PDA

View Full Version : Does this get annoying?

Taylor105
08-22-2007, 09:55 AM
I love posting pics of myself. I guess since I am so much happier with my looks since my transition to living full time as a guy. Before I hated pics of me. What I'm asking is if it gets annoying when I post pics several times a week?

CaptLex
08-22-2007, 10:05 AM
What I'm asking is if it gets annoying when I post pics several times a week?
haha . . . no, Taylor, I love seeing your many looks and poses. :thumbsup: If I were as photogenic as you, I'd be doing the same. :happy:

Devon James
08-22-2007, 10:19 AM
No don't worry, I like your pics a lot.
I also think these pics can be an example for people who need that.

Adam
08-22-2007, 10:58 AM
no i like pics more the better :D keep posting

ZenFrost
08-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Not at all Taylor, we love seeing you. :D

Kieron Andrew
08-22-2007, 12:42 PM
What I'm asking is if it gets annoying when I post pics several times a week?your kidding right?? i wish the rest of the boys would post as much as you

Toyah
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
I love posting pics of myself. I guess since I am so much happier with my looks since my transition to living full time as a guy. Before I hated pics of me. What I'm asking is if it gets annoying when I post pics several times a week?

Yes!!!!!!!!
Make it several times a day !!!!!!!!:D

BarbaraTalbot
08-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I suspect many of us just pass the time in the forums waiting for new posts in the picture area looking for new ideas for poses for clothes, for what is flattering and the occasional cautionary example. Sorry did I say that out loud?

Emily Ann Brown
08-22-2007, 03:57 PM
You meant this humorously, right dude? GIGGLE GIGGLE.

Go for it !

Emily Ann

Taylor105
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Actually I am really glad I asked this now. I was kinda worried that I may seem vain or something. lol It took me a long time to get my look to where I am happy. I don't know how long I am going to be able to maintain my looks so I want to get as many pics as possible. hehe I'm glad you guys are okay with that. Hugs and stuff!!

Laurie909
08-23-2007, 02:41 AM

It's not annoying when you post pics...it's only annoying when you don't post pics. Then we can't see what you look like!

DanielMacBride
08-23-2007, 04:58 AM
It's not annoying when you post pics...it's only annoying when you don't post pics. Then we can't see what you look like!

Uh, yeah...what she said. :D

Daniel

Taylor105
08-23-2007, 11:54 AM

Thanks guys and gals. I appreciate it. But be forewarned, now that I have the support I may inundate you with too many pics!! lol

Kierci
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
c'mon now guys are just as vain as women if not more so, thats why the women are usually taking the pictures while the men are in the pictures.

Chantelle CD
08-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Love your pics too taylor!!! keep em coming :D

Taylor105
08-23-2007, 09:47 PM
OKay..okay...stop twisting my arm.. I'll post some more. hehe

Kieron Andrew
08-23-2007, 09:50 PM
OKay..okay...stop twisting my arm.. I'll post some more. hehe
:jumping:

CaptLex
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
c'mon now guys are just as vain as women if not more so, thats why the women are usually taking the pictures while the men are in the pictures.
Oh, I'll admit to being vain, but not photogenic. That's why I encourage the other guys to post more pics. :happy:

Taylor105
08-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Oh, I'll admit to being vain, but not photogenic. That's why I encourage the other guys to post more pics. :happy:

I don't always feel very photogenic myself. I always think my smiles look kinda fruity. lol

Kieron Andrew
08-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh, I'll admit to being vain, but not photogenic. That's why I encourage the other guys to post more pics. :happy:you are photogenic, i love you pics

Emily Ann Brown
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Guys seem to only smile well when up to no good or drunk....I'm too far away, so have some more rum dude!

Emily Ann

Kieron Andrew
08-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Guys seem to only smile well when up to no good or drunk....I'm too far away, so have some more rum dude!

Emily Anngod aint that the truth i smile more when ive had a few vodka's lol...

hey Taylor?? got anymore :p

JamesAlan
08-29-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm the type typically taking the pix, not in them. Though I want to get some pix of myself looking more masucline. When I was little I was a camera ham. Now, my family loves to take pictures of me when I'm trying to eat. I bet there are at least 50 pix of me on holidays with a fork on it's way to my mouth and my mouth open. :Angry3: I don't do that to them, but they find it hilarious to do it to me. Anyways, love to see pix of the guys. Good to put faces to names and stories. Keep up with the pix. As soon as I get some new pix of me (in guy mode) I'll be sure to post them.

Taylor105
08-30-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm the type typically taking the pix, not in them. Though I want to get some pix of myself looking more masucline. When I was little I was a camera ham. Now, my family loves to take pictures of me when I'm trying to eat. I bet there are at least 50 pix of me on holidays with a fork on it's way to my mouth and my mouth open. :Angry3: I don't do that to them, but they find it hilarious to do it to me. Anyways, love to see pix of the guys. Good to put faces to names and stories. Keep up with the pix. As soon as I get some new pix of me (in guy mode) I'll be sure to post them.
I know this was probably meant to be funny but I chuckled a bit at that. My family always liked to get pics of me eating too. Maybe because it was so seldom that they saw me eat they just had to have a pic of the occasion. lol

I am thinking up new poses for pics but right now I'm not feeling up to taking any. I had a major blow at the docs yesterday and I'm just not in the pic taking mood. :sad:

Xaff
08-30-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm the type typically taking the pix, not in them. Though I want to get some pix of myself looking more masucline. When I was little I was a camera ham. Now, my family loves to take pictures of me when I'm trying to eat. I bet there are at least 50 pix of me on holidays with a fork on it's way to my mouth and my mouth open. :Angry3:

:heehee: You are not the only one. I have also a lot of pics when I am eating. And does my brother. We take pics of eachother for fun (to anoy each other actually :devil: )