material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

Another lingerie option is a slip with a crotch closure (aka camiknickers) to preclude a pulled out shirttail. Since they include a bodice, finding a large size with a small cup is a challenge so the bodice or bra isn't apparent under a shirt.

4) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make, and my experience confirms that they are OK. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. I expected that opaque ones would be best, so they wouldn't be readily identifird as women's hosery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are more available (especially in summer). I have both off-black and beige nylons.

Another hosiery option is support thigh-highs. They are easier to put on than pantyhose, but support thigh highs may need to be worn with a garter bel

5) Skirts: I noted with the short skirt on a garder belt that it is much easier to put on a one holer (skirt) than a two holer (pants) but a skirt would be an outer garment and is not usually part of a male’s wardrobe, so it would need to look like pants when the wearer is seated. I haven’t found a suitable one yet.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

Rita B
11-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey, I have a recipe for a cake that's called "Is it really better than sex cake". Anyone interested?

carolinewalker_2000
11-10-2007, 07:09 PM
You have got to be joking!!! Is anything better than sex?

docrobbysherry
11-10-2007, 07:28 PM
im a believer i only cd to replace the gg that i dont have but hopeing

To me, nothing can compare to spending the day in the world of femininity. The only thing better than turning myself into Lauren is having sex as Lauren.

Since I no longer have an SO, I have a lot of time to spend as Sherry. The only thing better than becoming Sherry, is having sex WITH her!
In my experience, sex has little to do with love, it's all about lust.
I was married and loved my ex. After a number of years, the lust stopped and the sex slowed down also.
With Sherry, there's no love, but lots of lust. And we have great sex virtually every time she's around!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherrry

Kaylene
11-10-2007, 08:23 PM
How about combining the two? Now that's the best of both worlds. :heehee:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Having been married to one woman for 16 years, separated then divorced for over 9 years now, sex isn't part of the picture for me anymore, but sex was great as I remember it from my marriage days. Dressing in womens clothes satisfies my sexual desires at present, but sex with someone you love is far better. Maybe someday I'll find a SO who will be accepting of my clothing preferences, who will love me for me.:GE:

sfwarbonnet
11-11-2007, 12:27 AM
My wife's sex drive has gone to zero. Her wardrobe is very masculine (no skirts, slips, sexy lingerie, etc.). It seems that she doesn't want to dress like a woman, but I do. CDing is a now a sexual sobstitute for me - I want to appear in public as a woman. That may happen, but the one that probably won't is thst I want to have sex fully dressed.

I think that if a CD is attracted to a GG when the CD is presenting in public as a woman or a CD is having sex with a GG en femme then the CD is a lesbian. If the GG makes love with a CD en femme, then the GG is a lesbian too.

Samantha43
11-11-2007, 02:17 AM
I really enjoy dressing, but it can't compare to the emotional and physical pleasure of being with someone you love.

sissy_she_boy
11-11-2007, 02:21 AM
I don't think that dressing up is better than sex. However, sex is much better when I am dressed up. In fact, sex is just down right awful unless I am dressed up :)

kisses
sissy dana

RuthieER
11-11-2007, 10:31 AM
For me, dressing is highly erotic, and while not "better than" or "as good as" sex, enhances my sexual pleasusre.

Ruthie

Ashly
11-11-2007, 11:18 AM
.....In my experience, sex has little to do with love, it's all about lust. ....

I guess, I agree on that one...I am very much addicted to my slips and having sex with them is my lust..

KathrynTX
11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
When I'm dressed, there are strong sexual feelings involved, and I often fantasize about having sex with a woman while dressed as Kat. I'd have to give sex a slight edge over dressing though.

Ðarissa
11-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I find both sex and CDing equal in regards to them being pleasurable... just in slightly different ways. Combine the two and you have a great combo. :D

Cindi Ann Kelly
11-11-2007, 03:45 PM
I once had sex while enfemme, it was geat!

cindi ann

sfwarbonnet
11-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Having sex en femme would be best. My wife and I went out to a costume party a few years ago and I went en femme. I initiated sex after the party, but she made me take off the "girl clothes" before she would participate.

allisonrn06
11-12-2007, 08:07 AM
I wouldn't sat that dressing up is better than sex,but sex is better when i'm dressed (or at least start out dressed) so I voted for the last option>

rebeca_abigail30
11-12-2007, 10:07 AM

Ditto. I would love to be dressed and come home to see my wife in bed waiting for me with her lingerie on, and (just like the youtube.com video), saying "oh, this is soooo hot!" and just start going at it.

ToniQ
11-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Dressing up and having sex at the same timeis the ultimate experience, and I have been lucky enough to have enjoyed it. Both have their own individual pleasures, but cannot be easily compared side by side.

LaFem
11-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Great thread! I'm glad to see that many of us are not afraid to admit that there is significant sexual arousal when "cross-dressing". It looks like a lot if us of us are still plain old transvestites, like me. I love the erotic nature of the whole experience. I want to look like, feel like, and be as much like a woman as I can possibly pretend to be.

Sometimes I get the impression from some of the posts that sexual arousal while dressed is not "normal" and "dirty", and those who experience it are somehow outcasts, not really a REAL "cross-dresser", who "just likes the clothes". Sort of like if you get turned on you are not as good as me. Well, This thread sort of proves that a whole bunch of us get turned on by dressing and acting like a woman. I know I do.

Here's my opinion (personal). If you dress up and act like a woman and you do not feel any sexual stimulus, then: You are to old to get aroused anyway, or you are really a transsexual.

It isn't a sin. it's OK. We can't help it. It is a sexual compulsion. Let's be thankful that we can indulge our fantasies without committing a crime.

The only "victims" we have are our wives, and Buddha love them, they sure put up with a lot of our little girly games, and they still stay with us (until we push it too far).

We are full of little pink secrets.

XdressingSlave
11-13-2007, 08:59 PM
I am also all for dressing enfemme and having sex. My wife totally excepts me as "Susan" and enjoys having "Susan" dressed up while having sex.
The best of both worlds I guess!

marykay1957
11-15-2007, 06:37 AM
dressing makes me want sex be it with gg or cd tg ts or men:censor:

SherylynJade
11-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Since I'm not all that into sex ( I usually claim that sex without a kid is failing at sex:tongueout) I had to say
no sex can compare to the satisfaction of dressing
But, I have had some great times over the years, But for now, I stick to that answer.

sfwarbonnet
11-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Great thread! I'm glad to see that many of us are not afraid to admit that there is significant sexual arousal when "cross-dressing". It looks like a lot if us of us are still plain old transvestites, like me. I love the erotic nature of the whole experience. I want to look like, feel like, and be as much like a woman as I can possibly pretend to be. Well, This thread sort of proves that a whole bunch of us get turned on by dressing and acting like a woman. I know I do.

Here's my opinion (personal). If you dress up and act like a woman and you do not feel any sexual stimulus, then: You are to old to get aroused anyway, or you are really a transsexual

I think you are right on. This seems to be a big difference between transvestites and transsexuals. Transvestites get turned on by crossdressing, stuff their bras, and strive to go out en femme; transsexuals dress 24/7, endergo hormone trerapy and sex-change surgery because they are in the wrong body - they don't get turned on by crossdressing.

Tammy298
11-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Sex vrs Crossdressing? That's like comparing apples to oranges!

I gotta say hands down, I like sex better, although it doesn't last as long as the feeling I get from crossdressing. The arousal I can get from CDing can last for many, many hours. Especially at night when I have on panties, bra, garter belt,stockings and a long silky night gown. The difficult part is getting a good night's sleep! I wake up frequently, often waking my wife up as well, then find it very difficult to get back to sleep.

From one perspective, I'm a fruit salad kind of a guy/girl. I like both the apples and oranges mixed together. An evening dressed up, sleeping for a while dressed up and snuggling, then, well you know, the sex part! It's basically many hours of arousal/foreplay and then the grand finale!

Fionax
11-27-2007, 09:06 AM
The snag with these polls is that they tend to have an inbuilt snag. In my case it is age..............having long passed the three score years and ten and with my SO nudging that date there just is n't much straight sex around: in fact zilch. So dressing in my case is the only alternative: I don't even get a kick out of porn mags or movies and just plain manual relief seems sterile. I do get one hell of a kick out of planning a video session, I can spend weeks working out what to wear and what to do and then streaming the result like you tube.com/watch?v=M2RxWCCDUoY , somehow watching it on the PC divorces it from me and that does the trick. So I have to say that dressing is a lot better than no sex!

Fi

sfwarbonnet
12-05-2007, 12:03 PM
The snag with these polls is that they tend to have an inbuilt snag. In my case it is age..............having long passed the three score years and ten and with my SO nudging that date there just is n't much straight sex around: in fact zilch. So dressing in my case is the only alternative: I don't even get a kick out of porn mags or movies and just plain manual relief seems sterile... So I have to say that dressing is a lot better than no sex!

Fi

Yes, age is a big facter. My dressing has increased significantly because plain sex is between zero and none and self manipulation needs something else. I am reminded of the current Cadillac commercial - when you turn on your car does it return the favor. Turning myselt on while dressed is an alternative to no sex. Dressing at home alone just doesn't do it. It just takes too long, and I don't want to be en femme if someone drops in. There needs to be a target for "going all the way". For some it is a camera, for me it is going out en femme. But that needs to be removed from home to reduce the chance of being recognized

Marcie Sexton
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Sex, sex, what is that...

For me a day in a skirt is worth all the past sexual experiences i've ever had...

MJ
01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
What is sex ? :straightface:

Dalece
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Dressing makes feel better and still waiting for the sex part oh yes and sexy feeling to wheres the rich man after midnight.

Dalece
01-05-2008, 08:05 PM
What is sex ? :straightface:

I forgot that is that wear youget together with someone and things happen. It has been so long. jusst a moment of brain dead:eek:

linnea
01-05-2008, 08:06 PM

I have fantasized about this, and I think that it is true. I am hoping to try it soon.

Ashley Williams
01-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Like lots of you out there, the thrills I get from dressing are related but different to actual sex with another person.

If dressing is related to expressing a more sensual, feminine side it is not surprising that it is also arousing.

I have to separate out the two very clearly as my wife hates the fact that I dress - and only recently allowed me to have sex with her for the first time since I told her.

We had a great time - but it has not changed her attitude to my dressing yet.

Two different worlds that at the moment I cannot imagine coming together, if you'll excuse the pun!

Marvina Martian
01-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Uhmmm, is ther any question? This weekend is an entire enfemme weekend and there is no sex involved. Dressing is waaaaay better! :bs:

shauna 9
01-06-2008, 03:25 AM
Sex is between !!!!!

Annie D
01-06-2008, 08:48 AM
When I am dressed, I want my wife to hold me and cuddle with me. The feeling that I get from doing that heightens the enfemme experience and makes me feel so special. Do I feel sexual when I am dressed? You bet your life! When I am in my male mode, I think that she likes to experience the tenderness and closeness of being held and caressed as well. I don't feel the same way holding her as a male as I do being held as a female. Of course we both share the same feelings as females of letting our partner be in charge of the situation. I think that feeling that I experience is sexual and if it culminates with a climax, that is good but not the reason I took the journey.

Annie

mike47
01-06-2008, 08:56 AM
I love to dress and it really makes me feel very sexy. It does make me want to have sex. I have no SO in my life right now. Therefore I have to go out and find him. That can always be fun.

Melinda G
03-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Another nice thing about CDing, is that living alone, it is available to me 24/7.
No need to go out on a date, or call someone to come over. And it's always good!

Stormgirl
03-16-2008, 05:48 PM
skydiving is better than sex too

Babette
03-16-2008, 06:01 PM
How can sex be in the same class as cross dressing? Sex is sex and it stands alone as ....well all that I can say is wow! On the other hand, cross dressing is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Enough said.

Babette

Kate-May
03-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Part of the answer depends on how accomplished you are at sex. In my case I was never very good because, no matter what I tried, it was all over very quickly so that, although the climax was wonderful, the feeling of letting down my sexual partner (wife at the time) always put a dampner on it.

Dressing does not have the "high" of a climax but, for me , it has a sense of sexual energy bubbling away all the time I am getting dressed and during the time I am dressed. Given the choice of a quick climax or a day of sexy feelings I'd take the latter any time.

Others have mentioned having sex "en femme" and that must be the ultimate fantasy for many of us, I guess.

bibrian
03-17-2008, 12:50 PM
For me dressing up makes me want to have sex. I usually dress in lingerie and the feel of the soft silky material is so erotic. In fact I often burst out of my thong .. lol! Having sex while I am dressed is unbelievably exciting. My gf and I both like to make love wearing our garter belts and stockings. mmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarciManseau
03-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Better than sex? Not by a long shot.

Sex is always the best, whether it's with a gg, t-girl or a man. Gotta luv the foreplay too! All the yummy kissing and caressing.

Hugs, Marci :hugs: