PDA

View Full Version : Body Hair Shaving

Alison9009
03-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Hi All,
I may be covering old ground here, but what are you other girls' thoughts about totally shaving off your body hair? If I am covering this subject again, then I apologise and blame me for being a newbie!

The reason I am starting this thread is that I have just been in the bath and I have just had another full body shave. I have been shaving for years now. I shave my whole body including legs and underarms about 2 to 3 times per week. If I didn't then I would be very hairy! I also don't care what others think, including my wife, who also despises me about my cross dressing. She is not supportive. I still and enjoy wearing shorts when the weather is good. I do get looks, but I don't mind that at all, as it's me who shaves and it's my body.
There's no other feeling like me putting my silky satin kimono on, or getting into a fresh bed after a body shave!

What are the other members of the group's thoughts? Would be interested to know, especially if you go out dressed and don't shave.

Take care all.

Hugs and kisses

Alison

carolynhcd
03-20-2005, 01:45 PM
I love to keep myself hairless, although i am not particularly hairy. I haven't shaved my arms this year because I work with so many homophobes, even though I did come out to my boss and told him I was a crossdresser. But wearing stockings with leg hair is a travesty (qv) and love the way my body feels whether in Carolyn's clothes or in drab when I am smooth and soft and totally, well, you know. Plus sheer panties and a nasty bush? I don't think so!

Priscilla1018
03-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Alison,

I know the feeling.I shave my body and use a good moisturizer after.I do'nt know about any looks I may get.I am a body builder and shaving is a part of it.
I suppose the only things people notice about me is the large shoulders,chest and arms.As far as anyone saying anything,I realy do'nt care.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Lady Jayne
03-22-2005, 07:30 AM
I decided to treat myself to a girly night 2 days ago ...lovely scented bath with candles ,music and wine. well I did my chest, legs,underarms and then decided to do my bikini line, Opted for the brazillian mmm very sexy! But OUCH!!...two days later its so itchy think from now on when it comes to down there I'll stick to trimming! LOL.

MsMichelle
03-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Well ladies I have been totally bare for about 12 years now. To be honest, the thought of anything other than bare is totally revolting to me. As to how I got there is another matter. In my past I had an ulcer. My family Doctor at the time told me that there was a cure for ulcers available. It meant going on two separate antibiotics as well as something to lower the stomach acid level. These prescribed drugs were to be taken for two weeks. The cost of drugs were luckily covered by my drug plan as the drugs were close to $600. After the first week I found that my arms and legs began to itch. The doctor told me it was a mild reaction to the drugs. At the end of two weeks, every time I would rub my arms or legs or privates to get at the itch, hair would fall off. To this day, none of that hair ever grew back. What is left, which isn't much I simply shave off about every two weeks, including the privates .
In short I have had silky smooth legs,arms and chest for the past 12 years. During the summer I wear shorts and short sleeve shirts all the time. My point here is that in all these years, I have yet to have anyone ever ask me why my arms and legs are bare. It isn't all that uncommon to see. Swimmers and many bikers are totally hair free often. Luckily for me, I also happen to have a very supportive wife and she actually quite enjoys the bare feel and look.
In addition to being totally bare, I also have perfectly shaped and thinned eyebrows which nobody has ever asked me about either. To be honest, in this day and age I truly believe that most people really don't care and the rest haven't the nerve to even ask. So you can take my experiences in this area for what they are worth and simply not worry about the entire issue and just do it.

AnnaMaria
03-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I have been shaving for a little over two years now and just love it. Though I have to admit that this year will be the first time that I have gone out in shorts with shaved legs, I must say that I am looking forward to the opportunity. I do however intend to get a good tan before I do it just simply due to the fact that my legs look as if they have been whitewashed they are so pale. I havn't really considered what others might say or think due to the fact that I have come to the decision that it is my life and my body and as long as my wife is ok with it that is all that matters.

Though I am planning to make sure that I don't do anything that will draw undue attention to me because of my family so I won't be going to feme except in private.

huggs
anna

DonnaT
03-22-2005, 02:48 PM
It meant going on two separate antibiotics as well as something to lower the stomach acid level. These prescribed drugs were to be taken for two weeks. The cost of drugs were luckily covered by my drug plan as the drugs were close to $600. After the first week I found that my arms and legs began to itch. The doctor told me it was a mild reaction to the drugs. At the end of two weeks, every time I would rub my arms or legs or privates to get at the itch, hair would fall off. To this day, none of that hair ever grew back. What is left, which isn't much I simply shave off about every two weeks, including the privates .

Well, finish the story Michelle! What were the drugs!

Terrisigma
03-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi Alison,

Here at least I feel very lucky. Genetics has given me a pretty hairless body. And what I do have is light colored. I do save my underarms ever couple of days. This is more for me then trying to look fem. I have been noticing that a lot more born-that-way women are getting pretty hairy these days. I have been wondering about some of those creams that are advertises to slow or stop hair growth. Anyone have any luck with these types of products.

Love

Terri

Tristen Cox
03-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Naturally I'm pretty hairy when it comes to arms and legs. Can't stand it at all, so I have been shaving everywhere. Legs for years but arms chest and the like for six months now. Do I like it, heck yeah, do I use disposibles, yep. Moisturizer, yep. Will I ever let it grow back? F no! :D

crispy
03-22-2005, 11:26 PM
yes, about twice a week, everywhere I can get away with when wearing normal clothing. Legs, bum, crotch, stomach, chest (except for a vee at the neck) and armpits.

use disposable and wet battery lady shavers. No need for any moisturiser.

stevie h
03-23-2005, 01:05 AM
hi all

i shave regulary all over, well nearly. I don,t bother with the middle bit just trim. What gg does. I also can't stand the thought of beigy hairy and remove twice weekly.

stevie

xx

robynlane
03-23-2005, 01:44 AM
I'm a 36 year old tg/tv and have been keeping my body completely shaved for about 6 months now. I've done and tried about EVERYTHING, but here's what seems to be working for me:

1.) Eplilation. God, it does hurt a little, but not anywhere near as bad as you might think - you really get accusomed to it after a few minutes (really!) - and it does take just about an entire night's work, but incredible, lasting results can be had. I had to let my hair grow for about 2 weeks to be long enough for the epilator to be able to catch it all, but once it was all over, I NEVER had my body so femme - from my neck to my Revlon Red toes! I use a Emjoi Gently Gold epilator and love it! After the first use I didn't need to do any shaving whatsoever for over two weeks!

2.) Regrowth. Damn! It does come back, eventually! What I find now is using Nair hair remover on my legs just once a week keeps my legs amazingly baby-soft - it's also good for those hard to reach unmentionable areas, but do keep it away from the really private areas, it will burn if it gets on your little peter or his jewels. For my chest and armpits, I use a Gillette Venus3 razor with a lanolin cream, which works great.

3.) Moisterizer. Don't know if it's my imagination or what, but completely mosterizing my body daily seems to not only keep me feeling all the girl I long to be, but also slows down the regrowth. I use Lubriderm Seriously Sensitve lotion, which really seems to be a gift from the gods!

Of course, laser hair removal would take care of everything... but all in good time!

xxxooo
Robyn