PDA

View Full Version : Transporting Breast Forms

LauraKCD
08-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Hi,
I am moving to Costa Rica next year, and have concerns about how to get my breast forms into the country without anyone putting two and two together. Does anyone have experience in situations like this who can give me some sound advice?

Thanks,
Laura

Kieron Andrew
08-23-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi,
I am moving to Costa Rica next year, and have concerns about how to get my breast forms into the country without anyone putting two and two together. Does anyone have experience in situations like this who can give me some sound advice?

Thanks,
Lauraput em in a box and tape it up real good and label private

Katie T
08-23-2007, 07:22 AM
wrap the box with birthday wrapping paper and if anyone askes tell them it is a birthday gift for a cding friend........

Kieron Andrew
08-23-2007, 07:23 AM
wrap the box with birthday wrapping paper and if anyone askes tell them it is a birthday gift for a cding friend........
you dont have to say CD friend...if its wrapped how they gonna know its not a shirt or something

Tamera
08-23-2007, 07:31 AM
Don't worry about it,
The airports will X-Ray the package anyway.

Of course you could always just wear them.
Hugs,
Tamera

Toyah
08-23-2007, 07:42 AM
I really cannot see the problem so what if an airport or postal worker finds out why would they care ??

Cyndie
08-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Don't wrap it, that just raises flags to look closer. Travel professional advise to never wrap packages that are going on a plane. I've never been out of the country with forms, but for US travel, I pack mine in the original box along with my selection of fem clothing for the trip and check the bag. The inspectors don't know if it is a man, a women or both packing in the bag, and they really don't care. If you choose to put them in a carry-on, they may look at you, but they won't ask, why should they care.

TTFN
Cyndie

nikki_t
08-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Can't you pack 'em up good and mail them to your new address?

Or just do like Tamera said and just wear 'em. :heehee:

unclejoann
08-23-2007, 09:14 AM
If you don't want someone to put "two and two together" then you should pack them in separate bags.

Karren H
08-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Just pack them in your suitcase.. Mine have gotten so many air miles that they should have frequent flyer points!! They don't set off any alarms going through Xray machines.. Not even the ones at work where I had them delivered when I bought them..

And when traveling I just throw them in with the rest of my fem things!! Could really care less if someone inspects them!!

Karren

kassandra richard
08-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I drop mine in a small cloth bag and pack them in my suitcase. And if they get inspected...well, they'll have got more action than I will :rofl:

Kassandra

Kierci
08-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Get the address to where you will be staying and overnight Fedex them and advise the location you are going that you are having a package sent there that should arrive about the same time you do and ask if they will accept and hold it for you arrival. You dont need to explain what the package is except maybe that its a small box about the size of an envelope. Good luck

You could put them in your pockets.:devil:

Ruth
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
What I don't know (and maybe you do) is what is the legal attitude to CDing at your destination. In some countries it's a crime. If it's not, just pack them like anything else. If it is, you have a problem.

Emily Ann Brown
08-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Why do I have this riotous mental image of an inspector fishing around in your carry-on and suddenly pulling out a boob? :rofl: I would just Fed Ex them to yourself...let THEM explain it to customs.

Emily Ann

mskilmer
08-23-2007, 03:34 PM
I just pop mine in a big ziplock freezer bag and pack 'em in my suitcase. I'm in Phoenix this week ... travelled from Maryland. Somehow my suitcases went to Dallas while I went to Chicago to change planes. They STILL got to phoenix before I did!

MsPriscilla
08-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Put them inside the back of your pants, and if anyone asks, say you wear them to relieve your haemorrhoids (piles?) on long journeys

racquel
08-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Buy yourself a beautiful delicate item (crystal,ring) and put in the middle and tape the breasts around them like Padding, which they are.:heehee:

Kristen L
08-23-2007, 07:44 PM
My so and I travel to Costa Rica every year and I travel with the form in a special bag that was available from the Breast Form Store. It's not very fancy but has worked well for the last 5 tears or so. I also travel enfem all over Costa Rica with little problem.
We are looking to retire there in a couple years. Enjoy yourself!

Tamera
08-23-2007, 09:00 PM
[B]Put them inside the back of your pants, and if anyone asks, say you wear them to relieve your haemorrhoids (piles?) on long journeys

Priscilla,
How do you explain the 2 dimple areas on your BUTT?(that might be off center).
Hugs,
Tamera

nikki_t
08-23-2007, 09:37 PM
I still think using regular mail is the best bet. Stuffing them in your suitcase is fine - until your baggage gets lost which is what happened to us 2 weeks ago coming back from Vegas. When filing out the report we had to tell the girl something in particular that was in the case to identify it as ours. I almost said "boobs" but realized that I had my 4" patent FMB's in there too so I just said "some black boots" instead. :D

MsPriscilla
08-24-2007, 02:43 AM
[B]Put them inside the back of your pants, and if anyone asks, say you wear them to relieve your haemorrhoids (piles?) on long journeys

Priscilla,
How do you explain the 2 dimple areas on your BUTT?(that might be off center).
Hugs,
Tamera

Zitts

shauna 9
08-24-2007, 03:38 AM
When I travel between the East Coast and West Coast. Packed my breasts in my suitcase with my lingerie panties and bras . 90% of the time when I opened up my suitcase I find an inspector tag . I would send them US mail . because you never know: going through customs

Sheri 4242
08-24-2007, 03:57 AM
hey STILL got to phoenix before I did!

:lol2: :lol2: Your boobs should always get somewhere before you do -- of course you're always right behind them!!! :lol2: :lol2:

How do you explain the 2 dimple areas on your BUTT?

:lol2: :lol2: Mosquito bites - darn pesky insects!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Actually, I've traveled with my forms several ways. Several times we have carried so much stuff on a trip that I express FedX'ed (or UPS or USPS, whatever is most convenient) a number of things in a shipping box with several other items. On the label I just put my name, then on the same line, after a hyphen I write "Incoming Guest." The next line is the hotel's name, then the address follows. Never had a problem sending anything this way - always try to ship them so they will be there when I arrive. Sent my Wedding Gown to Las Vegas this way! I have learned that hotels are used to receiving packages for incoming guests -- they even have a log the MOD keeps at the front desk just for this purpose.

On other trips, I just put them in my suitcase (in their original box). No big deal anywhere! Anybody (like TSA) looking in my suitcase will find male and female clothing so they presume we are using the same suitcase for some of our travel clothes.

BTW, one thing you NEVER say at an airport is to speak loudly to a friend whose name is Jack! Think about it . . . "Hi, Jack!!!" :lol2: :lol2:

Billie1
08-24-2007, 06:23 AM
[QUOTE=Sheri 4242;980999]:lol2: :lol2: Your boobs should always get somewhere before you do -- of course you're always right behind them!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Sheri, you owe me a new keyboard, 'cuz I just blew coffee out my nose, laughing so hard!!!:D

Elif
08-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Mail, Fedex, UPS etc. are all subject to Customs inspection if going to another country.

Wrapped packages are a red flag to a TSA inspector.

If you really don't want a total stranger you'll never meet wondering about your boobs, stuff them in with some cosmetics, some DIRTY panties and TAMPONS! Most guys won't get near a tampon wth a ten-foot pole. We used to smuggle beer into Fenway Park by putting cosmetics and a whole pack of tampons on top.

cheers,

trannie T
08-24-2007, 04:06 PM
What is it that you are so scared of. The Costs Rican Crossdressing Police probably will not put you in Transvestite Prison. If some customs insector removes them from the suitcase and questions you simply reply, "They're breast forms." You might be uncomfortable and embarrassed for a few minutes but it will be an experience you can laugh about later.
FDR was right, the only thing to fear is fear itself.
Crossdressing is not wrong.
There is nothing wrong with being a crossdresser.
You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Mollyanne
08-25-2007, 01:31 AM
How about just wearing them!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Jillm
08-25-2007, 06:53 AM
I think your worrying about something you shouldn’t worry about. If you’re moving there are probably a lot of other things to worry about.