PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Fem Items in Male Mode

Jamie001
08-22-2007, 04:26 PM
As many of you on this forum know I don't really crossdress but only wear fem items while in male-mode. Therefore I am presenting as a feminine male. This weekend I went to the annual home show here in Southern California. For those of you that have never been to a home show, it is filled with macho contractor types. I have long blong highlighted hair and wear large hoop earrings. I decided to wear a pair of black jeans, a red tee-shirt, and black women's sandals with 1.5 inch block heels. The sandals have jewels on them and are very sparkly. I had just gotten a pedicure the day before and toes were professionally pedicured and polished with OPI I'm not Really a Waitress nail polish. I really love this polish color and the women that I work with that turned-me-on to the color call it "***** red". I went to the home show with the intent of discussing various home improvements with the contractors that were at the show. It was very obvious to all of the macho contractors that I am a fem guy because of my highlighted hair, large hoop earrings, fem sandals and ***** red toenails. I had a great time at the home show and was treated with the utmost respect. I even got compliments on my nail polish from two women working the booths at the show.

The reason that I posted this story is to prove that you can successfully wear fem items while in male mode. The key to successfully pulling-it-off is "confidence". Don't act like you are doing anything wrong and you will be accepted. I believe that the only way for crossdressers to obtain acceptance is to push-the-envelope while in male mode by incorporating fem items. This will sensitize society to the concept of males wearing female clothing, makeup, etc. Therefore there is no reason to remove your earrings or toenails polish when you are in male mode. Wear your fem accessories and be proud of your feminine side! If you are ashamed of who you are people will sense it and you will be treated badly, however if you are proud of your fem side you will be accepted.

So girls, get out there an push the envelope in male mode.

:love: Jamie :happy:

Reana
08-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Well, I do dress totally, as well as wear certain femme items while in the predominately male mode. I feel this whole thread makes a very good point, especially as relates to exuding confidence.

hunny67
08-22-2007, 05:03 PM
I encourage my SO to wear fem lingerie when in male mode, i HATE his boring boxers.

JenniferMBlack
08-22-2007, 05:07 PM
I agree I like wearing my skirts in male mode. It dose not bother me what others think. I don't know if thats why I at least don't think anyone is saying any thing or if they just aren't. Either way I have the confidence to go out as a guy in a skirt and not have it bother me or for me to be nervous. For those that are all you need to go all the way or nothing I look ridiculous trying to look like a girl with the make up and wig and all of that. Even my very supportive fiancee says so but thinks I look good as a guy in a skirt. So that is the reason I am how I am comfort and self confidence.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 05:08 PM
my femme underwear all the time - well except the bra at work - but it never occurred to me to push the envelope as has been suggested. Only today however, I was actually considering whether or not to get my ears pierced.

It's a small step but not sure I am quite ready to take it yet.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 05:11 PM
I agree I like wearing my skirts in male mode. It dose not bother me what others think. I don't know if thats why I at least don't think anyone is saying any thing or if they just aren't. Either way I have the confidence to go out as a guy in a skirt and not have it bother me or for me to be nervous. For those that are all you need to go all the way or nothing I look ridiculous trying to look like a girl with the make up and wig and all of that. Even my very supportive fiancee says so but thinks I look good as a guy in a skirt. So that is the reason I am how I am comfort and self confidence.

And that is the key to my own success en femme. Luckily I don't look ridiculous and while I don't "pass" I do "blend."

I have fun with it especially when I see people look at me funny or disapproving. Humor disarms most I think so I laugh and smile - a lot!!!

hunny67
08-22-2007, 05:21 PM
my femme underwear all the time - well except the bra at work - but it never occurred to me to push the envelope as has been suggested. Only today however, I was actually considering whether or not to get my ears pierced.

It's a small step but not sure I am quite ready to take it yet.

Get them pieced, my so had only one ear done for ages but 2 weeks ago got the other ear done. He was worried what people would think but no one has battered an eyelid.

linnea
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Confidence is really the key, but I think that the other part of the point is the one about dressing with the sense that you're not doing anything wrong. For a long time, I was fearful about legal and moral issues that I no longer fear. Crossdressing in the USA is not, in itself, a crime nor is it immoral--poof! There go my worries.

Mikey
08-22-2007, 10:28 PM
I can't even remember the last pair of mens pants I wore that were not required for work. In my off time I only wear womens pants and jeans. I don't care what others think. I know that I am comfortable wearing what I am wearing.

teresa jeen
08-22-2007, 10:47 PM
except for the bra, and maybe garters,or corsets, male and female clothing is pretty much the same. i forgot spagettie,if thats not spelled right ,ill go check my ragu...yep, i put an e on there. so many things are so close... but yet so far. years ago the men looked, dressed, more like females. i think its all john waynes fault!!!

Billijo49504
08-22-2007, 10:47 PM
I went out to the gun club today. I was wearing my matching bra and panties set, Lane Bryant jeans, a t-shirt from Avenue, with roses on the front, and a pair of loafers from Avenue. The only thing I didn't have on was lipstick and wig. But I did have a little mascara on.....BJ

teresa jeen
08-22-2007, 10:54 PM
billijo, anyone, at any time can wear what they want at the gun club(just an unspoken rule).:heehee:just havin fun,,,,, love that part of MI.,

Sheri 4242
08-22-2007, 11:50 PM
As many of you on this forum know I don't really crossdress but only wear fem items while in male-mode.

1.) Well, I would say that you are a crossdresser by every standard I've ever seen. As has been discussed on here before, a crossdresser is defined as one who wears an article or articles of clothing of the opposite sex; e.g., for a GM, this can be underdressing, from a single item (like panties), to several items (like panties, hose, and bra), to dressed all the way. It can be occasional to frequent to all the time. It can have an erotic component (more commonly called fetishtic crossdressing), or it may not have any erotic component.

2.) When you say

. . . I am presenting as a feminine male.

Do you mean you are presenting as effeminate, or that you are wearing some female clothing in public??? Either way, wearing "some" female clothing -- and adding the earrings you describe, shoes with heels, and nail polish, whether in public or not, means you are crossdressing -- perhaps not fully, but within the bounds of the definition.

Please don't take this as a prsonal attack, but a simple clarification -- b/c what you are doing may not be fully dressing, but definitely fits into the spectrum originally coined that we, today, call crossdressing.

. . . I was actually considering whether or not to get my ears pierced.

. . . my so had only one ear done for ages but 2 weeks ago got the other ear done. He was worried what people would think but no one has battered an eyelid.

Years ago I didn't know how my wife would react if I pierced my ears. I was going to ask, but we were heading to a Christmas party so, for a joke, I bought some magnetic earrings (well, studs). I don't hardly ever drink -- did enough for the whole forum when I was an undergraduate (really!) -- but at this party I had a few drinks -- plus it was very cold -- and well, the bottom line is that between the cold and a few drinks I became numb enough that I couldn't feel them. My wife thought they were real and liked them! But, I had a probem: I had almost pierced my own ears with the strong pull of these particular magnetic earrings. Talk about sore!!! Took a month for the swelling and pain to go away!!! When my ears finally healed, I had only the lower left lobe done -- then six months later decided to do the other lobe. A year later I added a second lobe piercing (both sides), then got my belly pierced. Then, later got my upper ear (left ear) cartlidge pierced. It IS addicting!!! But, called it quits with that. It would have been easier had I done everything at once (especially since I don't let certain family members see the piercings, so there was a bit of subterfuge to keep the fact that they were pierced from their view while the holes were healing -- my mother has never had her own ears pierced and is dogmatically religious). You do have to remember (after the piercing heals) to put them in on a regular basis so that the holes don't close. The belly dangle never comes out.

Beth785
08-22-2007, 11:56 PM
I have worn a nice pair of ankle boots with a side zip out before. Definitely fem, but easy to wear. I have also worn fem jeans, but without a purse, I don't have enough room to carry my keys, wallet a pen and some change. Maybe I'll get a European Carryall to use while I wear fem jeans!

Jamie001
08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
HI Sheri,

I kinda understand what you are saying. The reason that I really don't consider myself a crossdresser is that I don't attempt to pass as a woman or even try to look like a woman. I just wear the articles of clothing or fashion that I want to wear in male mode. There is no doubt that I am male wearing a fem hair style, earrings, women's sandals, and red toenails. That is how I want to be perceived, I don't want to be perceived as a woman. According to the American Psychology Dictionary, I am a Gender F---. Yes, that word is really in their dictionary. I do not take offense to you for telling me that you think I am a crossdresser. In fact, I am glad that you accept me regardless of the label that you put on me.

Think about your definition of "crossdresser". If your definition is correct then every woman that wears any male article of clothing while presenting as a woman is a "crossdresser". Does that make sense? Maybe it is true that all of these women are also crossdressers. You see the difference is that these women are not trying to present as "men" they are presenting as women while incorporating masculine articles into their wardrobe. In my case, I am still presenting as a man while incorporating women's items into my wardrobe. This is a very interesting discussion and I would really like to hear other opinions and to continue the thread.

:hugs: Jamie
Fashion Freedom for Males!!

1.) Well, I would say that you are a crossdresser by every standard I've ever seen. As has been discussed on here before, a crossdresser is defined as one who wears an article or articles of clothing of the opposite sex; e.g., for a GM, this can be underdressing, from a single item (like panties), to several items (like panties, hose, and bra), to dressed all the way. It can be occasional to frequent to all the time. It can have an erotic component (more commonly called fetishtic crossdressing), or it may not have any erotic component.

2.) When you say

Do you mean you are presenting as effeminate, or that you are wearing some female clothing in public??? Either way, wearing "some" female clothing -- and adding the earrings you describe, shoes with heels, and nail polish, whether in public or not, means you are crossdressing -- perhaps not fully, but within the bounds of the definition.

Please don't take this as a prsonal attack, but a simple clarification -- b/c what you are doing may not be fully dressing, but definitely fits into the spectrum originally coined that we, today, call crossdressing.

Years ago I didn't know how my wife would react if I pierced my ears. I was going to ask, but we were heading to a Christmas party so, for a joke, I bought some magnetic earrings (well, studs). I don't hardly ever drink -- did enough for the whole forum when I was an undergraduate (really!) -- but at this party I had a few drinks -- plus it was very cold -- and well, the bottom line is that between the cold and a few drinks I became numb enough that I couldn't feel them. My wife thought they were real and liked them! But, I had a probem: I had almost pierced my own ears with the strong pull of these particular magnetic earrings. Talk about sore!!! Took a month for the swelling and pain to go away!!! When my ears finally healed, I had only the lower left lobe done -- then six months later decided to do the other lobe. A year later I added a second lobe piercing (both sides), then got my belly pierced. Then, later got my upper ear (left ear) cartlidge pierced. It IS addicting!!! But, called it quits with that. It would have been easier had I done everything at once (especially since I don't let certain family members see the piercings, so there was a bit of subterfuge to keep the fact that they were pierced from their view while the holes were healing -- my mother has never had her own ears pierced and is dogmatically religious). You do have to remember (after the piercing heals) to put them in on a regular basis so that the holes don't close. The belly dangle never comes out.

Billijo49504
08-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Might I ask a question. What is the difference from us, who wear womens clothes. And the women that buy their shoes from the boys dept, or the young girls that buy guys boxers from Old Navy, or the lady that buys a jean jacket from the mens dept. If your lady puts on a pair of your socks, she is a cross dresser. My wife got her hiking boots from the mens dept, instead of the womens, they were sturdier and cheaper. Some of her Lee jeans are from the mens dept. So she doesn't complain when I see a cute bra and panty set I want to get. Actually, she brings things home from work for me, she works at an Avenue store...BJ

Sheri 4242
08-23-2007, 03:09 AM
Think about your definition of "crossdresser". If your definition is correct then every woman that wears any male article of clothing while presenting as a woman is a "crossdresser". Does that make sense? Maybe it is true that all of these women are also crossdressers. You see the difference is that these women are not trying to present as "men" they are presenting as women while incorporating masculine articles into their wardrobe. In my case, I am still presenting as a man while incorporating women's items into my wardrobe. This is a very interesting discussion and I would really like to hear other opinions and to continue the thread.

Hi, Jamie!

1.) The definition I gave is not originally mine, but it is one I have read in much of the serious literature on the subject over the years -- and is a definition I generally agree with.

2.) Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! You have hit on something my wife and I both agree on 1000%!!!!!!! Call it the clothing double-standard!!! One of our daughters came by the other day -- the intollerant one with little-to-no sense of humor (which makes it all the more fun to pick on her from time-to-time) -- wearing an article of men's clothing!!! My wife told her, "you're a crossdresser, you're a crossdresser . . ." Really t'eed this daughter off (she's so'ooo judgemental -- but can't see the board in her own eye!)

At any rate, there is a copy of a Victorias Secret catalogue right next to me -- advertising "boyshorts." My wife is wearing one of my t-shirts -- and in fact, the daughter I spoke of is wearing a man's t-shirt and a pair of men's tennis shoes (they "fit better"). Sheeeesh - I came in wearing a new pair of Skecher's tennis shoes the other day -- women's - yes, but really rather neutral and I thought this particular daughter was going to have a come-apart. Then, when I came in wearing some rather neutral women's sandals (Bjorn, I think), I thought we were going to have to do CPR!!! (All of my children are in their 20's; one knows for sure and is quite okay with it -- I can dress freely in front of her; the next knows and is okay with it, but doesn't want to talk about it -- it is sort of like "if that is your thing, go ahead -- I've got my life and you have yours and we both need to be happy;" then there are the next two, both of whom claim to be so'oooo open-minded (and the daughter I have been talking about is one of these latter two). With these latter two you could give them a piece of coal with special instructions where to put it, and by morning have a diamond!!!

There's an ad on TV with the news magazine commentator Lisa (h'mmm -- can't think of her last name at the moment -- she used to be on The View -- is it Lisa Li? Oh well . . .), and she says she travels a lot and always sleeps in a pair of her husband's boxers!!! What would happen if Charlie Gibson did the same type of commercial and said when he travels he always wears a pair of his wife's panties?!!!

In the movie The American President (one of my favorite examples), when Annette Benning's character comes out wearing only a man's dress shirt she's "sexy, chic, and en vogue." What if Michael Douglas's character came out wearing a nightie?!!! Can you hear the uproar?!!!!

So, yes!!! You absolutely make sense with your statement. Think about the TV series Sex and The City -- several of the girls dressed, from time-to-time, in clearly male clothing (a football jersey here, a dress tie there) and nobody gave it a second's thought!!! Crossdressing approved by society!!!

dakota_ann69
08-23-2007, 03:27 AM
Sheri, I am in total agreement and is still something that I can't fathom. It is accepted by society that women can wear any article of male clothing that they want and it is called fashionable.

On the flip side when a man wears an article of women's clothing he is considered to be abnormal and must seek immediate counseling for his transgression. ( Maybe a little extreme on the counseling )

I just cannot understand this....................................

Please to all of the GG's out there don't take offense I just cannot understand can anyone help?

kerensa
08-23-2007, 03:42 AM
I joined this forum because i got sick to death with some of the ultra girlie sites i was a member of in the uk, now i dont want to bring down anybody as anyone is free to live their lives as they see fit, but what i have found with some so say cd sites in the uk is just because i dont wear 4 inch heels, spend half of all my time trying to look like kate moss and the other half talking about all things girlie i have been treated like an outcast and instead of gaining support for my gender issues i have at times have been left confused and upset.

I used to look at girls avitars and get really jealous thinking why should i bother as not matter how hard i tried i could never look that convincing, but as i got older and more so when i met my now wife i looked at things from a different direction and basically took the attitude i am not going to let society tell me what i should and shouldnt wear, so out went all my male clothes and were replaced with what i would say androgenous items, all my shirts have become blouses and all jeans and trousers are now in girl sizes with a hint of femme i would like to go even farther but i have 2 young children and i dont think its fair risking them getting picked over what i am, i would love one day for them to say ok my dad wears a skirt but hes still the best dad in the world but whever they do or not it wont change me i cant stop being what i am and why should i.

Up to a month ago half of my street new i was a CD and since i had a falling out with one of the neighbours, (which basically ended up with me at his door shouting out so im a tranny so what) the rest of the street now know but i just dont care, so im a male who wears female clothes whats the big deal?

Caitlin Rose
08-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Always: My hair in a ponytail tied with a scrunchie that color coordinates with my shirt or slax. A pair of "andro" style shoes from the ladies department. Longish fingernails, especially the thumbnails which are quite long (they are the only strong ones)

Often: A woman's turleneck top. Slightly dressier fem flats and fem "trouser sox."

Rarely: A floral print top that "buttons on the girl side"

So far, I've been doig this for at least five years with NEVER a comment

Cyndie
08-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Yes there is a double standard when it comes to selection of clothing. Thanks to everyone for expressing it so well.

I love to "fully dress" but cann't do it very often. I do however, wear something fem every day. Most days lingerie, but I have found some pants, shirts and shoes that are from the womens department that I enjoy wearing form time to time. I call those days my "secret girl days". Although they maybe size 12P, they are made in a male style. I've never seem fem style clothing in men's sizes, wonder why:heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

Ashly
08-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Kerensa, I feel the same in most parts of your post. There is no way I ever could pass in public without having all the laughs I can get from people however, I found my solution for the problem; I call it the "mix-and-match" mode..means I mix female and male attire like it is a new fashion trend ;)
skirts all year long..mostly knee-length..if possible with pockets..shoes which can be worn by anybody and shirts with or without sleeves in solid colors.
I dress like that for a couple of years and down here in South Florida nobody really cares.

Ashly
08-23-2007, 08:26 AM
...On the flip side when a man wears an article of women's clothing he is considered to be abnormal ....

Can't agree on that one...at least not down here in South Florida. I also walked all parks in Orlando, FL wearing a skirt.
I never had any negative reactions or comments.

Ashly
08-23-2007, 08:32 AM
......The reason that I really don't consider myself a crossdresser is that I don't attempt to pass as a woman or even try to look like a woman. I just wear the articles of clothing or fashion that I want to wear in male mode. .....

I don't care much about labels..but..women wearing male attire of any kind are not crossdressing...they don't want to pass as male...but...most CD's like to pass as females..right? and that might be the reason why society has some problems with it.

Cyndie
08-23-2007, 08:34 AM
My public profile has a small pic of me going out in "secret girl" mode The sweater is from the misses department of Dillard's, the slacks are 12P Liz Claybourne's, bra and panties from VS. :heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

JoAnnDallas
08-23-2007, 09:01 AM
I guess I was pushing the envolope last Saturday. I went for my monthly nail salon visit. I was wearing my Lady Hanes T-Shirt, Lady Hanes Shorts, Red toe nails, and fem sandels. No one cared how I was dressed. All of the girls and other customers did not treat me any different. I had even shaved my legs that morning too.

Angie G
08-23-2007, 09:05 AM
you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
08-23-2007, 09:33 AM
I believe that the only way for crossdressers to obtain acceptance is to push-the-envelope while in male mode by incorporating fem items. This will sensitize society to the concept of males wearing female clothing, makeup, etc. ............. So girls, get out there an push the envelope in male mode.
Hi Jamie,

As you know, you and I have had several conversations on this subject via PMs and we are in agreement on this. I too also push the envelope and openly wear women's clothes in (girly) boy mode. I tend to wear women's jeans, tennis shoes, girl's t-shirts, 3/4 length sleeved tops, and women's cardigans. I sometimes even wear sweater sets and jeans ... all in (girly) boy mode.

I like presenting as a feminine male. I like feeling girly all the time without necessarily having to go the whole nine yards and dress fully en femme. I don't think it makes me look silly or anything but sometimes depending on what I'm wearing I do look a little bit "gay" or "camp" but that's ok. Becides, my wife tells me she thinks I look cute :D

Erica Lauren James
08-23-2007, 09:40 AM
I agree totally. As well as this is one of the best posts I've read in a while. I to only wear womens pants/jeans, I like the tight stretchy type. They feel so good on!!

Let's get out their girls!!!!

Kiera

sissystephanie
08-23-2007, 09:53 AM
I agree with Sheri 4242, if you wear the clothing of the opposite sex then you are, by definition, a crossdresser! That said, there are many different reasons why people crossdress. Some do it for the sexuality. some do it to attract attention to themselves, and many of us do it just because we like to! I feel more comfortable wearing panties and a bra (I am a natural 40B) even if I am wearing male clothing over those. As I write this I am wearing panties(pink), bra, tight fitting dark blue tank top, a pale blue skort, and open toe sandals to show off my pretty bright red toes.

I am going for a tanning session later today, and will go just the way I am. I have been going to the same tanning salon for over a year, and have never gone there in male clothing. I do the same thing every two weeks when I get my nails done. The nail salon people have never seen me in male clothes, or shoes. I don't pass, so I am just a man in a skirt or skort. Of course, with all the other fem things underneath! BTW, I frequently go out to eat wearing a skirt and nice top.

As has been said by many others, just do it! GG's wear our clothes and get away with it. Why can't we wear theirs? I do, and I like it. So did my wife when she was still alive!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

kerensa
08-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Just when i thought this site couldnt get any better, it is just so refreshing to hear about so many CDers taking on women at there own game, dont get me wrong it is so nice to go the the whole way once in a while but with a bit of carefull planning it is possible to never have to wear a drab pair of trousers or jeans again it has taken me about a year to get all the clothes i feel i wanted and im still going now and i found getting shoes was the hardest things untill i found female kangaroos shoes look sort of maleish but have a big 2 inch heel took me a while to get used to them now i wouldnt be seen without them

Jamie001
08-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Ashly,

I think that you hit the polished nail on the head! Girls that wear male clothing are not trying to present as a male and definitely don't want to pass as a male. They are not even trying to create the illusion that they are male. That may be one of the reasons that they are so easily accepted.

This is one of the points that I was trying to make in my original post. I don't try to pass and I don't even want to create the illusion that I am female. I just incorporate women's items into my wardrobe in the same manner that a woman incorporates men's items into her wardrobe.

Therefore, the question still remains: "Am I a Crossdresser or not?'

:love: Jamie

I don't care much about labels..but..women wearing male attire of any kind are not crossdressing...they don't want to pass as male...but...most CD's like to pass as females..right? and that might be the reason why society has some problems with it.

crotchhiboots
08-24-2007, 06:15 AM
I wear earrings in both ears, most of the time I have red nailpolish on my fingers and all of the time on my toes. I wear male clothes all the time and I enjoy wearing high heels, especialy in the summer when I wear shorts with my shaved leggs and open toed high heeled sandals.
I also have worn acrylic nails up to 1" long polished of course. We can't let the gg's have all of the fun.

JillHill
08-24-2007, 02:55 PM
I love to fully dress, but many times I am not able to. I cannot dress in my own community because of my job. However, I do go out in mixed or unisex clothing. One time I was so close a person I worth with asked when I was going to put a bra on. I had hawaiian sandels, blues slacs, a flowered shirt and hose and panties which they did not notice. But I was confortable with it.

I just laughed it off and did not try to make an excuse.

Adrienne Heels
08-24-2007, 08:57 PM
When I dropped my wigs off at the salon to be washed, I walked in wearing shorts and a pair of peep toe 4" pumps while in guy mode. The staff didn't care. One GG customer stared at my heels and smiled, so I said to her "I am happy you like my heels. Yours are nice, too. " It turned out she was the same size as me and I let her try them!

Today when I picked up my wigs, I was dressed in jeans and a polo for work, but also wore 2" black pumps. There were like 5 GG clients in the place and no one said anything.

Jillm
08-25-2007, 07:27 AM
I mistakenly went out once in male mode with taupe pantyhose and shorts. Forgot I had pantyhose on.

LisaDelNorte
08-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Ever since I first ventured into a Value Village and stocked up in women's jeans, shirts and tops, I have had the freedom to be totally fem in male mode. I present male but everything I have on is female, including undergarments. I have also found some jackets and sweaters that are pretty unisex. I also jog regularly and all of my running gear (except shoes) is women's. No one has ever caught on and if they did, have never said anything about it. My wife will sometimes comment if she thinks the combination of things I have chosen to wear are too obvious, especially since we still have one son living with us — he does not know about Lisa.

Laura B.
08-25-2007, 12:52 PM
The majority of my dressing is done while I am in male mode. This morning I wore a floral camp shirt with denim capris and women's sandals on my errands. I always have breakfast in Macdonald's on these outings. My SO is very encouraging in this respect. Last year we went to Vegas and I only wore women's clothes the whole time. The only reaction I got was from a waitress who liked my pant suit.

I'm happy there are more out there that feel like I do.

noname
08-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Yup, I never try to pass or be a girl. I just love some of the cool styles.

Ruth
08-25-2007, 03:34 PM
I would like to get to the point where I could wear a sort of intermediate style which truly reflected my position on the gender spectrum, but it's hard to find these garments.
Also because, I think, I have been so much repressed in my desire to express this side of myself, I have over-reacted by dressing very feminine when I dress.
And also in a way it's easier at the present time to go out looking like a woman (I am reasonably passable) than to go out making an obvious statement of one's inbetween status.
But the day will come.

kathyjojo
08-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I had a blast today when I went car shopping I my Lei hip hugger jeansand my Powder blue golf shirt and keds tennis. there only 3 thing that would
complate everything would be my bra and wig ,makeup. :heehee:

lisalove
08-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Everything I wear is female. It may not be obvious, but it is female. I can't remember the last time I wore anything male. I do on occasion fully dress (wig, make up, jewelery), but all other times, including going to work, running errands, going on dates etc, wear female clothing. I haven't had any comments bad, good, or otherwise been directed to me. I am happy with me, with who I am, and what I wear so I exude confidence. After all they are just clothes, I love them so Iwear them.

kentg
08-29-2007, 11:37 AM
I wear fem underwear and sometimes jeans and such but thats about it. Only stuff I believe can pass as mens

Cheyenne Skye
08-29-2007, 02:36 PM
That's pretty much the way I dress as well. I often get into arguments with my wife though over what I wear out. She often says it's over the top and too obvious. She has no problem with me wearing tight hip-hugger boot cut jeans but if I want to actually wear boots (with a heel of course :heehee:) she pitches a fit and wants me to change my shoes. I tell her whats the difference between me wanting to wear shoes that match my outfit and her always having to wear matching earrings and hair clips. But all the while I still have a hairy body and facial hair. I can't remember the last time I bought any male clothes. I just wear what I like without trying to pass myself off as a woman.

CJFMix
08-30-2007, 08:52 PM
...and now , I'm 50 , and I always wore fem items in a guy's mode !!!

I've never had my hair fixed , make-up or painted toenails !!!
But , I've always use hair removal lotions for my legs ...

For many of us , it's simply impossible to pass "en femme" ...
It could be , because of their size , their stature , their nose , the way they walk , etc ...

Or , for some of us , like me , there is no intention to impersonate or passing as a girl !!!

We're just guys liking the feel and comfort of fem garments !!!

ex: http://geocities.com/alternativefashion/

tacal
08-31-2007, 12:55 AM
Well, I wear panties 24/7, bra 8 to 10 hrs a day, womens jeans, or capries daily. I wear all the above in public. Today I went and had a pedicure and Manicure dressed with capries,womens shoes with 2" heels etc, and no one made any comments. Had my tos polished again (I love my nails polished) with a rather darkish pink polish. My wife said they look sexy. "Just do it":happy:

Marlena-4now
08-31-2007, 03:00 AM
I had just gotten a pedicure the day before and toes were professionally pedicured and polished with OPI I'm not Really a Waitress nail polish. I really love this polish color and the women that I work with that turned-me-on to the color call it "***** red".If you are proud of your fem side you will be accepted.

So girls, get out there an push the envelope in male mode.

:love: Jamie :happy:

Jamie,
Can you believe I did my toes in the very same polish and spent the entire day at the beach last saturday ?! I totally agree, it is an awesome polish ! I also felt no shame and suffered no put downs. Why not be proud ? It's hard some times and takes some nerve ( at least for me) but I am finding the stigma and disaproval is more in my own mind than anywhere else - most people may do a double take but rarely get bent out of shape. So keep on being proud - I'm proud of you !

optyks
08-31-2007, 03:45 AM
I encourage my SO to wear fem lingerie when in male mode, i HATE his boring boxers.

I really wish more girls (GGs?) would be like that. One of my ex's and i have gone lingerie shopping together more than once, but my current girlfriend... im not really sure what she thinks. and im not sure how to go about asking her whether shes ok with it or not.

flatlander_48
08-31-2007, 05:53 AM
I went out to the gun club today. I was wearing my matching bra and panties set, Lane Bryant jeans, a t-shirt from Avenue, with roses on the front, and a pair of loafers from Avenue. The only thing I didn't have on was lipstick and wig. But I did have a little mascara on.....BJ

Now, THAT'S a contradiction!