PDA

View Full Version : Well I gave in.

Amy
06-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Anyone who's read my other post knows I've been fighting the urge to crossdress. Well, I've decided to just go for it. So I shaved my legs and then I went shopping. It was so nerve racking. I went to a mall out of town. I bought I denime skirt. The sales lady was really nice. I asked if it would be alright if I tried something on. I wanted to make sure it was alright 'cause it was clearly a ladies store. she said it would be alright. Then I asked even if it's a skirt. She said yes so I tried it on and bought it. I also stopped at Walmart and got a bra and pantyhose. After actually doing it I'm still nt sure if this is for me but I feel it is better than repressing it. At least i wont be wondering about what it's like. I'lll know and I can deside if I'll stick with it or not.
Amy

Julie
06-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Amy,

You certainly have guts! Most of us spend years trying to come to grips with this and you just went out there and dove right in! Maybe we can all learn a lesson from your bravery. Keep up the great work, you make us all proud!

Julie

Rachel_740
06-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Hi Amy,

As Julie says, you have loads of guts. I've gone into femme shops and bought clothes, makeup etc, and I've tried a skirt on *and walked round the shop in it in Ttansformations (a CD shop), but to try on a skirt in a 'normal' clothes shop is something else. I envy your nerve ;)

Elinor
06-11-2004, 04:41 AM
Well done Amy good for you ! I only once bought a tartan skirt in person in a shop and the world did not fall in on me. I buy my clothes online or from mags. Still I did it once and was so pleased with myself.I have gone to a crossdresser store Hide and Sleek but only walked past twice never finding the courage to go in. :mad: :(
Still a shy girl. :p

Georgina Milnes
06-12-2004, 04:08 PM
good on you Amy,l was thinking how wonderful the world would be if all males in the western world were made to wear what we call womens clothing for a week. l am sure there would be a lot more happy people in the world because it would be accepted and people like us would not have to hide.Why is it not acceptable in our world right now.l know l feel so much more relaxed and like l want to be when l am dressed. Once males have worn female clothes for a while l am sure they would know that they dont prefer the male attire.There would be so many more of us in the world l am sure.

diane
06-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Great job ... I'm really happy for you ... let us know what you decide to do!

Darby
06-12-2004, 09:39 PM
You should feel very good about your first step hon! I remember the first time I went into a wig store... was I scared and shaking. The sales woman was so sweet and calming, she even asked if I needed makeup help. I wanted just to run home and get all my cloths and bring them back to her shop and get dressed.
Don't fight it, it will drive you crazy and the thing about it... pantyhose or stockings feel to good. Try getting an angora sweater dress! WOW!

Amy
06-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Well, I'm starting to think that I was right. Okay, I bought a skirt and stuff and tried everything on and, well, it was kind of a let down. Buying the stuff was scary and I guess a little exciting. But when I got home I just felt kind of stupid sitting in my room in a skirt. So I took it off thinking I'd try again later but I haven't really felt like it. I really don't reget doing it. I feel like it was better than just thinking about it. Maybe this is just not for me. I do want to thak everybody though. You've all been a big help.
Amy

windycissy
06-18-2004, 01:34 PM
Amy,

Your feelings are entirely normal, even predictable. Getting dressed up and going out the first time is an incredible rush, and it's no surprise you're feeling a little let down right now. My advice: put your girl things away until your inner woman tells you she wants out again. Whatever you do, don't just throw away her things - take it from me, you'll regret it and wind up having to replace them all over again. If I'm wrong, and she stays away for good, give her things to the Goodwill, but give her a little time, okay?

Windy

Amy
07-11-2004, 08:38 PM
This sucks! Okay, I bought a skirt and tried it on and didn't feel anything. And I 'm thinking this is great it was all just a fluke and I was worried for nothing. But it was still nagging at me. So I thought I'll just do it again and get the same feeling just to make sure. Well, this time I really wanted to make sure. So I put the skirt on and went for a walk. This was 12:30 in the morning a couple nights ago. It was really dark out and it's a knee length denime skirt so I was thinking at a glance some one would just think that it was a pair of shorts. It was a really stupid and risky thing to do and very scary but the worst part is part of me wants to do it again. You all probably think this is great but I don't. I really don't want this and I wish it would go away. I just want to be a regular t-shirt and jeans guy.

Wen4cd
07-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Well, you've gone past the point of no return, now. You'll never be a regular person again! One of us...one of us....gabba gabba.

No, just kidding. It's cool that you you tried it to see if you like it, but it's not like you're jumping off a cliff. It's just some clothes, after all. Wear 'em if you want, or not. Once the curiosity wears off, you'll know whether you liked it or not.

Wen

Amy
07-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Funny Wen, Thanks.