PDA

View Full Version : footwear not so petite

katrinafltg
03-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Hi

I almost don't want to even post this thread. The part of my body I just hate is my feet. I don't even want to say how large they are but they fit a man well. Anyone know where to get some nice large sized shoes or have any tips. I have nice legs and a long torso and a full rear but I wish I could just hide my feet. All you girls with itty bitty feet should feel so grateful.

Julie Gaum
03-20-2005, 01:39 AM
You can find attractive shoes at any of the national shoe chains. For example: If your male shoe is 10 you will usually find size 12 in these stores. Also, some of the adult stores that carry clothing often carry a shoe line of larger sizes. With high heels your size wont appear so large. There are many born-female with large feet too.
Julie Gaum

Tristen Cox
03-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Size may also depend on manufacturer and whether your feet are narrow or wide. See my LINKS page below, many many detailed shops listings for large sizes. Happy hunting:)

Love
T

celeste26
03-20-2005, 01:59 AM
If your feet are as big as mine I take a 15 in a heel and they are hard to find. Almost impossible for the lower heights (below 4inches) good luck and if you find any give me a link.

jjjjohanne
03-20-2005, 06:05 AM
I wear size 12-12.5 men's shoes. I have found that SOME size 12W womens shoes will fit me ok. Size 13 womens fit me fine. I normally find shoes in these sizes at Pay Less shoes. I have occasionally seen ~5 pairs in size 12 at Walmart. Last week, I was told about a store called Avenue. They carry big and tall womenswear. They actually had several size 14 shoes.

Holly
03-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Katrina,

Try this link www.zappos.com (http://www.zappos.com). I have the same issue as you. Lower heeled shoes are just impossible to find:( .

Celeste GG
03-22-2005, 06:51 AM
www.pleaserusa.com is where I get most of my shoes for CD's some styles to size 14