PDA

View Full Version : new and looking for advice.

becky25
08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
I am new to this site and I am looking for advice of where to start. I have many questions. Anyone wanting to help are appriciated.:o

KandisTX
08-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Maybe if you could give us something more to work with we can offer you the correct advice.

What kind of questions do you have? What would you like to know about? What is your history with CDing?

Kandis:love:

Kieron Andrew
08-22-2007, 12:51 PM
welcome to the forum, i hope you find the answers to the questions you do seek..........

Shelly Preston
08-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi Becky

Welcome to the forum

I suggest you read through some threads that seem similar to you own question first

Then you may still have some question so just ask :)

Toyah
08-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Everyone will help, tho look around use search first

BarbaraTalbot
08-22-2007, 01:47 PM
On the forum post a hello in the new members and get a hug or two, read read read, (even the FAQS, really! grin)

Post specific questions on anything and everything you are wondering about, and/or better - in your reading see if there is a discussion going on about it.

Post in any thread that interests you, comment? follow up question? get your post count to 10 and get a key to the ladies and gents executive washrooms. At 10posts you can send and receive private messages for questions you aren't quite ready to put out there in the open, but really any sincere question, tastefully phrased is ok.

As where to start dressing, that will come naturally. What do you like? what do you want to try? What have you tried?

Most I think started with some sort of borrowed item, I am assuming you wouldn't be here if you weren't at least that far. If so, wash, dry, fluff, fold, and return. Now go down to your local Walmart, be bold No one knows who its for, buy a cheap version of whatever you like,use the self check-out if you must, go home put it on enjoy. I'm sort of assuming you are at the intimate apparel stage.

Moving on to outer wear, go to a thrift store, grab something off the cheap rack, dive into a dressing room, grab a couple of articles of male clothing too if you must but no one notices no one cares, really. see what fits, see what flatters, adjust your tastes accordingly.

wear, rinse, dry, repeat.

paulaN
08-22-2007, 03:53 PM
for starters read read read. then you will know what to ask.

hunny67
08-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Fire ahead & hopefully we may have answers for you

willowgurl
08-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi Becky, I'v been dressing for 44 yrs. Don't know what kind of advice you're looking for, but I will be glad to help if I can. Huggs, Willow

SatinDoll00
08-22-2007, 05:01 PM
I am new to this site and I am looking for advice of where to start. I have many questions. Anyone wanting to help are appriciated.:o

Run...run away, and never look back! :D

No seriously.

I am relatively new here myself.

My best advice, be thoughtful of those around you. We are here to help each other...and if you ever need me...I am only a click away!

Morgan <----drinks milk from the container...and leaves lipstick on it!

Wendi0012
08-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Do you have a run in your pantyhose if not welcome and you have to ask in order to recieve

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Do you have a run in your pantyhose if not welcome and you have to ask in order to recieve

:heehee:you are still welcome but may I suggest that you change your pantyhose?:tongueout

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Post in any thread that interests you, comment? follow up question? get your post count to 10 and get a key to the ladies and gents executive washrooms.

I wondered what this dang key went to.:D

Trinni
08-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the board and I agree with the other responses to your post, take some time reading through the current and past threads and I'm sure questions will come to mind. If you have anything specific you want to find out about, just ask. Here it ranges from people who dress full time and go out in public to people who rarely dress up and do it in private. There are also people who don't dress up at all but have family, friends or significant others who like to dress up. Because of that you will get a large variety of responses to your questions but that gives you more info to work with to help you make decisions. I hope this helps.

Sam-antha
08-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Look nd see what others with interests similar to yours get up to... check their histories -user threads nd posts in the User Cp and their history in the Members Listing... their history of change is in there.
~Samm

Billijo49504
08-23-2007, 01:06 AM
For a start, I would start with panties, then maybe a bra, then a shirt, definately female, and maybe a skirt or shorts or jeans to finish the outfit. That's the way I get dressed most days...BJ

Lanore
08-31-2007, 03:54 PM
Hello Becky
You have to ask before you get answers. There are so many good threads here and I'm sure you would find some which will bring up a question. It seems everyone is a friend in some way or other.

Lanore

TxKimberly
08-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Here's my advice:
- Don't sleep under parked trains
- Don't put pennies in light sockets
- Don't lick metal poles when its below freezing
(I'm desperatly trying to think of more annoying things to say but none come to mind)

:-)

KandisTX
08-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Here's my advice:
(I'm desperatly trying to think of more annoying things to say but none come to mind)

You're EVIL. I like that in a woman ;) You and I are going to have to see about hooking up sometime. I'll be in Austin area September sometime I think ;) (Most likely in drab ~UGH~).

Kandis:love:

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 04:20 PM
On the forum post a hello in the new members and get a hug or two, read read read, (even the FAQS, really! grin)

Post specific questions on anything and everything you are wondering about, and/or better - in your reading see if there is a discussion going on about it.

Post in any thread that interests you, comment? follow up question? get your post count to 10 and get a key to the ladies and gents executive washrooms. At 10posts you can send and receive private messages for questions you aren't quite ready to put out there in the open, but really any sincere question, tastefully phrased is ok.

As where to start dressing, that will come naturally. What do you like? what do you want to try? What have you tried?

Most I think started with some sort of borrowed item, I am assuming you wouldn't be here if you weren't at least that far. If so, wash, dry, fluff, fold, and return. Now go down to your local Walmart, be bold No one knows who its for, buy a cheap version of whatever you like,use the self check-out if you must, go home put it on enjoy. I'm sort of assuming you are at the intimate apparel stage.

Moving on to outer wear, go to a thrift store, grab something off the cheap rack, dive into a dressing room, grab a couple of articles of male clothing too if you must but no one notices no one cares, really. see what fits, see what flatters, adjust your tastes accordingly.

I was gonna say a lot of what Barbara said :iagree:, but she said it better than I would've... so I recommend that you listen to her advice (& the other girls too!). Your in with a great bunch of "sisters" here, so welcome, good luck, & enjoy!!

Hugz,

Veronica

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Here's my advice:

You did quite well ya lil' brat!! Just lucky for you you're so cute!! :tongueout

You know I luv ya sweetie, :love:

Veronica

TxKimberly
08-31-2007, 10:13 PM
You did quite well ya lil' brat!! Just lucky for you you're so cute!! :tongueout

You know I luv ya sweetie, :love:

Veronica

You say just the SWEETEST things! :-)

angelfire
08-31-2007, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the board.

My advice? Watch out for Karren. Nothing but trouble that one. :tongueout

Tina Dixon
09-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Don't pay any attention to any of them ladies, start with panties :devil:

Veronica 1
09-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Don't pay any attention to any of them ladies, start with panties :devil:

Don't forget the pantyhose, though. Feels great.

Sheri 4242
09-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the board.

My advice? Watch out for Karren. Nothing but trouble that one. :tongueout

And me "if" I'm in a comedic mood -- seems I made somebody shoot coffee through their nose the other day -- ruined their keyboard :lol2: (-- which my wife says we have an extra and will replace :D -- well it is the decent thing to offer to do . . . )

Anyway, welcome. I agree that if you'll do an introductory post, we'll better know more where you're at and maybe how to respond better. And, if you have specific questions, just ask! I've been CDing for 50-plus years to some greater or lesser degree -- and there are many on here with very similar histories. We've been through a lot -- especially growing up CDing when there was no internet and it was virtually impossible to find support. So, ask away!