PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion (I believe I am a CD)

N1kk1
08-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi,

It's only the last few weeks that my activities over the last 6 months have lead me to believe I am a crossdresser.

Why scared & confused, well, I am a happily married and I am a father of two wonderful children, and I am scared that I may be risking it all for some uncontrollable desire to wear wife's silky robe.

After a romantic evening with my wife I had this urge to wear her little black silky robe, so I asked if I could and she said yes so I slipped it on and went down stairs on my own (wife wanted to sleep).

The feelings I experience whilst wearing the robe were amazing, I loved the feel of the fabric and was overwhelmed by that fact the I was wearing this sexy little feminine robe and my wife was ok with it. The next morning I was a little embarrassed and guilty but my wife's only concern was if her robe needed to be put through the wash.

Since that night now most evenings when my wife goes to bed at around 10:30 (she likes her sleep!) I go up stairs, we have a chat then a quick kiss and a cuddle, I ask if I can borrow her robe and she says yes without question or hesitation and I go downstairs for an hour or three.

At the weekends we take it in turns to have a lay-in while the other one gets up with the children. This weekend on my lay-in day I watched my wife take off her silky nightie and get dressed, as she was on her way out of the bedroom I had an overwhelming urge and asked if she could pass me her nightie. My wife asked why I said because I wanted to snuggle with it, she said don't get anything on it as it was clean, passed it to me and left the room. Neither of us has mentioned it since. I feel like I have crossed a boundary like I have violated something that was until that morning very much part of her as a woman and I and that I may have pushed it too far.

To thank my wife for not freaking out or making me feel bad I have bought her a very expensive pure silk nightie and chemise that I will not try on or snuggle with. I haven't given it to her yet but when I do it will open the door for all sorts of questions.

My wife and I have always been open an honest about things and have a great relationship, my confusion is how to deal with this situation. I like wearing her robe and she doesn’t mind. I did ask her after a couple weeks of me wearing it what she thought about the whole situation, she asked me why I wear it I said because I like the feel of the fabric and it was much cooler that my heavy cotton robe. She said was reason I liked wearing because it was women’s clothing, I said no but if I am being honest that does add a kind of thrill to it all but she does not know that.

I have always liked the way women dress especially silky things, tights/stockings and heels and my desire to try these things are getting stronger.

I do remember as a young boy dressing up in my mum’s petticoat and heels but nothing since.

Part of me wants to go further with this, part of me says that that's not what a husband and father does, has anyone been in this situation?

I would appreciate your thoughts or comments on this.

If you have taken the time to read this I thank you, if you have replied I am very grateful.

Tamara Croft
08-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Why don't you just buy your own instead of worrying your wife what you may or may not get on it ;)

Oh... and welcome to the forum :wave:

Karren H
08-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Why don't you just buy your own instead of worrying your wife what you may or may not get on it ;)

Oh... and welcome to the forum :wave:

:iagree: :welcom:

Karren

MarinaTwelve200
08-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Confusion in this field (CD) is usually due to not lnowing WHY you CD and also fearing you might somehow be "gay", TS or somerhing, as the general public has erroniously linked CD with such things.

You likely dont think you are gay or TS, but having no knowledge of alternative reasons for CDing can be quite upsetting and confusing.

But take heart, No one IS a "CD" CDing is what one DOES in a response to various different conditions or reasons. Its more of an IDENTITY rather than sex or sexuality thing, for rhe most part. And more often than not, is done by hetrosexual guys.
Some guys feel that they have a "fem side" that they find plesure or stress releif in getting in touch with. Others have no 'fem side", but CD to "disconnect" or escape from their male self---This too is found to be very 'stress releiving". One can become another person and leave the concerns of life with that other self.

Other reasons for CDing could be for fetish reasons, S/M Humiliation, risk taking or thrill seeking. Gays may CD too, but likely for non sexuality based reasons, it makes little sense to them otherwise, despite the publick myth that CD=gay. TS people CD simply because they identify with women.

You are likely hetro, and have simply "Discovered" that fem clothing does "something" for you that makes you feel good. Its not related to some congenital condition like HS or TS, otherwise you would have been into it long before now, and besides, you're hetro.

My best guess, given the info from you, is that either the clothing is a quasi-fetish thing connecting you sexually with your wife, or it "disconnects" you from your male identity, causing either a "thrill" from breaking that "taboo" or permitting you to symbolically drop your normal idenitiy ---and your stresses ---of being yourself, or a male with it. ---It feels good.

Stephenie S
08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Hon, please don't worry about it. As Marina said, CDing is not something that you are, it's something that you do. You are still the same person. You just found out that silky clothes are fun to wear. Enjoy it. But PLEASE don't lie about this to your wife. She deserves better.

I agree with Tamera. Buy a nice silky robe and nightgown of your own so you don't have to be concerned with dirtying someone else's. This goes for anything you might want to wear. Don't "borrow" your wife's things. They are hers and as such represent something quite personal. Get your own stuff.

And as I said above, have fun. There is NOTHING immoral or illegal about CDing. Relax.

Lovies,
Stephenie

ronni
08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Um, I hate to tell you this, N1kk1, but you wore your mum's petticoat and heels, and now you're wondering if you're a crossdresser?
That has to be the silliest thing I've ever heard!
Of course you are, my dear, don't try to deny it, just enjoy it.
It sounds like you like to wear the silky robes, that should be a tip-off.

DeeGirl
08-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Lifes too short. If you enjoy wearing the robe and other nice items I suggest buying your own. A lot of SO's have a major problem when you are "borowing" thier items.

Get you own stuff and have some fun with it.

Dee

Rosaliy Lynne
08-22-2007, 08:03 PM
wearing your wife's clothes turns you on N1kk1, just wait till you have your very own girl things to wear and enjoy.

As for being a cross dresser - dayam str8 you are. Go with it - explore it and by all means enjoy it.

An sit down with your wife to discuss and explore as well. She probably already has a half a clue since you have asked if you could wear her things and her response is positive as far as I can see.

Take the next step. You will both feel better I think about the whole thing. Communication is the key element in any successful relationship. Keep those lines open. It may be difficult at first - but her positive attitude so far suggests that all will be well.

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Either you do it or you don't. When you do it, you are.

I suggest buying your own robe, maybe lay low about the other things until you are sure of her reaction about the CD issue.

BobbiC
08-22-2007, 09:55 PM
It can be deliciously fun to share lingerie (and other clothes, I suppose). My wife and I have matching sets of several gowns and it's a lot of fun to "coordinate".

We are also roughly the same size so if we buy a medium, it's just right on me and a touch loose on her. She'll often grab one of "mine" or vice versa and that can be fun, too.

Bottom line, though, is communicate, communicate, communicate. It might be disconcerting for your wife to "lend" her stuff to you (especially if you are making a mess on it, if you catch my drift).

Billijo49504
08-22-2007, 11:29 PM
My wife and I share lingerie, but I have as much as she does. What you should do is, ask her to help you pick out some lingerie for yourself. That way if you leave any messes on your stuff, she won't be mad...BJ

teresa jeen
08-22-2007, 11:40 PM
sharing nightys is not a bad thing. you could save that way.so far as the getting it dirty, possibly she could help in that area. real men do laundry. (there i said it, now its in the open) we can do laundry.(sometimes!!!)

Chantelle CD
08-23-2007, 12:37 AM
Hello my Friend :)

I can understand why you may be a little scared and confused!! Because i have been there!!

There are many different levels of dressing, and all depend on your comfort levels and how far you are willing to go with it. From just waring a robe, to shaving, wigs, makeup, and going out dressed, totally feeling like you are that woman. Its addictive as heck, and so satisfying. But on the other hand, it can create inner battles within yourself, unless you get total acceptance under your belt first, witch is what i would suggest.

This dressing, for me has always been about the feelings, and emotions that woman have, that for some reason i can feel as well, even the femininity. Most of us have been able to connect to this at a very young age. The clothing just strengthens this for me. I don't think there is a secret answer as to why we do it, other than what i stated above, and then the fight goes on accepting yourself for feeling things that are ment to be felt by only woman. Fact is, i think, its not, it is real emotion and energy, that can be felt by any gender, even the masculine feelings and emotions are felt by woman all the time, it just doesnt socialy blow there gender idenity all to heck, men are not to feel beautiful and pretty, witch is by the way, are very powerful energies as well. I believe by us feeling them, we greatly raise our energy levels and become healthier, more aware, and also get so much closer to being complete as human beings, not just men, all because we have just expanded our ability to feel all that we can feel.

If you would accept any advice from me, i would say, dont waist so much time fighting yourself for feeling and doing this, if you do choose to, not like i did, you only hurt yourself, and have to fight depression to boot. Fear of the unknown in reguards to this, can fade away to nothing with acceptance, and leave the door wide open for enjoying this growth and learning of self. Be totaly open and tell your wife everything!! Before you go very much farther with this, think about it carefully, the deeper you go into this, the harder it gets to stop, and then you will find you cant at all, and the woman inside of you becomes real, and alive, and physical. Make a choice, and dont beat yourself up, what ever you decide, kk

Best of luck to you dear <hugs> You will be ok :)

Billijo49504
08-23-2007, 12:50 AM
OK! Let's put it this way, If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it's a duck. If you wear womens clothes, you are a CROSS DRESSER. Honest, antiboiotics can't cure you, but silky panties might. But you are into nighty's, so get a few for yourself. Ask your wife for help picking them out. Just so she will buy into you getting them....BJ

Rosaliy Lynne
08-23-2007, 05:28 AM
...snip...
Before you go very much farther with this, think about it carefully, the deeper you go into this, the harder it gets to stop, and then you will find you cant at all, and the woman inside of you becomes real, and alive, and physical. Make a choice, and dont beat yourself up, what ever you decide, kk

Best of luck to you dear <hugs> You will be ok :)

and for me that reality of Rosaliy has been a liberating experience. Not having to hide her (except at work - and even there she has been visible in changes in how HE is) and actually accepting that she IS me ...

I smile more, am more open, and it is OK to feel all those things and emotions I have always felt and tried to suppress.

Be yourself. That is the best you can be.

Katie T
08-23-2007, 07:11 AM
The only additonal advic that I can give you is BE HONEST with your wife, be cause HONESTY is a large part of ANY relationship....I found that out the hard way......

OH BTW welcome and above all enjoy.........

PortiaHoney
08-23-2007, 07:21 AM
sharing nightys is not a bad thing. you could save that way.so far as the getting it dirty, possibly she could help in that area. real men do laundry. (there i said it, now its in the open) we can do laundry.(sometimes!!!)

And then comes the ironing, the cooking, the housework, changing nappies. My haven't we come a long way.......

Just remember not to break a nail when changing the oil in the car. Ha,ha.:devil:

Seriously, talk to her and let her know you have discovered some long distant and forgotten memories that you used to enjoy and you would like to explore. Just don't forget to keep her happy while keeping yourself amused. Not unless you only want your own company.

Oh, and don't feel guilty about it. i would like to say it's perfectly natural - and in some culture's it is.:thumbsup:

Veronica Fallon
08-23-2007, 07:21 AM
I agree with the others have said so far Nikki. You are a crossdresser. And as confusing & scary as that feels now, you might very well come to consider it a tremendous gift someday... as I have.

I started late in life too, in fact I never felt an urge to dress at all until the age of 32. I knew immediately that I'd found something powerful & profoundly enriching to my life, & so I explored it (& my inner-self) deeply to know who, what & where I was as a crossdresser. I also went through the typical feelings of fear, guilt & shame at first- just like you. But I realized that I'd crossed a threshold & couldn't "un-know" what I'd discovered about myself, so I tried my best to understand it. I didn't have the internet then, or even books about crossdressing to learn from. It took awhile, but I came to the conclusion that I was still a truly good person & I wasn't hurting anyone by simply wearing what felt sensual, sexy, fun, & right for me. It was simply society's archaic bigotry that presented any problem at all. I no longer then judged myself about it, I simply enjoyed it & grew from it. I found my personal balance with my dressing, & now truly believe I'm a much better person because of it- in several important ways. I see my femme feelings as a sacred gift to be embraced & treasured.

I hope you don't waste too much time beating yourself up about discovering this new aspect of you Nikki. You can't change it, so I hope you'll choose to experience it, learn from it, & enjoy it. It will bring new challenges, but it also holds potential for great rewards!

As far as sharing it openly with your wife, I'd strongly recommend that you get very well educated on the subject first, & have sources of info to direct her to when her inevitable fears & questions arise. There are many good, informative sites online about crossdressing, & several good books around too- just ask our sisters. I see more & more accepting S/O's (significant others) as the years go by, so it's a fair bet your wife will be compassionate towards your newfound passion, once she becomes educated about it enough to move beyond whatever fears she might initially feel. I know that my own crossdressing has only brought my own S/O & I much closer together than we'd be without it.

I wish you all the best Nikki, & I hope you approach this with an open mind & an open heart. I know it feels like you need to fully understand it all at once, but if you move slowly & steadily, it will find it's own balance within you & within your relationship. Just take a deep breath, sigh, & get to work!

Big Hugz,

Veronica

PortiaHoney
08-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Where's my manners - welcome. Hope you enjoy this as much as I am.

StephanieH
08-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the forum. To put your mind at rest (hopefully), yes, husbands and fathers do indulge in this activity - there are quite a lot of us on here. Sounds like it's time to talk to the wife and tell you like wearing that robe of hers and why you like wearing it, and explain that, like most of us here, you started experimenting with women's garb as a child. I honestly believe there's something about us that's always had this compulsion, or whatever you'd like to call it.

Your among friends here, many of us have been on the edge of thinking "I'll lose everything if I continue down this path", but if your relationship is solid with the wife, it'll all work out.

As for me, I prefer to sleep in teddies - I know, they're kinda' out of vogue right now, but geez it feels great lying around in 'em and just having them on is a rush! :heehee:

Take care and God bless! :happy:

Zee
08-23-2007, 09:59 AM
It appears that you have found one of the fascinating joys of CD'ing. Congrats and welcome to this forum...

Firstly, I would take your SO out for coffee, brunch, something along those lines without the kids if possible. Then, as you have done here, explain that ever since that night with the robe, you have been having these feelings. You don't have to hit her with everything, just what you have related here. Let her digest it, thats enough for now. Really have a heart to heart.

Secondly, as others have stated, buy your own outfits. Even though my wife is supportive, I can not use her make-up or wear her clothes. Accept the boundries your wife requires. Perhaps she won't be intimate with you if you are dressed, and you know what? Thats OK. Perhaps in time she will want to. Remember, to respect, honour and cherish your SO.

Finally, and only you can do this, but you need to be happy. Trying to supress this desire makes one miserable. Do what makes you happy, remembering that your SO needs to know what your doing. Compromise is 100&#37; of a marriage.

I sincerely hope you are happy and that you garner the support of your wife. Like you, I have two wonderful children as well, so I know some of the issues that may arise.

I wish you all the luck in the world, sweetie.

Z

PortiaHoney
08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi,

It's only the last few weeks that my activities over the last 6 months have lead me to believe I am a crossdresser.

Why scared & confused, well, I am a happily married and I am a father of two wonderful children, and I am scared that I may be risking it all for some uncontrollable desire to wear wife's silky robe.

After a romantic evening with my wife I had this urge to wear her little black silky robe, so I asked if I could and she said yes so I slipped it on and went down stairs on my own (wife wanted to sleep).

The feelings I experience whilst wearing the robe were amazing, I loved the feel of the fabric and was overwhelmed by that fact the I was wearing this sexy little feminine robe and my wife was ok with it. The next morning I was a little embarrassed and guilty but my wife's only concern was if her robe needed to be put through the wash.

Since that night now most evenings when my wife goes to bed at around 10:30 (she likes her sleep!) I go up stairs, we have a chat then a quick kiss and a cuddle, I ask if I can borrow her robe and she says yes without question or hesitation and I go downstairs for an hour or three.

At the weekends we take it in turns to have a lay-in while the other one gets up with the children. This weekend on my lay-in day I watched my wife take off her silky nightie and get dressed, as she was on her way out of the bedroom I had an overwhelming urge and asked if she could pass me her nightie. My wife asked why I said because I wanted to snuggle with it, she said don't get anything on it as it was clean, passed it to me and left the room. Neither of us has mentioned it since. I feel like I have crossed a boundary like I have violated something that was until that morning very much part of her as a woman and I and that I may have pushed it too far.

To thank my wife for not freaking out or making me feel bad I have bought her a very expensive pure silk nightie and chemise that I will not try on or snuggle with. I haven't given it to her yet but when I do it will open the door for all sorts of questions.

My wife and I have always been open an honest about things and have a great relationship, my confusion is how to deal with this situation. I like wearing her robe and she doesn’t mind. I did ask her after a couple weeks of me wearing it what she thought about the whole situation, she asked me why I wear it I said because I like the feel of the fabric and it was much cooler that my heavy cotton robe. She said was reason I liked wearing because it was women’s clothing, I said no but if I am being honest that does add a kind of thrill to it all but she does not know that.

I have always liked the way women dress especially silky things, tights/stockings and heels and my desire to try these things are getting stronger.

I do remember as a young boy dressing up in my mum’s petticoat and heels but nothing since.

Part of me wants to go further with this, part of me says that that's not what a husband and father does, has anyone been in this situation?

I would appreciate your thoughts or comments on this.

If you have taken the time to read this I thank you, if you have replied I am very grateful.

Yep, you are a CD. Now you just have to work on what type, how far, your relationship with your wife, the kids, your job......... Then you have to learn clothes, makeup, walking, talking......... It ain't easy.

Just relax, have fun, TALK TALK TALK to your wife. Find time to quiet your mind - don't get caught up in the why, be easy on yourself, TALK TALK TALK to your wife - and then LISTEN. Listen to yourself, your wants, your desires and your aspirations. LISTEN to your wife , her wants, her desires and her aspirations.

Silky nighties and robes are not the end of the world, and judging by her responses so far, she knows more about you than you think.

Be patient, be kind, be understanding.

Have fun in your journey.

Dixie Darling
08-23-2007, 03:54 PM
N1kk1,

In light of all you've told us, and from the anticipation you indicate to be able to 'take this farther', you are indeed a crossdresser. It's not anything to be ashamed of, but it IS something that the population in general is abundantly ignorant about.

I would suggest doing some additional research about the subject and if it's possible getting your wife to sit along side you as you better educate yourself. I offer you the safe material on my web site (http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd) as a place to begin furthering your knowledge base. There you will find information for you, and she will find information for her.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Amy
08-23-2007, 04:04 PM
When I first came here I, like you, was just starting to notice a desire to dress but didn't know if I was a crossdresser. In my opinion and some may disagree with me but it's my opinion. You're a crossdresser if you want to be.
Crossdressing is like icecream most people who try it like it. Those that don't like it most likely haven't tried it. A lot of people think it's some thing different but me i think it's just that girls clothes are pretty and nobody will argue that.
I'd just say make doubly sure this something you want to do because once you start it's hard not to do it any more.

Z. Teoni
08-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Just keep on coming to this board and read the posts.

N1kk1
08-31-2007, 03:52 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who took the time to reply. Reading your responses has certainly made it easier to start to decipher my own thoughts and feelings.

Taking into consideration all your thoughts and advise I have decided to take things slowly, I am 100% comfortable with the silk robe thing and so is my wife, she said she would buy be my own silk robe for Christmas and until then is happy for me to use hers. I am not so comfortable with taking things further at this stage, although during a conversation with my wife I asked if she thought it was odd that I liked all things silky, she said don't be silly as silk is a very erotic fabric and should be enjoyed by both men and women, then she suggested that I get some silk under ware of my own which I most definitely will.

I feel that if “Cross-dressing” was an ocean then I have just dipped a toe or two into its deep dark mysterious waters. Who knows what I may discover the deeper I go, I just need to make sure I (and those close to me) am comfortable and find a suitable depth, maybe my depth is just toe dipping or maybe its paddling, wading or fully submerged, only time will tell.

I do know that after the conversations I have had with my wonderful supportive understanding wife, and from your responses to my first ever post I feel much better about myself and my thoughts.

Eternally greatful,
N.

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-31-2007, 04:45 PM
I am 51 and fought the urges for many years and purged my stash of clothes too many times to count. I always thought it was wrong and real men don't do this stuff but I was wrong, real men do this all the time and are no less of a man than ones that don't. Be true to yourself and if you like it do it but make sure you keep your wifes feelings in the forefront. it seems like she is ambivolent to it so you might wanmt to pose some hypothewticals to her and see waht the response is.
Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Veronica Fallon
08-31-2007, 04:53 PM
You seem wise & mature N1kk1, & I'm sure you'll handle it well. Just one more thing for now... you are far from alone- there are millions of us, really!

Silky Dreamz,

Veronica

Cara Allen
08-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Before you go very much farther with this, think about it carefully, the deeper you go into this, the harder it gets to stop, and then you will find you cant at all, and the woman inside of you becomes real, and alive, and physical.

Damn... was that what happened? How was I supposed to know? I was only five at the time.. ;-)

kay2
09-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Hello and welcome.

IMHO, it's only clothes! Big deal. (Oh yeah, I forgot, something so trivial is a HUGE deal to lots of folks.) Women wear certain clothes because they are sexy/silky/pretty. Why shouldn't you? I suggest you just do what you enjoy, and be open with your wife who sounds very understanding. I told my last SO right up front, as we became serious, that I liked silky pretty clothes. (I am not interested in wigs, passing, or forms. I like being a guy with pretty clothes.) Her response was basically, "So do I."

I don't wish to make light of your concerns. Quite the opposite. For me, this board has helped me to forget about "stigma," "perversion," "fetish," and about 12 other words that small-minded people associate with men wearing clothes that are not thick, heavy, drab, and boring.

Life is short.

Kimmie
09-05-2007, 11:09 PM
We've all been there. For me it was recent. After years of fighting it I finnaly accepted that I was a cross dresser, and after awhile the stigma of it faded away. You could fight it. But I think it is easier to give up smoking or drinking. Not to say this is an addiction. But it can be harmful if not treated carefully. Act at your own disgression. But for me I really enjoy it.

Glenda58
09-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Tell your wife what you have told us. You like to dress in women's cloths. but you don't want it to hurt your marriage. If she has a problem with it you should STOP now and not go any farther. Because you can stop now. Later you won't be able to and it will be to late. You have just open the door you still can close it. But once you go thought you will want more and more .

Veronica 1
09-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Just relax and go with it. Take it slow and make sure that the communications with your wife are always open and honest. She sounds supportive so you don't want to hide some aspect of your dressing and shock her when she does find out. I agree with her about the silk underwear, you definately owe it to yourself to get some, the fun part will be in deciding what style.

N1kk1
09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi,

If you have read my first post you will know that i have a thing for all things silky, especially robes, well during a converation with my wife we got talking about the fact i have been trying to find a mans silk robe (so that she can have hers back) but i couldn't find exactly what i liked. I mentioned that there is plenty of choice for women but so little for men. My wife said and i quote "why don't you just buy a larger ladies size robe, it dosen't mean you are gay or wan't to be a woman, if you want to wear a silky robe then wear one" - unbeleivable, i was so happy to hear her say those words.

To have a wife who is so accepting is amazing, thank you to all of you have given me advice and told me to talk, talk and talk so more to my wife and take things slowly, it has certainly worked for me.

JoAnnDallas
09-19-2007, 03:17 PM
You should look in the current "WinterSilk" catalog. They silk underware for men that look almost like panties. They have various styles including Bikini, brief, thong, and others. They also have silk PJ's for men.

glossy
09-19-2007, 04:16 PM
You are a the beginning of a wonderful journey. It's important you be honest with your wife, though.
I started wearing a pair of van Raalte panties and a bed jacket back in the 60s and my wife discovered me one night. She was shocked and had a hard time with my love of feminine things. Her reaction is pretty typical: "If you like to dress as a woman, I must not be woman enough for you."
I'd spend hours trying to convince her this is not the case. I just love the soft silk.
Eventually, she came with me to buy my own lingerie and nighties. The day she bought me a scarlet glossy bra was one of the most memeorable for me. I still have it years later.
She would prefer that I sleep in flannel pajamas, I'm convinced. But she is totally tolerant now when I slip into my Miss Elaine nighties and we cuddle at night.

glossy
09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
You should look in the current "WinterSilk" catalog. They silk underware for men that look almost like panties. They have various styles including Bikini, brief, thong, and others. They also have silk PJ's for men.

But it really isn't about wearing silk underwear for men that looks like panties, is it? The excitement comes from actually wearing the feminine garments...and knowing they are meant for women.

Dena
09-19-2007, 11:32 PM
You may also want to check out http://irissilks.com

andyfreeze
09-29-2007, 01:28 PM
I have been in a similar boat. I have a nylon tricot fetish and as you know it there is not much around for guys. Thought the years I have been able to find nice men’s briefs/panties and undershirts made from very nice nylon and also silk boxers. I just found a real neat short nightshirt made from silk. My wife is aware with my fetish with silky things and is OK with me wearing plain panties and such. I think my wife is like yours in seeing no harm is us wanting to wear something silky but as long as we remain her man. By definition I am a crossdressor but so are they when the put on pants or a tee. I would definitely tell her you are attracted to silky things see where they go. Then you might explore what men’s lingerie and loungewear is available and perhaps this is what will satisfy you both. Be careful. Just as we are free to wear what we want, our spouse is free also to reject what we do. Marriage is a great thing and a precious commodity today and if you think it is going to cause problems then you might want to seek other wise council.

trannie T
09-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Seems that your wife may be more comfortable with the issue than you are. Silk and satin are fun to wear, both from the physical and emotional feelings.

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Tell your wife what you have told us. You like to dress in women's cloths. but you don't want it to hurt your marriage. If she has a problem with it you should STOP now and not go any farther. Because you can stop now. Later you won't be able to and it will be to late. You have just open the door you still can close it. But once you go thought you will want more and more .

Yes, CDing can be a slippery slope! I was married for some time before I started, by just trying on a bra and girdle. Then, I tried nylons, shoes and a tite belt, to nip my waist. That's as far as it went, while I was married. Now, , I have a spare room filled with dresses, shoes, etc., etc. I used to think I could give this up for the rite new woman. But, now I'm not so sure. I think I may have to pick one that accepts my dressing.

julianna1984
09-29-2007, 08:34 PM
talk to a proffessional about it