PDA

View Full Version : Dose anybody else do this? (secluded walks?)

Val702
08-22-2007, 03:23 AM
I find that good opportunities to dress up are few and far between for me, since I haven't realy itegrated crossdressing into the other aspects of my life. Sometimes I can't wait and I gotta dress up today! I did that just a few hours ago. I find a secluded qiet area (surprising that I can do that in a town like Las Vegas) and just go for a walk in full dress. I seem to have perfect timming and I run into nobody else. So dose anyone else ever do this?

I'm totaly in love with this outfit I just put together today and I needed to wear it! It felt great But I should have stayed out longer.

chrissietoo
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
yes, chrissie loves to walk. I feel comfortable wearing sporty girls' clothes and walking in the woods and hills. if people wonder, i'm already gone before they get a second look.

In high school we lived near the beach, and I used to 'borrow' my gf's clothes and go walking in them at night....:happy:

chrissie

tammysuetv
08-22-2007, 06:53 PM
I love to go for a walk. The sound heels make on pavement. The swishing of nylon legs. It is one of my favorite things to do while dressed.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-22-2007, 07:36 PM
yep!!! that's how it starts!!! soon you are going to be going to less and less secluded areas!!!:heehee:

Khriss
08-22-2007, 07:53 PM
I ventured out in late fall ..fave (warm) femme leather trench-
and walked proudly to the point I'd imagined .. wearing , my fave 5" heel boots !! and feeling soo sexy!? (The Art Museum) Then the trip back ..wishing I'd put some ..
of my ... running shoes in my bag ! Ouch ! and another lesson learned ? eh ? xx"K"

LORAINE1
08-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I usually wait till it gets to be dark or dusk and put on one of my mini skirts and ladies tennis shirts over my bra and panties and go for a bike ride. I occasionally run into someone (tonight I ran into a family of four going to our pool and they just said hi nice night out No one seems to care and I just love the adventure and letting my skirt flutter in the wind

KIMBER SAND
08-23-2007, 07:58 AM
YES I TO LIKE TO GO FOR A SHORT WALK DRESSED IN MY FEM ATTIRE BUT STILL AFRAID I WILL BE CAUGHT:devil:

Cyndie
08-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Yes stepping outside while dressed does feel wonderful. I don't go out in public as Cyndie, but I have created a place to walk. Over the past several years I have re-designed our backyard so that I have several walk ways and paths to stroll down. Cool mornings are the best, something about cool air on your legs in a skirt:happy:

TTFN
Cyndie

PaulaJaneThomas
08-23-2007, 08:45 AM
You may think what you're doing is safe but the best way to draw attention to yourself is to go out alone at night and walk around deserted areas. Women simply do not do this so a lone "female" figure will invite curiousity. You'd be far safer going somewhere where there's plenty of people about.

Karren H
08-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Well I love to walk too but if I'm going through all that work to look pretty and all... Someone is going to see me!! Lol. What's the sence of going out in public dressed if the public isn't there?? Lol.

Karren

sissystephanie
08-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Well I love to walk too but if I'm going through all that work to look pretty and all... Someone is going to see me!! Lol. What's the sence of going out in public dressed if the public isn't there?? Lol.

Karren

I agree with Karren!(Why not??) if you are going to look pretty, let people see you. I go for a walk in my subdivision almost every day wearing a skort or skirt and a very feminine top with a nice bra under it. Get a lot of smiles, but that's all. I dress like that to go shopping or out to eat also. No wig and no make up, I am not good with that! My dear departed wife did all that for me!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Ruth
08-23-2007, 04:01 PM
I agree with Paula too. Women walking alone in secluded places are in danger. You could be inviting attack. OK, the attacker will get a surprise as well, but it would certainly spoil your walk. Go where the crowds are.

Tamera
08-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi Val,
I'm sure a lot of girls take walks by themselves. But like any girl, "Be Careful Out There".
Hugs,
Tamera

vikki2020
08-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Gettin' out is the best, but it's a lot more fun being seen.I will look for areas where my outfit will fit in,usually the office girl,and stroll about. If i'm not familiar with the neighborhood, I will walk around in drab first, and check things out.

NovaScotia
08-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I have a very remote cabin that is my only "safe place". I can be myself...my real self! It is a piece of heaven giving me a peace of mind. Someday I may have the courage to venture out in society, like you. Thanks for letting me know it can be done.

Nova

Deborah Jane
08-23-2007, 05:11 PM
I,ve been following this thread as i am planning my first walk soon. I,m not ready to go out with people about so will probably go out late, but accepting it may be dangerous i,m going to take my dog with me, hopefully any one will just think "a woman walking the dog", and the dog should put potential attackers off!!

linnea
08-23-2007, 07:05 PM
I agree with Paula too. Women walking alone in secluded places are in danger. You could be inviting attack. OK, the attacker will get a surprise as well, but it would certainly spoil your walk. Go where the crowds are.

Although this is a valid point, I must say that I enjoy walking in relatively secluded areas when I'm en femme. I mentioned this to a GG friend (through the internet), and she pointed out that if I wanted to be "realistic" about the walks, I shouldn't go alone: 1--because it's dangerous, and 2--because women tend to "flock." Thus, a woman by herself seems more unusual.
My problem is that I don't have any companions with whom I can share these walks. I would love to go for a stroll with a couple of others, either GGs or CDs or a combination of the two. Maybe someday I will. In the meantime, I'll probably continue to go by myself from time to time and be careful.

nikki_t
08-23-2007, 09:41 PM

Karren

My sentiments exactly.

Glenda58
08-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I like to take long walks in the mall when dressed. As Karren said why get dressed up and have nobody see you.

raleighbelle
08-23-2007, 10:13 PM
I agree with the safety concerns. I think a dog is a great idea, if it is a big one. I saw that one of you is from England, and it would be much safer there for a woman to walk alone than in the US. I think we would all like to be able to go out in public with lots of people around, and fit in, but some of us cannot do that. We don't have a man, woman, or another CDer to walk with and we do not come close to 'passing' to be in public. Sure, people may not give me a hard time in public, but it still may make a lot of people uncomfortable, and if they don't say anything to me, they are probably talking up a storm behind my back. If I could pass, or even just have people wondering, I would live most of my life en femme!

Melinda G
08-23-2007, 11:11 PM
I go for long walks way out in the forest, on a couple little remote two tracks, because I can do so, without the hassle of putting in my contacts, and doing the makup and wig thing.
However, when I put in the contacts, and put on all the makup and wig, I'm walking down mainstreet!

Linda C
08-24-2007, 12:15 AM
I love to go for walks - it gives me a chance to practice walking in heels and I like the movement and feeling of the clothing..