PDA

View Full Version : TG Fantasies (NON-sexual!)...

Veronica Fallon
08-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi girls,

With all of our collective imagination & creativity, I was wondering what some of your TG daydreams are about.

I had a fun one last night as I drifted off to sleep:

I imagined a huge TG theme-park, "T-Girl World". Or maybe it's even a small town, doesn't really matter...

~Any (& every!) kind of woman's store your lil' heart could imagine, & get this- everything is always on sale at clearance prices!

~Full make-overs offered at every cosmetic store, & free make-up demonstrations around the clock.

~Other femme demonstrations, seminars & fashion shows throughout the day.

~TG entertainment of every genre/taste at various theaters & clubs throughout the place.

~Mini "princess-carriages" or "T-girl Transports" so we could wear 3" heels all day long!

~Lovely landscaping interspersed between buildings, with babbling brooks, soft benches, & lots & lots of aromatic flowers & flowering trees everywhere- think
'photo-op' around every corner!

~Amateur beauty contests of every style. (with prizes for ALL contestants:happy:)

~Technical TG resources & help (medical, workplace, therapy, academic, etc.)

~Exotic spa treatments, pro-photographers, manicurists, body waxers, sketch-artists, tailors, personal guides/assistants, jewelers, & hair stylists are easily found throughout.

~Fabulous door-prizes given randomly every half-hour.

~Of course- fine cuisine & elegant lodgings.

~A formal Grand Ball every evening, with one lucky girl winning a lottery to be "Princess of the Ball"- complete with a custom gown & tiara she gets to keep afterwards!

:battingeyelashes:Well, that's my lil' daydream, what's yours??

Satin, Lace, & Feminine Grace,

Veronica

Valerie Nicole
08-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Mine's a lot simpler, but somehow seems further and further away every time I think about it. I would simply like to be accepted as I am. In other words, I wish I could go out in public wearing a skirt and not have to worry about what people would think or say about that. I don't mean going out to pass, I mean being myself, just in a skirt. For example, I have some very nice clothes that, if I was a woman, I could wear them when applying for a job or during a job interview and make a good impression. It's just little things like that that would make my life so much better.

And Veronica, this is a great thread, btw. And I love your idea of a TG-World Theme Park or town. I would live there if I could.

CarrieAnneEvers
08-22-2007, 09:54 AM
I'd like to take a ballet class as a woman.

Angie G
08-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Mine is to go out dressed and be treated as a everyday normal person :hugs:
Angie

Zee
08-22-2007, 10:48 AM
I would love to go to Victoria Secret and be catered by all the staff there... alas I am pretty sure they wouldn't have much in stock that would fit me.

Marcie Sexton
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Only one...that the world would accept us for who we really are and not a threat to "their" society

MsJanessa
08-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Well I often fantasize that I'm Empress of the Universe:dom:

AmberTG
08-22-2007, 11:03 AM
My dream, I guess it's more than a daydream, is to be perceived and accepted by people as the woman I am on the inside, to look like any other woman. Kinda hard when testosterone has had it's way with your body.

On a lighter note, I'd like to operate a live steam engine on a tourist railroad as a woman.:D Get all dirty, hell ya! I might be wearing coveralls, but I'd make em look sexy!:devil:

KimberlyS
08-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Veronica,

Ok you asked for it.

Mine is to be working around the house like I always do. Be wearing my work boots, tool belt, long skirt, ph, bra and basic femme top. If I needed something from the garage to be able to go get it and not need to change out of my skirt and put on a sweatshirt to hide the rest. And if I needed something from the hardware store or lumber yard, or where ever, to just go out and do it or get.

I just want to be able to go out into the world wearing what ever I feel like wearing for the day. And it not have it impact my life, my wife and kids, my job, or anything else. Just to be accepted as a male to wears a mix of masculine and feminine clothes.

Tree GG
08-22-2007, 11:22 AM
My 14 yr old daughters says, "When I'm ruler of the world, you can have the Caribbean". I'm psyched!

Actually, I've often wished I had the resources to back a TG resort in the midwest. A few theme nightclubs, athletic activities as swimming, tennis, croquet, hiking/strolling paths, etc.; beautiful landscaping, pampering services for all at fair market pricing (not jacked-up, stick it to the embarassed guy prices), a couple themed restaurants, etc. Kinda like a stationary cruise for everyone.

I'd like to go to a place like that.

jennCD
08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Mine's kinda simple..... working as a secretary in a big corporation and just being myself.. hard working and soft looking :)

Kate Simmons
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm a female Private Investigator a la V.I. Warshawski (Kathleen Turner) in my fantasy. Hey, stranger things have happened and I am taking a PI correspondence course. It may happen yet.;):battingeyelashes::happy:

Veronica Fallon
08-22-2007, 11:41 AM
My 14 yr old daughters says, "When I'm ruler of the world, you can have the Caribbean". I'm psyched!

Actually, I've often wished I had the resources to back a TG resort in the midwest. A few theme nightclubs, athletic activities as swimming, tennis, croquet, hiking/strolling paths, etc.; beautiful landscaping, pampering services for all at fair market pricing (not jacked-up, stick it to the embarassed guy prices), a couple themed restaurants, etc. Kinda like a stationary cruise for everyone.

I'd like to go to a place like that.

Hmmm... maybe we're on to something here! I'll bet we could get lots of our sisters here to help run the place too!

Lessee... all we need is an open-minded, far-sighted investor or two:moneyeyes:, or maybe WE could all get together, pitch in our clothing budget for a month (:eek:sorry, didn't mean to shock anyone!!), & form a corporation!

Any brave entrepreneurs among us??

Veronica

CaptLex
08-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Nope . . . sorry, Tree, the Caribbean is mine . . . ALL MINE! :devil:

Okay, 'cause I l ike you . . . you can have a piece of it. Is Jamaica big enough? :D

I don't have to tell you what my TG (and non-TG) daydreams/fantasies are about, if you know anything about me you already know: ships, islands, pirates, cabin boys :daydreaming: and, of course . . . rum! :drink:

Tree GG
08-22-2007, 12:07 PM
....Any brave entrepreneurs among us??...

Veronica

I have plenty of operations (acctg, purchasing, customer service) experience but little cash. But getting some to forego shopping for a month?!?!:eek: The economy may crumple!

Nope . . . sorry, Tree, the Caribbean is mine . . . ALL MINE! :devil:

Okay, 'cause I l ike you . . . you can have a piece of it. Is Jamaica big enough? :D

Nah, not a fan of Jamaica. Tell ya what, I just want a little piece. I'll take Riviera Maya or Cozumel. Maybe Aruba or one of the really south ones - they get fewer hurricanes! :D Just give me a beach, a bar and a palapa and I'll be fine.

joann07
08-22-2007, 12:12 PM
I would love to be a Hooters girl and wait tables for a few hours or go to work in femme.

I also like Salsa dancing and I would love to wear a nice salsa dress and have a guy lead me on the dance floor. :happy:
Unfortunately, I'm not very good at following the lead, but I am starting to learn.

http://www.modanova.com/estore/files/images/faviana/FAV-Dress-5869-120x240.jpg

Deborah Jane
08-22-2007, 12:22 PM
I fantasise about being an air stewardess, but i suppose thats all it will ever be "Just a fantasy":(

SatinDoll00
08-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I guess my #1 TG fantasy would be to go to bed one night, and wake up the next day as a woman...and no one would care, or even notice, that I made the change! :)

Morgan

MsPriscilla
08-22-2007, 01:20 PM
If we're talking about dreams, mine are usually that I am dressed, enjoying it, but am aware that others, friends and colleagues, are shocked and surprised

loki_uk
08-22-2007, 01:27 PM
I keep having this fantasy about getting an IT job in an all womens solicitors and having to wear a skirt suit to the interview

In fact there is nothing sexual about my fantasies, it's all about dressing in a normal environment

BarbaraTalbot
08-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I'd say working in a Fredericks of Hollywood fully en femme, un-remarked on my my fellow sales girls and customers alike. Tastefully attired exterior, with their raunchiest products hidden beneath.

Oh, and to actually pull this off wearing truly comfortable in 4" heels. (this is fantasy talk after all)

Before I actually thought of my self as a "crossdresser" I would have said (Al Bundy not-withstanding) shoe store salesman in drab at a very high end womens full service shoe store.

Bonnie D
08-22-2007, 02:26 PM
My fantasy has always been, as Satin posted, going to sleep and waking up the woman I should have been.

A TG town would be great. Las Vegas was created from nothing to what it is now, strictly for gambling. Why not a TG town for everyone, MTFs, FTMs, GGs, SOs, admirers ... ? A lot of clothing companies would open stores, cosmetic companies, hotels, nightclubs ... a lot of money could be made and a lot of fun could be experienced. Wonderful idea!

Bonnie

CaptLex
08-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Nah, not a fan of Jamaica. Tell ya what, I just want a little piece. I'll take Riviera Maya or Cozumel. Maybe Aruba or one of the really south ones - they get fewer hurricanes! :D Just give me a beach, a bar and a palapa and I'll be fine.
You got it, hon . . . the virtually hurricane-free ABCs (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao) are now yours! And all the rum you can drink! :D

Linda Daniels
08-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Guess I'm not alone in often thinking about going to sleep one night and waking up as a girl...actually, I have these thoughts often.

Huggs...

Linda

kateyliz
08-22-2007, 03:16 PM
I dream that I find a body alteration shop like in the movie "The Adventures of Pluto Nash" and can afford anything I want. The beard goes first, then the feet get aa shrink joob. Hugs, Kathy

Charlene Ogden
08-22-2007, 04:12 PM
I've got a couple and they're really pretty simple.
I would just LOVE to go out to lunch or a cafe and sit at a table with my nylons, heels and mini-dress with a lot of people around me and be totally at peace. I'd also love the girls to stare at my nice legs and admire them.
My other scenario would be to have female friends with whom I can sit and chat about clothing and have them open up to me as if I were another woman.
Actually the last one has sort of come true. A few years ago I met another musician (female) that I became friends with. She was so nice. I went over to her house a couple of times and we jammed while I was dressed. That was sooo wonderful.
We were planning on doing a musical duet with me en femme but my schedule became too difficult. I lost touch with her and now I REALLY regret not making time for our group.
Any Atlanta girls who out there who would like to play en femme during the day or maybe a evening once in a great while??? I'm still busy, but would make the time.

Tip or Ozma
08-22-2007, 04:17 PM
I was just talking about a fantasy with my wife before we drifted off to sleep (both in nightgowns) last night. I told her that I would just like to experience one typical week being her girl friend in all our daily activities.

Connie D50
08-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Have a switch that I could turn and be a women any time I wanted.

Connie

AmberTG
08-22-2007, 04:33 PM
This is a fun thread!!

"I guess my #1 TG fantasy would be to go to bed one night, and wake up the next day as a woman...and no one would care, or even notice, that I made the change!"
Isn't this the primary fantasy of most TGs, it was my fantasy for many years, still is.

SatinDoll00
08-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Have a switch that I could turn and be a women any time I wanted.

Connie

Yep...this one would be my #2 fantasy!!

Morgan

Teresa Amina
08-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Ooooh! The waking up female one, definitely THE classic, tortured myself with that one for years.

Heather_Marie
08-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Veronica,

I’m glad you asked this question. Mine would be going to Las Vegas with my wife and getting remarried as a woman. :love: I would like to have the same treatment as a bride to be. The day is all about me. I would let my wife pick the way she would want to get married to me male or female I prefer female.

I told my wife this fantasy and she is all right with it so I know it will happen.

Carroll
08-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Mine is kind of neat. I inherit a very large sum of money. As, Carroll I buy an old Army Airfield Runway, I build it up with a complete underground hanger system. I then get my hands on some aircraft like a B-36, C-123, TF-106, F-111, and a B-52 modified into an EB-52i (Dale Brown "Flight Of The Old Dog". In the morning I leave the house in drab, go to an office...change to Carroll and leave out another door in a differnt car. Carroll than goes to her Airfield, The Seneca Flying Museum and flys classic warbirds for a small fee

rebeca_abigail30
08-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I'll give it my best try.....

#1 - DW accepts me as a male who wears womens' clothes. Nothing else. Not going into the TG area.

#2 - being able to shop for femm clothes with her.

#3 - being able to sleep as Rebeca with her.

Fantasies, Fantasies. hummmmmmm

SatinDoll00
08-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Being able to eat what I want, and not gain a FREAKIN' POUND!!!!

Who's with me on this one?

Morgan <---cannot eat the Big Irish at Bennigan's because it has like 404,459 calories :(

raleighbelle
08-22-2007, 11:34 PM
I guess my #1 TG fantasy would be to go to bed one night, and wake up the next day as a woman...and no one would care, or even notice, that I made the change! :)

Morgan

As we have seen already on this post, I think that is the fantasy of many if not most of the people on this forum. I felt that way as a child, so much so that I would be very disappointed in the morning when I looked in the mirror and found I had not changed. I felt very let down since my parents always insisted I could be anything I wanted to be if I worked hard enough (I don't think this is what they had in mind though!)

Joy Carter
08-23-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi girls,

With all of our collective imagination & creativity, I was wondering what some of your TG daydreams are about.

I had a fun one last night as I drifted off to sleep:

I imagined a huge TG theme-park, "T-Girl World". Or maybe it's even a small town, doesn't really matter...

~Any (& every!) kind of woman's store your lil' heart could imagine, & get this- everything is always on sale at clearance prices!

~Full make-overs offered at every cosmetic store, & free make-up demonstrations around the clock.

~Other femme demonstrations, seminars & fashion shows throughout the day.

~TG entertainment of every genre/taste at various theaters & clubs throughout the place.

~Mini "princess-carriages" or "T-girl Transports" so we could wear 3" heels all day long!

~Lovely landscaping interspersed between buildings, with babbling brooks, soft benches, & lots & lots of aromatic flowers & flowering trees everywhere- think
'photo-op' around every corner!

~Amateur beauty contests of every style. (with prizes for ALL contestants:happy:)

~Technical TG resources & help (medical, workplace, therapy, academic, etc.)

~Exotic spa treatments, pro-photographers, manicurists, body waxers, sketch-artists, tailors, personal guides/assistants, jewelers, & hair stylists are easily found throughout.

~Fabulous door-prizes given randomly every half-hour.

~Of course- fine cuisine & elegant lodgings.

~A formal Grand Ball every evening, with one lucky girl winning a lottery to be "Princess of the Ball"- complete with a custom gown & tiara she gets to keep afterwards!

:battingeyelashes:Well, that's my lil' daydream, what's yours??

Satin, Lace, & Feminine Grace,

Veronica

We could call it "Veronica World." :heehee:

Myself. I have gone as far as I can realisticly. I would however wish I had the funds to shop and be Joy on weekends.

Veronica Fallon
08-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks girls!

I've gotta admit, there are a few of yours I have as well. Hmm... maybe we could offer some as an option to the theme-park admittance price- an "E" ticket of course. I guess now we need a worthy investor and a talented sorceress! :devil:

Keep 'em coming- I know there's another awesome dream-wish lurking in the shadows out there amongst you...

Sweet Dreamz,

Veronica

P.S.- Seriously though, this has been interesting. I love anything that stimulates & challenges our imaginations! I hope this thread has provided some fun food for thought.

Deborah Jane
08-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Big dream!! To be the Empress of the universe and make everybodys dream come true!!![Be careful what you wish for]

Karren H
08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I was living my fantasy.... lol

Karren

Linda Z
08-23-2007, 07:06 PM
I am out to my family-from day one.
this is the only way for me.
I have 3 childern and a acomadating wife.
thank god!
I Keep my house in 1900-1910 standards, or a close modern equal.
I love my long skirts and dresses of that era.

My dream is to have a life outside my home as in my home.
-or at least get snowed in from christmas to after new years!

Trinni
08-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Mine probably will sound boring to you but since I rarely have the chance to dress up, mine is to spend a whole week in a cabin in the woods in the spring en femme. That includes long walks, picnics, maybe some boating and just getting to relax and get in touch with my feminine side.

Jacqui
08-23-2007, 11:11 PM
My fantasy is like many others: to wake up as a complete heterosexual woman in her early twenties.

But it goes a little further....

I meet an old college friend who invites me to her home near La Jolla, California. After sharing a bottle of wine, we walk down to the beach at 2am. The moon is full, the waves are crashing, and no one is around. She convinces me to take off my bra to feel the salty ocean air hitting our boobs. I won't go into the rest of the details, but suffice it to say, my lesbianic desires are finally fulfilled!

Then I wake up.