PDA

View Full Version : The Diva - Cleavage Creator

SatinDoll00
08-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Has anyone used this product??

http://www.designhers.com/Merchant2/agent.mvc?AG=tgnow&SC=PROD&S=001&P=CCDIVA

It is like a bra that pushes your natural ... well ... man boobs ... together to create the effect of cleavage.

They seem pretty expensive, so I was curious if anyone had tried one. I know some tricks with tape, but that is such a pain in the ass.

Morgan

Phyliss
08-20-2007, 05:31 PM

It is like a bra that pushes your natural ... boobs ... together to create the effect of cleavage.

... pretty expensive, so I was curious if anyone had tried one. I know some tricks with tape, but that is such a pain in the ass.

Morgan

If you're using the tape THERE you're doing it wrong, no wonder it's a pain.

SatinDoll00
08-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Hehehe...

Good one!

Morgan

Rachana
08-20-2007, 06:12 PM
I have used it. It works only if you have enough mass on you chest. It is also another price of garment to wear, some may not want it. I don't have enough mass on my chest, so it really did not produce the desired effect. Taping is much better from me.

Veronica 1
08-20-2007, 07:32 PM
I ran across this on the net and have been considering trying it:
http://www.tgtoday.com/makeupandfashion/cleavage.html

Chelseaswpa
08-20-2007, 07:42 PM

I know some tricks with tape, but that is such a pain in the ass.

Morgan

Wouldn't that that be a pain in the boobs?:heehee: :hugs: to you Satin

ronni
08-20-2007, 08:40 PM
it looks like when you put on your bra backwards to fasten it but just don't turn it around; I would like to know if it works

sterling12
08-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Hmmmm, 55 bucks for a bra that looks like it's too tight.

Here's a couple of alternative ideas. Go down to the thrift store, pick up a used push up bra about 6 inches smaller than the measurement just under your breasts.....voila!

Or, don't even spend the $2.50 for the used Bra. Just find some old rags and bind yourself, just under the boobs....same principle!

Whichever way you go with this type of method, it will prove to be UNCOMFORTABLE, within a short timespan.

Taping works, just make sure your well shaved. Those new "sticky bras" at The Walmart work, about 19 bucks, also make sure your "unhairy." Just a couple of ideas. Oh yeah, I forgot. Breast Augmentation also works, but that will be more than 55 dollars.

Peace and Love, Joanie

sissystephanie
08-20-2007, 09:44 PM
If you don't already have some "breast" tissue, it will be very hard to generate cleavage. I guess I am fortunate, because I am a natural 40 B, growing towards a C cup. I can easily create cleavage by wearing a 38 B with an extender.

For those who don't know, a 38 B cup is smaller than a 40 B cup, thereby creating natural cleavage when I pull the tissue fully into the cup. Bend over when you do that like most GG's, the tissue hangs there! Try it and see, it does work. And with the extender it is comfortable. I frequently wear mine all day.

BTW, the difference in cup size works in all sizes. Smaller band size means smaller cup size even it is still a B or C or D. A whole lot cheaper than the "Diva!"

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Charleen
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
i'm a 38 B. Got a "cleavage" 38B bra at Wallyworld. Padded in the lower portioon of the cups and pushs my girls together so I get some nice cleavage. If you're flat, I gotta agree that nothin' is going to help.

SatinDoll00
08-20-2007, 11:36 PM
Actually, a few years ago I took some herbals and seem to have developed a little bit of breast tissue (of course that could be the 30lbs I gained since I got remarried, built a house, and started working nights again)!

I know that I see some CDs that have realistic cleavage, and I was curious how to create that look without tape.

It seems that when I use tape, I end up getting a rash from the tape. I have used clear hockey tape, medical tape, and clear shipping tape. All work well, but if I use it more than a few minutes I end up with a rash. (allergy?)

I saw this Diva thing online and wondered if it worked. I think I am going to pass on it at $55. Maybe for $20, but I a not exactly Donald Trump here.

Morgan

Tamera
08-21-2007, 04:25 AM
HI,
I use the Nu-Bra at Wal-Mart for about $20.00. It works just fine.
Hugs,
Tamera

Stephenie S
08-21-2007, 05:14 AM
I have not used the DIVA personally. I have, however, been reading on this forum for over a year and this subject has come up several times before. The consensus from those who have tried it seems to be that if you have enough breast tissue already, the DIVA works quite well. It looks like it might get uncomfortable after a while, and it is a tad expensive, but if you can create cleavage with your hands, the DIVA may be just the thing.

It is one more thing to wear, though. We already seem to have too much in the way of various garments to wear. I suspect that if you have enough tissue available to make the DIVA work, a good quality pushup bra with a bit of extra padding would work just as well, and be cheaper and more comfortable.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sally24
08-21-2007, 05:35 AM
I tried it once but it actually pushed too hard on what I have and curled over the top of the Diva, not very attractive. If you have "some" tissue there then it probably works well. If you have quite a bit of tissue, then it really isn't the thing to use. I use a pocket bra with my forms inside. Then I just push everything to the middle and use "It Stays" to keep it there. Works for me, but I have maybe a 38B naturally. Good Luck!

Rosaliy Lynne
08-21-2007, 06:32 AM
I know some tricks with tape, but that is such a pain in the ass.

Morgan

I don't think taping yer ass is gonna help. <giggling>
No I have seen but not used this. What I do is simpler but doesn't work with a strapless bra well. I just life my flesh above my breast forms - it approximates the same thing, does not involve tape and costs nothing.

:thumbsup:

Dita_B
08-21-2007, 06:40 AM
I use 2 bra's worn over each other. I bought a "maximum exposure, minimum coverage" 36 C bra at Winners on sale for 5 bucks and use that to push my girls up with padding, than I put a pretty 36 C bra on over top of that and it works like a charm. Lots of cleavage. Once done, only one bra is visible and my Boobs look very convincing.

For the taping you might want to use the tape that is made for medical purposes and that adheres beautifully to your skin and comes off without leaving traces. I forgot the brand name, it sounds like "esporin" or something like that. It is very inexpensive, transparent and I use it to tape and pull my eyebrows upwards. I don't use any tape in my chest area as the method I described is doing the trick.

:love:Dita.

Angie G
08-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Not at that price hun :hugs:
Angie

sterling12
08-21-2007, 12:37 PM
FYI Dita: It's "Transpore Brand," made by 3M. Available in the drug dept. at Walmart. On the front it will say 3M Medical Tape. On the back, down at the bottom is the actual trade name.

Comes in a tape dispenser, and runs $1.76 for ten yards.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Daphne Renee
08-21-2007, 01:24 PM
I have never used it.. seems a bit too expensive for me.

raleighbelle
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Dita B said:

I use 2 bra's worn over each other. I bought a "maximum exposure, minimum coverage" 36 C bra at Winners on sale for 5 bucks and use that to push my girls up with padding, than I put a pretty 36 C bra on over top of that and it works like a charm. Lots of cleavage. Once done, only one bra is visible and my Boobs look very convincing.

That sounds like a great idea - I may try that!