PDA

View Full Version : Went To Home Depot

Glenda58
08-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Needing some fertilizer for the yard. I was already dressed because I was going shopping after. Had on my jean mini skirt and a pink top with 2 1/2" heels. Anyway getting the fertilizer was easy no problem at the check out or in the store but as I was loading it into my van a gentlemen came up and said my husband should be doing that. I told him I haven't had a partner for 9yrs. So he grub the bags and put them in my van. Then he ask me if I was free for a drink. I thank him for putting the fertilizer in the van and told him that I was seeing someone(which isn't a lie it's just a GG). He said maybe some other time and left. I haven't been this nervous since the first time I went out many years ago.

Has this ever happen to any of you?

Melinda G
08-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Hmmm. You don't see many chicks in heels at Home Depot.

KIMBER SAND
08-24-2007, 07:42 AM
never happened to me cant pass as good as you:love:

Phoebe Reece
08-24-2007, 07:46 AM
I've shopped at Home Depot in skirt and heels before and have actually seen some GG's similarly dressed there. But, no one has tried to pick me up at Home Depot.

JoAnnDallas
08-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Then getting hit on too. Was he hunky???:D

SherriePall
08-24-2007, 12:34 PM
No, I have never bought fertilizer at Home Depot.

LOL. Glenda, you must be doing something right if you got hit on at Home Depot. Actually, I'd probably do it, too, if I saw you wearing that outfit.

Deidra Cowen
08-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Thats a kewl story sweetie! Imagine that guys trying to pickup hot chicks in a home depot parking lot...I never thought about that move back in the day when I chased GGs as a guy. :tongueout

You know another girl posted here a week or so about going to Lowes. Pretty soon the giant hardware warehouse stores are going to be wall to wall CDs! :heehee:

Donna Marie
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Gee, Glenda, that is soooo gutsy of you. I can't imagine myself at Home Depot en femme, but you do look quite nice in your avatar. What a hoot to get hit on, too. I'm afraid with my give-away voice I would get my lights punched out when I replied. Of course, I'm NOT likely to ever get hit on. Oh well.....

Baley
08-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Been to home depot dressed also, but never in heels. WOW

Katie Ashe
08-24-2007, 01:44 PM
So not true, I see heels and church atire all the time. Mini, heels, party goers, there all here, and all GG's, at Home Depot and Lowes :D

Glenda58
08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
This guy was in his late fifties early sixties. Didn't see a ring on his finger could have been alonely. BTW I was going to the mall after for some birthday cards for my grandsons and check out the sales plus get out of the heat.

surfdoc
08-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Was at the Depot today for various parts nd saw a beautiful girl in heels... I must say she was hot, really wanted to talk to her but here in Boca Raton they don't seem to like that too much unless you drive a porsche...

Rachel Morley
08-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I've been to Home Depot in "girly boy mode" wearing some fairly obvious girl's clothes in boy mode but never en femme (yet). That would seem to me like going into the "lions den" but you presumably pass effortlessly (including your voice) if you even got hit on and asked out for a drink ..... unless he knew, however, somehow I very much doubt that he did. :happy:

Well done you! :hugs: