PDA

View Full Version : How many think this will be the year

DeniseNJ
08-21-2007, 10:53 PM
As I sit here wondering to myself, will this fall be the one where Denise ventures out either for a make over or visit a Tg friendly establishment. Envy is what I have for those that go to the salon and wear their beautiful french nails daily, Envy for those sisters that have friends to dress with and go out enfemme. Envy for those that post the adventures of being that special girl and being out in the real world. It's hard to put the feelings into perspective , do I want to out myself to the rest of the family and friends,? I am not really ready for that but whats got me wondering is the future and what it will bring. My love for this site can be summed up in my tool bar history. The more I visit this site, get PM's and responses from some of you girls and lust after those feelings the lucky ones describe , makes me so much braver. As with many of you , I felt this way all my life. There's a part of me that says ,(what are you nuts, thinking like this ) then there's another part of me that says you won't belive how erotic and exciting this will be for you. It's like the point of despair and adventure all wrapped up in one. I know everybody has a breaking point and MUST do what they desire.. How do you know when you reached this point. It seems I visit this site more than I should something must be happening, I think I will look through the Romans catalog I have this urge to buy a outfit for Denise It will be the outfit I will go out in public with and it won't be on Halloween this time. I hope this makes sense to everyone. How do you know when the time is right???

Darlene-VA
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
You will know when the time is right, perhaps someone will give you the necessary push to make it happen or in your mind it will finally just feel right as it did for me

Debbie47
08-21-2007, 11:24 PM
From what I am reading I am assuming that you have only been out dressed on Halloween. My first time out dressed was in early 1992, to a gay bar that a local support group (Crossport) was going to for their meetings. I was scared but excited. Now here it is 15 years later and it never gets old. Last Thursday night I was sitting in The Yadda club (a lesbian bar) dressed. I was bored sipping my one beer but happy being out dressed. Since I hang out there a couple times a month people get to know you and it feels good to have people notice that you exist. One girl came over to me and asked me about local drag shows and it felt good to have a short conversation with another person especially a woman. I went to Rosies after a bit ( a local gay bar) and sat there for a while. A girl walked in and she saw me and we both knew we had talked once before. It turned out that her girlfriend had sort of introduced us a few months earlier. We talked for about 5 minutes. I then left and stopped at a restaurant drive through and got something to eat and drink for the ride home. I live for my nights out and plan an outing this coming Sunday night. I work in a very male environment, will probably never get a sex change and get to live as a woman full-time so these outings to me are sort of like therapy. I find myself days in advance of an outing trying to decide what outfit and shoes to wear.

trannie T
08-22-2007, 12:04 AM
The time is never right, there is always some reason one should not venture out in a dress.
The time is always right, there is no time like the present to get out of the closet and have a good time.

ta2
08-22-2007, 12:12 AM
I dont know about Denise However it will be the year for Ulia
As Erick Just finished changing oild and spark plugs as well as checking everything
Becouse Mechanical falure of the Jeep on princess Ulia's coming out night would just suck ass

DeniseNJ
08-22-2007, 11:52 PM
thanks for the replys:D

Billijo49504
08-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Heck, If you want to go to a CD friendly place, go to your local Lane Bryant store. Their corparate policy is to be friendly to anyone that comes in the door, to make a purchase. Avenue is almost as CD friendly, as is Fashion Bug. I have never had a problem at any Lane Bryant stores. And I have shopped in 5 states. So go out and have fun, either dressed or in drag. They will take your money and wish you back again...BJ

Jocelyn Quivers
08-23-2007, 11:45 PM
I keep asking myself the same question. My answer I give myself every time is when I when the lottery. Jocelyn

camera_laura
08-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, '07 may not be the year of Laura, but I'm planning on '08 being *my* year!
:Party:

Amber CD
08-23-2007, 11:51 PM
As soon as I know I have a budget for this. Need to get my debts eliminated above all else.

I was at Sears today and saw this beautiful dress for $34; couldn't afford it. :(

jennCD
08-23-2007, 11:54 PM
... more now since in a way, i find myself feeling a need to go out, yet don't think i have the confidence yet. Would be great to tell myself "Yes, in a few weeks/months, I WILL take jenn out to look at the world in some small way", but truth be told, i think it's just an easy fantasy to fall into now and knowing my nature regarding my CDing, would take someone to drag me willingly to get me past the front door... and that's probably not gonna happen.... so I just keep saying, "There's always another tomorrow"
:)

Linda C
08-24-2007, 12:08 AM
It will be soon for me - but just a walk to start..

Sharon B.
08-24-2007, 12:42 AM
I keep telling myself that I want to go out more dressed completely as a woman. About the only place I have gone other driving around dressed as a woman is to the post office after their business hours but still in the daylight hours or early evening hours. The last time was last Saturday evening, probably over dressed but it felt so wonderful and natural to be out dressed as a woman.
I look forward to going out again as soon as the heat wave cools down where I can wear nylons under my dress.

Veronica Fallon
08-24-2007, 08:13 AM
I'm just getting started Denise, but it's amazing so far! Last weekend I went to my first Tri-ESS meeting & met about ten other CD's there. For the first two hours I was still too nervous & self-conscious to even really feel my femininity. Hell, I could barely walk or talk! But the girls were so sweet that I eventually loosened up & slipped into full girl-mode. I just couldn't believe how liberating & exciting it felt to interact with others as my feminine self! It was truly blissful!

By the time I was able to appreciate the feeling, the meeting was coming to it's end- & I wanted more! My "first time high" was still climbing & I couldn't just go home, but I knew I wasn't quite ready to go too public just yet. I ended up stopping for a six-pack at a quiet convenience store. The (much younger) cute cashier boy actually flirted with me & asked for my phone number. I was astonished that I'd really passed, & totally astounded that he'd considered me "flirt-worthy"! I quit while I was ahead & drove home in the most lovely girlish delight.

I've gotta tell you, now that I've had a taste, I'm deeply craving to experience more of the world as a woman. I keep dreaming of next time & keep thinking of all the places I'd like to go as 'Veronica'...eventually. I know that the key for me is baby-steps. The feminine walk, talk, & mannerisms are pretty natural & easy for me, but my own nervousness remains as a big hurdle to overcome. I know the only way beyond it is through practice.

So my next steps are to go places I can leave quickly if I feel overwhelmed- other convenience stores, drug stores, fast-food restaurants, dog-walks, etc. Hopefully I'll relax enough by then to gain the confidence to go to a club. I can't wait until the calm femininity I feel at home can be felt wherever I choose to go!

I know how hard it is to muster the initial courage to go out Denise, but this gift we've been given is magnified so very much by expressing it more tangibly in the outside world. I hope you find the baby-steps that work for you & just take the first one. I'm sure it will give you great incentive to take the next, & the next, & the next........

Good luck sweetie,

Veronica

Sally24
08-24-2007, 08:50 AM
It's really hard to plan or foresee where you're going in this "life". I'm one who plans to the nth degree like Karren but I have a hard time predicting what will happen in the next year or so. Most of the things that have happened with Sally this year were totally off my radar last year!

You have to just find a time or place when you can make a baby step. Don't try to do to much at one time. Eventually you can get to a place where you are comfortable with some sort of public display. It may be a certain place at night, a club or such. Or you may find that you are comfortable in main stream places, maybe even in the daylight.

Like Nike says, "Just Do It".

Val702
08-25-2007, 05:16 AM
I must get out this year! I will be a girl in public! I am not TG but CD and ready to burst! Is that your legs, very nice. I wanna do my nails sometime. Maybe a french peddy!

Mitch23
08-25-2007, 06:31 AM
Just how it was for me Veronica - you've just got to get out there and do it - it will become second nature - the world will continue to turn - you'll make loads of new friends and life will never be the same again!

Mitch

Jillm
08-25-2007, 06:35 AM
My first time was many years ago. You are the only one that will know when the time is right. I tried many times to go out but never made it out of the car, I just didn’t feel comfortable. When you feel comfortable in going out, that just do it.