PDA

View Full Version : I Have No Self Control!

windycissy
08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Yesterday was supposed to be a nothing day, I have all the clothes I need but I'm running a little low on some cosmetics and needed a pair of panties with some control to wear under my swimsuit and jogging shorts, so I went to a mall near the hotel where I'm staying with the best of intentions and of course I spied a top I just had to have, and before I got back to my room I was the proud owner of a new skirt to match. It's a good thing I'm not a real woman, I can't say no! I wore my new outfit to the manager's cocktail reception last night, you gotta admit it looks pretty darn cute:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d603b3127ccebacd0c597c6000000025108IatWLlw0aW

dakota_ann69
08-23-2007, 03:31 PM
It looks great, much to my dismay I went to Wal-mart last night to get a movie I have wanted to see. Made a trip through the Junior's dept. and came out of the store with a new skirt and top to match!! I just love being a gurl!!

DonnaT
08-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Well, it doesn't sound like you regret the experience, whereas, if you're like me, you would have regretted not buying them later. I've regretted a couple of times recently, went back a few days later and the items were gone.

windycissy
08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Well, it doesn't sound like you regret the experience, whereas, if you're like me, you would have regretted not buying them later. I've regretted a couple of times recently, went back a few days later and the items were gone.

No regrets at all, I got called "Sweetie" by a total stranger which made my day! I posted that picture on Hot or Not, click here to vote me a perfect 10 (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR&key=KHB), not too shabby for an old broad!

Veronica Fallon
08-23-2007, 04:19 PM
You look adorable Windy!
I've learned to leave the cards at home when I'm "girl-shopping", & to only take as much cash as I'm planning to spend.
Enjoy it sweetie!

Hugz,

Veronica

Karren H
08-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Your just having way too much fun for one person!! Stop it now!! lol

Karren

Marcie Sexton
08-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Sounds like a girl I know named Marcie :heehee:

Deborah Jane
08-23-2007, 06:00 PM
You gotta spend, spend ,spend, you can,t take it with you £$£$£$£$

Jenna1561
08-23-2007, 06:34 PM
It is a cute outfit and it looks great on you. And I know exactly what you mean about it being near impossible to shop without picking up something that catches your fancy. I have always been that way, Whether it's running to Wally World for a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread or to a clothing store for something necessary, I ALWAYS come out with more than I intended.

Jenna

windycissy
08-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Your just having way too much fun for one person!! Stop it now!! lol

Karren

Right you are Karren, too much fun for one person...that's one of the upsides of living a double life, although these days my female self is having way more fun than my guy self...by the way Karren, I owe you one: that picture was taken with my new mini-tripod with a velcro strap, I learned about them from one of your posts and got mine at REI for $10, it's great!

Karren H
08-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Your welcome!! I love my mini tripod!!! Fits great in my purse!!! Great for those quick shots in the ladies room!! lol

Karren

AllieSF
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Nice outfit. It just proves the point that a black skirt goes with anything! Keep up the good work.

windycissy
08-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Nice outfit. It just proves the point that a black skirt goes with anything! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Aluchi, $8 on sale at Nordstrom Rack! I'm wearing it right now as I munch on pistachios and sip my Chardonnay, I guess if it weren't for this forum I'd be feeling kinda lonely, but now I just have a happy glow (okay, maybe it's the Chardonnay!)

sissystephanie
08-23-2007, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=DonnaT;980379]Well, it doesn't sound like you regret the experience, whereas, if you're like me, you would have regretted not buying them later. I've regretted a couple of times recently, went back a few days later and the items were gone.[/QUOTE

I couldn't agree more. Donna, my wife and I used to call those "gone' items "shoulda boughts," meaning we should have bought them!

Sissy
More Girl than man sometimes
"sometimes" because my darling GGF likes me to be a man besides Sissy

caren3600
08-23-2007, 09:25 PM
it is so hard to resist at times. if it makes sense in your mind, then who cares.

caren3600
08-23-2007, 09:28 PM
It is hard to resist at times. If you feel good in your mind and it makes you feel good, who cares!

melissacd
08-23-2007, 10:09 PM
This is a kind of self control I don't mind not having :)

camera_laura
08-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Your stories about going out into the big bad world en-femme just might give me the strength to do the same.

:be:

Until now, I have been very :nailbiting: that someone might be :confused2: or :shocked:. While I may not be ready yet, I :Pray: that you :doll:s will give me the strength to stop :hiding:

I keep :daydreaming: of the day I will catch up with you and be on :c9:

Glenda58
08-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I know what you mean Cissy I went out to get some birthday cards for my grandsons and came home with a white cotton skirt and a aqua top from Macy's all on sale.

windycissy
08-24-2007, 08:17 AM
I know what you mean Cissy I went out to get some birthday cards for my grandsons and came home with a white cotton skirt and a aqua top from Macy's all on sale.

I'm so bad I seek out 99 cent stores for stuff like sponges to use for hip pads with my swimsuit....

NatalieH
08-24-2007, 09:30 AM
...I have all the clothes I need ...

THAT was your mistake, thinking you had all the clothes you needed - no such thing!!! I'm in a recovery program (self-administered) to banish all such foolish thoughts from my mind - it's working, too!

You're right, tho, it is cute!

Natalie

windycissy
08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
THAT was your mistake, thinking you had all the clothes you needed - no such thing!!! I'm in a recovery program (self-administered) to banish all such foolish thoughts from my mind - it's working, too!

You're right, tho, it is cute!

Natalie

I used to toss something every time I bought a new outfit, so my wardrobe wouldn't get out of control, but I've come to regret it - like the cowl sweater I wore for my portrait at Ask Windy Cissy (http://snurl.com/askwindy), wish I had it back!

lawnmanmo
08-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Windy
As I have said many times before, your delicious and its your "Right" to spend like girl.....The results are always exciting.
Jerry